Arrogant kwon

TAME THE DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“what you guys doing to her?”jiyong says while staring at the men and the woman. chaerin eyes become wide as if she sees a ghost. “who are you?” the woman asked him.

 “who am I is not an issue here, but what are you doing to her?” he asked the owner.

 “She owe me aren’t for this house. She owe me for 5month and each month cost 100 000 won.” Said the ahjumma.

Jiyong took a cheque book and written some number on it. “here. Your money and this is advance payment for another next two months. Let her stay here and from today I don’t want you to disturb her anymore, she can freely stay here as long as she want I will pay for her.” The owner a bit shocked with him. She only nods and take the cheque from jiyong.

“If she late pay again I will will kick her out from my house” said the ahjumma with her arrogant tone.

“you kick her our and you will lost this house forever.”

“who are you?” the ahjumma look at jiyong with her weird face.

“if you the owner of the house then me is the owner of the land. Kwon jiyong. Have you forget you tax your land to my company few years ago?” jiyong smirk and put both his hand inside his pocket. The ahjuma look so surprise and her face turn so pale. She quickly leave and never turn back her face to see jiyong either chaerin there.

Chaerin  is still speechless and she gave him an empty look. Her mind won’t able to register it. “stop looking at me. get up from there.” He says coldly. Chaerin  gulped and stand on her feet quickly.

“thanks”

“no problem, but there is nothing in this world is free ms.lee” jiyong wipe nearby chair and sit on it while look at chaerin.

“what do you means?” chaerin look blankly to him.

“I pay your rent, I give you money but you need to do something for me.”

“what is that something?? Are you going to sell me to mafia?” chaerin back off a few step behind and put her arm cross her chest.

“if I want to sell you do you think anyone want buy you?”

“what!” chaerin look at him.

“I want you to take care of somebody for me. Come to my office tomorrow at 9.” He says and leave her clueless.

 

 

…………..

Junho sit at the kitchen island  watching his father cooking for him.

 “daddy  what are you cooking today?” he asked while playing with his robot toys.

“bukkumbab (fried rice). Your favorite.” Jiyong smiles and keep cooking.

 “is someone else going to fetch me from school next week?” junho asking,

Jiyong finished frying the rice. He put it on the plate and place it on the table. “yes. someone is going to take care of daddy champ here whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter