Hero or Zero

TAME THE DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin pov:

 

I was standing in front of a big building. I keep walking forth and back thinking should I or should not going in.

“You have to do this.” I reminds myself. I took a deep breath and walking inside the building.

 

When I enter the building, I feel speechless, “omg, this is an office building or heaven?” the environment so beautiful a luxury.

I walk to the counter and greets the receptionist.

“hi, I would like to see mr.kwon jiyong please.” I smile to the girl name hani.

“do you have an appoiment miss?” she asked me back.

“No. but he expected me to coming here” I lie a bit. Well basically im not lie because the mr.kwon said to see him right. That hani girl look at me with confuse look.

“may I know your name miss?”

“chaerin, lee chaerin”

“please wait for the moment ms. Lee. I will check if mr.kwon available or not” she give me a sweet smile before make a phone call to someone.

 

A few minutes later, the receptionist smiles and asked her to go to level 8.

“park bom-shi will assist you there.”

“thank you.”

“your welcome.”

When I reach level 8, this make me wanna drop my jaw to the floor, this a basically huge office with a golden wallpaper and white carpet on the floor.

“excuse me, are you ms.lee?” one lady approach me.

“yes, im here to see mr.kwon” I reply her with smile

“mr.kwon is not around miss, can I know who are you?”

“not around??” I feel my blood gonna drain out from my body when I heard it.

“uhhmm hmm im.. im his girldfriend.”

I can see the lady face totally shock. I just awkwardly smile at her showing my white nice pretty teeth.

 

 

One hours after.

Jiyong waking fast into his office while carry his son.

“daddd.. daddy slowly, junho feeling dizzy now” junho hold tight on his father neck.

“sorry baby, daddy in hurry now” jiyong finally into the lift and press level 8.

“can you watch over him for a while?” jiyong asked bom while put down his boy.

“of course, mr.kwon” bom hold junho hand and bring him with her

 

He smiles and went to the guest room. He saw a woman’s back. She was standing and spacing out. He cleared his throat making the person gasped in shock.

 

“so you were my girlfriend?” he smirked waiting for her response.

“as I remember I don’t have any girlfriend or be in any relationship this pass few years.” He said it with sarcastic tone. The young lady turn to face him and he shocked when he saw the lady that claim as his girlfriend is actually the one he knock out yesterday.

 

“you!” he point his finger at her.

 

Chaerin took a deep breath and look at him intensely.

 

“I want my compensation. I want you to pay me 2 million won or I will sued you.” she says confidently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter