girlfriend

TAME THE DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third pov:

Chaerin  open her eyes slowly and she feel headache hit her.

“Where am I?” she mumbled, then she heard someone talking near her.

“How is she noona?” jiyong ask Dara worriedly.

“She find ji just she might having a bit headache for few day impact from the hit. By the way what on earth you are until you hit her?” dara scold jiyong.

“I in hurry to pick up junho, and hmm and I did not see my side mirror when I wanna change my route” he slowly speak.

Dara pull his ear lightly “yaaa careful in driving, now see what happen, you lucky she not die.”

“awwwwawwwwnoonanoonaaaa” jiyong whine while try to escape from dara. He know dara will mad at him because this doctor are very very careful person. Jiyong wonder how can yongbae agree to be engage with her when his driving skill are worse than him.

“hmmm excuse me” chaerin sofly spoken.

Jiyongrushed to her bed and checked on her.“Miss, are you okay?” He asked, full of worry.

chaerin was stunned when she saw a perfect man in front of her face. She forget where she is already.

“Am I in heaven?” She mumbled again. “I can see an angel or are you my ripped reaper? .” She smiling to jiyong.

Jiyong become very worried when chaerin keep mumbling weird things. “noona help” he call dara.

“Miss, are you awake? How you feeling?” dara coming and examine her.

“what is your name miss?” she asking again

“chaerin, lee chaerin. Am I die already” chaerin ask innocently.

Dara smile to her and pat her hand softly. “ no sweetie. You still alive and you in hospital now. I am your doctor, dr.park”

Chaerin looked around and she saw many nurses is around and she can tell that she in hospital actually.

“You had an accident before. He is the one who bring you here”dara point to jiyong who look worry at the other side.

 

Chaerin gasped when she heard accident.

 

“what accident” she rose up suddenly and hold her hurt due to the suddent pain she feel.

 

“miss are you okay?” dara ask chaerin with worry tone.

“I’m dead. I’m dead.” She kept repeating it. She thought she hit someone.

“Miss, calm down.” Dara says while holding her hand

 

 

“How I’m supposed to be calm down when I hit somebody?” chaerin became panic.

 

Jiyong POV:

I saw the girl became panic as she think she the one who hit someone, while actually its me.

I stepped in and pretended to cough. The girl and daranoona look at me. I can say there is no blood at the girl face. She must be so afraid.

 

“I’m sorry I hit you with my car.” I said while look at her face slowly he face turn relax and calm.

She look at me and became speechless.

“I going to pay everything you lost and also your medical bills.”i says while bowing.

 

That girl just looked at me while blank face. What wrong with this girl name chaerin here. Did I hit her that bad?

 

“How about your car?”

 

“My car? It’s fine but I’m sorry about your scooter. It’s broken.” I reply her.

“Thank god your car is fine.”

 

Why she worry about my car? Did she made by metal so when someone hit her she won’t injured at all?

“She’s totally fine,jiyong.” Sudden dara speak.

 

I nodded and feel relive that she wasn’t injured much.

 

“Let’s proceed with the bills. “I said to the nurse.

“Okay.” She reply me.

 

“Miss?”I turn to her

“leechaerin”

 

“Okay, miss lee, please keep my card and please contact me if you want to talk about the lost and when you discharge from the hospital.”

That girl nodded blankly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third POV:

 

After they leave the hospital, they stopped at the nearby restaurant to eat.

 

“ji, is that lady okay?” yongbae asked.

 

“hmmm I guess” jiyong reply him.

 

“how did you hit her?”

 

“I don’t know. She just came from nowhere and I hit her.” He sighed.

 

Then junho tugged his shirt and looked at him.

“Daddy, that noona hurt?” He asked

 

“A bit.” He said while caressing junho hair.

“Daddy too?”  junho slowly pout looking like he will burst into tears soon.

“n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter