Chapter 24

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hime POV

I am sitting alone writing lyrics down in my notebook when Yuri comes storming into the room.

“Hime!” Yuri shouts grabbing me by the collar. “I need to talk to you.”

“Ok? But do you need to grab me by the collar?”

“Sorry.” She lets go of me and sit next to me. “Did you really kiss Taehyung?”

I pause for awhile and look up at her with a sigh. “Who told you that?”

“BTS oppa told us about the break up.”

“I didn’t. Well, not exactly, anyways.”

“Then why-”

“Technique.” I cut her off. “But rest assured, I didn’t kiss him. And I won’t kiss him too. Not when you’re aiming for him.”

“I am not ‘aiming’ for him.”

“Oh? Then I can kiss-”

“Don’t even think about it.”

I laugh. “Taehyung after Yoongi, huh?”

Yuri’s cheeks turn pink. “Shut up.” She mumble.

“He’s a bit naive, Yuri. If you like him, confess or he’ll never know.”

“Hmph. What about you? You still love Yoongi right? Why don’t you get back together with him?”

“Not possible. He hates me.”

Yuri laughs. “He does not hate you. In fact, he’s still very much in love with you.”

I smile. “Thanks for trying to cheer me up.”

“I’m not trying to cheer you up. I’m stating facts.” She said in a serious tone. I just smile at her and she let out a sigh. “I’ll just let you do your thing, I’m gonna do mine.” I nod and she walks off.

I sit alone and continue to write my lyrics when something drip and falls onto my head. The dripping starts dripping faster and I reach up to touch it. I look at my hand and it was stained red. I look up at the ceiling and came face to face with my own body that was bloodied up with my eyes bulging from my sockets.

“Aaaaah!” I scream and woke up from my dream. I sat up straight in my chair and look around. I let out a sigh of relief. Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt. My phone vibrated. I answer the incoming video call from my father.

“Appa~”

“Hi, baby. ”

“Hi, did you eat already?”

“I did. And you?”

“I did.”

“Are you ok?” My father ask.

“I’m fine. Why?”

“What’s that dripping down your face?”

“Hm?” I wipe the side of my face and look at my hands. It was stained red and I look up at the ceiling. Again, I came face to face with bloodied body and bulging eyes. “Aaaah!” I scream and sat up in my chair.

“, you scared me. Are you ok?” Yuri asks.

Ah, . Double dream. “I’m fine.” I assure her.

“Are you sure? You’re sweating a whole lot.”

“Yeah.” I nod. “I’m fine. Um, how long was I out?”

“An hour since the I last time I left. Why?”

I shake my head. “Just curious. Um, what’s up?”

“Recording.”

“Ah, . Right.” I stand up. “Let’s go.”

*********************************************

“Your turn to record your part, Hime.” PDogg orders.

“Ok.” I said entering the recording room. I put the headphones on and record my part.

“Whoo! Go Hime!” The girls cheer.

“That was perfect, Hime.” PDogg-nim applauds my performance.

“PDogg-nim, can I do that again.”

“Uh, ok? I guess.” He said and we went through the recording again.

“One more time.” I said and PDogg runs the recording again. “Can we do that one more time.”

“Hime.” PDogg starts. “You’re recording was perfect the first time. Why do you want to run through it again and again?”

“I’m not satisfied. I don’t think I’m doing very well.”

“I already said that it was perfect the first time.”

“But I-”

“Do you not trust me?”

“It’s not that. I’m just really not satisfied with my performance.”

“You need to rest and relax, Hime. You were perfect. I’ll be going now.” PDogg said and walks out of the room leaving just us girls behind.

“Well, since we’re done, I’m gonna go ahead and...uh, leave.” Yuri said walking out the door as fast as possible.

“Why is she in a rush?” SooRi ask and we all look at each other with a shrug.

Yuri POV

I gather my things and ran out of the recording studio. It’s currently 2 am. I pull out my phone and dial a number. “Hello? I’m done. What about you?”

I wait in a coffee shop for the other party to show up.

“Hey.” A deep voice call out to me.

“Taehyung oppa.”

He smiles. “Sorry. Did you wait long?”

I smile and shake my head. “I just got here.”

“Don’t lie.”

“I’m not.” He raises his brow at me. “Maybe I waited 25 minutes.”

He chuckles. “Thought so. Sorry for the wait.”

“It’s ok. I don’t mind. I mean, BTS is leaving tomorrow after all to continue the Wings tour. It’s gonna be another month til I see you again. In person anyways.”

He smiles. “Yeah. I hope you girls can see us off?”

“If and only if you guys visit the company. Can’t exactly meet you guys at the airport to send you off.”

“Right. Yeah, of course. I almost forgot.” We sit in silence before he looks at the menu and back at me. “Coffee?”

“Yeah.” I nod.

“Uh,” he starts with flushed cheeks. He scratch the back of his neck awkwardly. “I kinda...forgot my wallet so...”

I chuckle. “I’ll treat you. Again.” (Refer to ch.17)

“Thank you and sorry.” He said accepting the coffee.

“It’s ok.” I said with a shrug as we head out. We walk out walking to no specific destination. Well, at least I don’t think we have a destination.

Taehyung POV

“So, where are we going?” Yuri asks.

“Wherever our feet takes us.” I reply.

She chuckles. “No destination? You don’t have anywhere you want to go?”

“Other than going back home to Daegu, not really.” I shrug.

“Where our feet takes us, it is.”

We end up at a small public park. Yuri smiles and runs towards the set of swings. “It’s a park! Our feet brought us to a park.” She runs towards the playground.

“Well, more like the road brought us to the park.”

“It’s been awhile since I rode a swing.” She said sitting on one. She push herself and start swinging. I sit next to her and watch her swing back and forth. She look so happy and carefree which brings a smile to my face. She notices me staring. “What’s wrong? Why are you staring at me instead of swinging?”

I shake my head. “It’s nothing.” I slowly start swinging back and forth not putting in any effort to actually swing.

“Is that how you swing?” Yuri asks and got off her swing. She put both of her palms on my back and push me hard.

“Hey! I didn’t want to swing this high!” I shout.

“Aw, don’t be such a baby.” She laughs and runs in front of me taking out her phone recording me and laughing at my misery.

“I’m losing my grip!” I shout.

“Eh?” I purposely let go of the swing and fly off crashing right into Yuri. “Ow.” She groans out. I pull away and our faces were centimeters apart. We stare at each other in silence. “T-that hurts.” Yuri breaks the silence with pink cheeks.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“I know.”

“I’ll be gentle next time.”

“That sounds a bit...weird?” I raise my brow at her comment. “I mean, how do you crash into someone gently?”

I chuckle. “Right. Sorry.” I said getting off her and reach out my hand. She takes my hand and I pull her up. “It’s late, I should get you home.”

“You’re the one leaving early tomorrow. You should get home.”

“Right.” I said. “Let’s go.”

“Thanks for today. I had fun.” Yuri said when we reach the entrance of Rebels dorm.

“Same here. I had fun too.” She nods at my comment and turns to enter her dorm.

‘Because she paid for me last time, I told her that I'll pay her back with another cup of coffee.’

‘In other words, a date?’

‘You asked her out for coffee. You don't think it's a date?’ (Refer to ch.17)

I fumble with my phone in my pocket. Come on. Say it. Just say it.

No POV

“Yuri!” Taehyung shouts catching Yuri attention. She turns to look at Taehyung. “Just so you know, this was a date.”

Yuri blush at his words. Taehyung runs off, taking his hands out of his pocket and something fell onto the ground. Yuri walks over and picks up the item.

“He said he forgot his wallet.” She whispers to herself.

‘Just so you know, this was a date.’

Yuri blushes even more and covers her face with her hands.

“You look like you’re in a good mood.” Hime points out when Yuri enters their dorm. “Did something good happen?”

Yuri shakes her head. “Nothing in particular.” She enters the bedroom and went to lay down on her bed. She presses her face into the pillow trying to contain her happiness.

*********************************************

Taehyung fumbles with his room, looking in every corner, messing his whole room up.

“What are you looking for?” RM asks.

“My wallet. I can’t find my wallet.”

“Where did you put it?”

“I wouldn’t be messing up my room if I knew.”

Taehyung runs to Jungkook and Jimin who was ready and in the living room.

“Did you take it?” Taehyung asks Jungkook.

“Take what?”

“My wallet.”

Jungkook gasp. “Why did you think I took it?”

“Because you did last time.” (Refer to ch.17)

“Do you need help looking for it?” Jimin asks.

“No need. He messed up his whole side of the room and couldn’t find it.” RM said. “We have to go or we won’t make it on time.”

Reluctantly, Taehyung left without his wallet and BTS heads for the company.

*********************************************

After talking to Bang PD about their departure, the boys went to visit Rebels in their dance studio. The girls were dancing continuously not realizing that BTS was watching them until the music stops. Rebels all stop in sync and turn to face the boys.

“Hey.” Namjoon said. The girls all walks towards BTS, except for Hime, who walks to the farthest corner from them. She pulls out her phone and starts texting with a big fond smile on her face. Suga got annoyed and walk over to her.

“Who are you texting?”

“Yun.” Hime replies and as realization hits her, she slowly looks up.

“That brat again.” Suga takes the phone out of her hand and reads the text.

“Hey!” Hime tries to get the phone out of his hand. “Give it back.”

Suga dodges Hime’s attempts as he continue to read the text. “I love you?”

“Mind your own business!” Hime shouts and reaches for the phone. Suga dodges losing his balance and they both fall over with Hime on top. “Ah~ are you jealous? Suga oppa, if you want to play, just tell me so.”

They both stare at each other in silence until Suga smirks. “You’re right. Let’s play.”

“Eh?” Suga flips Hime over and is now hovering over her. She stares up at Suga with wide eyes. Suga leans down and her neck. “Wait. Suga, let go.” Suga bites her neck and hard.

“Aah~ st- ah~” Hime moans out catching everyone’s attention. Their eyes widen at the position the two were in. Suga let go of Hime’s neck and kisses her her lips and forcing his tongue in . “Mn. Mm~” He finally pulls away and stares down at a disheveled Hime.

“We’re here too, y’know.” Namjoon said breaking the silence in the room.

“I-I’m going.” Suga said immediately and runs out the door.

“A-are you ok? Hime?” Yuri asks running over to Hime. She pulls Hime to sit up revealing a big dark red mark on her neck. Everyone’s eyes widen again at the sight. Hime continuously wipe her lips over and over again.

“Wha...I...uh...” Hime stutters not knowing what to say and she runs out of the room too.

“That was quite a sight.” Areum chuckles awkwardly.

“Yeah.” SooRi agrees.

“Is Suga still like...into Hime unnie?” Sarang asks.

“I don’t know.” Hobi said.

“How should we treat her?” Jimin asks. “As Suga hyung’s precious person? Or the evil girl who broke Suga hyung’s heart?”

“I think that she is tricking him. Again.” Jin said.

“Shes not!” Yuri and Namjoon shout in sync.

“You two agreed with each other.” Nari states.

“What a miracle.” Everyone chorus.

“Well, we should get going.” Namjoon said with a nod trying to erase the awkward tension in the room.

“Yeah.” The guys agree and they make their way out.

“Taehyung oppa.” Yuri calls out and runs up to him in the corridor.

“Hm?” Taehyung stops in his tracks and turn towards Yuri just to come face to face with his wallet.

“You dropped this last night.”

He blush quickly grabbing his wallet and stuffing it inside his pocket. “Yuri, it’s not what you think.”

“Hm? What am I supposed to think?”

“Um, well, I-”

“What I do know, is that you owe me a cup of coffee.” Yuri smiles.

Taehyung chuckles. “How about I treat you when I come back from the Wings tour?”

“Hm? Sounds like a date.”

“It’s a date.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas! I know it’s late but I really did want to update today. I spent time with my family the whole day and did not get to update. I didn’t get home until 11:40pm.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And thank you for your love. Muah~