Chapter 2

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hime POV

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

My heavy eyelids slowly opened to a white ceiling above me. I looked around.

"Hime, can you see me?" My aunt asked flustered.

"Aunty?" I whispered my voice hoarse. "W-where am I?"

"Oppa! Sister-in-law! Hime's up!" My parents rushed to my sides. "Nurse! Nurse!"

"How could you leave after being grounded!" My mother yelled with red eyes.

"Honey, you're really going to yell at our daughter in this state?" My father yelled at my mother. "She's in the hospital!"

"But Hyun-"

"Shut up!" My father shouted. "Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" My father asked. I slowly sat up with my father's help.

"Hyun! Where's Hyun! Where is Hyun oppa?" I looked around the room.

As soon as my reply left my lips, my mother bursts into tears and became a sobbing mess. "Because of the concert you're in this mess!"

My father gave a heavy sigh. "I don't know how to tell you this baby girl, but your oppa is-" My father took a deep breath and looked away from me.

Tears brimmed my eyes. "W-where...where is he?" I asked afraid of the outcome.

"Oh, baby girl." My aunt said pulling me into a hug and the tears fell down.

"It's all my fault isn't it!" I shouted between my sobs. "Mom grounded me but I wanted to go to the concert! I really wanted to go and Hyun oppa sneaked me out! It's all my fault!"

"No, no, no. It's not your fault." My aunt said trying to keep herself from crying out. "Shhh. It's ok. It will be ok."

------------------------------

"When you were still unconscious, we talked it out and we think that it's best if you live with your aunt in Seoul for awhile." My dad said when I got discharged 3 weeks after the accident. I nodded quietly. "I'll leave you to pack."

I packed all my needs into my suitcase and I walked into my brother's room. I walked around and looked at all his belongings, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I wiped away at the tears.

"Are you done?" My father asked me from the door.

I nodded. "Ok. Let's head down." I grabbed my brother's camera and his SD cards from his desk and took one last look at my brother's room before making my way downstairs.

"Well, have fun. You'll be fine. We'll all be fine." My dad said I nodded quietly once again. "Ok, off you go." My dad said putting my luggage in my aunt's car.

I walked to my mother. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Just go." My mom said holding in her tears trying to be strong. "Go." I entered the car and my mother came up to me this time. "Be safe. I love you." She kissed my forehead and bid me good bye.

------------------------------

I got out of my aunt's car and attempted to take my luggage out but she stopped. "I don't know if want to be here."

"Excuse me?"

"Wait here." My aunt went inside the house and came out with an envelope. "For you. It arrived a week ago."

I looked at the sender. I opened the letter with frantic hands. "I got accepted." My aunt grabbed the letter from my hand and read it. "I...I don't get it. How can I get into Seungri School of the Performing Arts? I never auditioned."

(A/N: I changed the name cause I didn't want to use the actual school...cause I have no idea how that school works...And I'm making this up so...yah...)

"I don't know. But what I do know is that they accepted you. The question is, are you going or not? To Seungri."

I hesitated. "I don't know. Mom doesn't..." I pressed my lips together and took a deep breath trying not to let tears spill from my eyes. "I don't know."

"They have a dorm room for you already. You'll have three other roommates with you too. I think you should go."

"But-"

"Hey, it's your dream. It's your life. I support you. I'm on your side. Follow your dreams. Do it!" My aunt encouraged me.

"You sound like oppa." I said weakly.

"Well, y'know. I believe you can do it...and your oppa...he would want you to go. Try it out ok? If you don't like it, you can always drop out and come back." After a long silence I finally nodded in agreement. "Great! Let me drop you off at your school dorm." My aunt said enthusiastically. When we arrived my aunt looked at me. "Hey, I got your back. I won't let your parents know and I'll cover up for you whenever you need it. Don't worry. You got this! Hwaiting!"

I nodded and stepped onto the school campus. I looked back at my aunt and she continued to tell me 'hwaiting'. I gave her a weak smile and bid her good bye. I looked up at the building in front of me. My new school life will begin here.

------------------------------

22/11/2016, 8:30 PM