Chapter 10

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Yeoreobun, starting next week, Spring Semester starts for me! T^T

I really don't want to go back to school but...*sigh* gotta get a damn education and work for a diploma that probably won't help me get a job in the future...

Anyways, enjoy~


 

Hime POV

I walked to an ice cream vendor.

"Hello. Could I get one vanilla and one strawberry please?" I asked.

"Sure." The owner replied and started on my order.

"Thank you." I paid for the ice cream and turned to walk away and bumped into something. More like someone. The little boy fell.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry!" I shouted and bent down to check on the little boy. "Are you ok?"

"Mommy." The little boy cried. "I can't find mommy."

"You're lost?" I gasped and looked around. There doesn't seem to be a couple looking for their lost child in sight. The boy continued to cry.

"I want mommy."

"Hey. Don't cry. Here. Have an ice cream." I offered him my strawberry cone. He ceased his crying to eat the strawberry treat.

Suga POV

I sighed waiting for Hime. Where is she? I spotted her walking towards me.

"Finally, I was...what is that?" I asked seeing the little boy behind Hime's leg.

"A kid."

"I can see that. Why do you have a kid with you?"

"He got lost." Hime replied handing me a vanilla ice cream cone.

"Where's yours?" I asked. She pointed to the little boy with a chuckle.

"He wouldn't stop crying." Hime shrugged.

"What a crybaby." Hime hit my chest. I bent down to look at the little boy.

"Hey. What's your name?" The little boy pulled away from me.

Hime bent down and looked the child in the eyes.

"Don't be scared. This hyung is gonna help noona look for your parents." The little boy looked at me.

"Joon." He said in a soft voice.

"How old are you?"

"5." He replied showing me with his hand.

"Do you know what mommy is wearing?" Hime asked him.

"A dress."

"Well, that helps a lot." I stated receiving a light punch from Hime again.

"While we look for mommy, do you want to go play with noona?"

"Mm." The boy nodded happily. The boy looked up at me with a small smirk on his face. That brat clung onto Hime and dragged her wherever he wanted to go. Hime just complied and let him drag her around. I sighed and furrowed my brows annoyed. She didn't forget about me right? Well, as long as she's happy, I guess.

Hime POV

I took Joon on rides for younger kids. He seems to be enjoying himself, which is good. He has so much energy pulling me back and forth between different rides.

"I'm hungry." Joon pouted.

"Ok. Let's get you something to eat."

"Yay~" he shouted and ran ahead. Yoongi grabbed my hand.

"You didn't forget that you came here with me right?"

"Of course not." I replied.

"You seem to be having so much fun with the kid. I thought you might've forgotten that I still exist."

"I didn't forget about you." I laughed.

"Noona! Noona!" Joon screamed. "Come here! I want to eat this!"

"Kid's hungry." I said and ran towards Joon leaving Yoongi behind.

"Noona."

"Hm."

"Are you his woman?"

"Huh?" Joon caught me off guard. "Who taught you that?"

"Daddy told me that mommy is his woman so he needs to protect her and make her happy. Are you that hyung's woman?" He asked again.

"Why don't you ask him that?" I answered. We got him the food he wanted and sat down at a table.

Suga POV

"I'm going to the restroom." Hime said. "Joon, do you need to go?"

"No." Joon shook his head.

"Ok. I'm going then. Look after him. Don't lose him."

"I won't." I chuckled. "Don't worry." Hime walked towards the restroom and looked back one last time before turning the corner.

"Hyung." Joon spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Is noona your woman?"

"What?"

"You don't seem to like me very much." Joon said. "You don't talk to me and you look at me like this" Joon furrowed his brow "when I'm too close to her."

"You're the one dragging her around and I don't have that much energy to catch up to you two. I don't like how you keep clinging to her, but as long as she's happy, I don't mind."

"So, she is your woman."

"Yeah, she's my woman. I don't like sharing her, but you're a kid, so I'll let it go." I watched Joon eat. "So, how did you lose your parents anyways?"

"My balloon flew off and so I chased it. When I looked back, they were just gone."

"You ran off and you cried when Hime found you? What a crybaby."

"I'm not a crybaby." Joon denied.

"Yeah, yeah." Hime came back and sat down to eat with us. When we were done eating, Joon dragged Hime onto more rides. There was a small playground for the young kids to play in and Hime finally had a chance to rest. We both sat down on a bench watching Joon play in the playground with other kids.

"Do you like kids?" I asked.

"They're cute." She smiled. "So small and innocent. They know no evil."

"They have so much energy I can't keep up." Hime laughed at me.

"How are you gonna be a father if you don't have any energy?"

"I'll be fine if you're the mother. You'll be a great mother." Hime and I stared at each other in silence until a fight broke out between the kids.

"Joon!" Hime shouted running into the playground. A girl was crying on the side while Joon and one other kid was rolling on the ground back and forth hitting each other. "Joon!" Hime pulled Joon and the other kid apart. "I'm sorry." Hime apologized to the other child's parents.

"Don't apologize. He hit that girl over there, that's why I hit him. Daddy told me that boys are not supposed to hit girls!"

The other parents walked away after apologizing to Hime and Hime apologized in return. I looked at Joon. He was biting his bottom lip with glossy eyes. I bent down to look at him.

"It's ok to cry."

"I'm not a crybaby."

"Hey, I'm sorry for calling you a crybaby. It's ok for boys to cry." I pulled Joon into a hug and he cried in my chest. "Good job." I patted his head. "You were so manly and cool. You must've been scared, but you protected her. Good job." After Joon calmed down we left the playground.

"Joon!" A female's voice yelled out.

"Mommy!" Joon shouted running towards his mom. "What happened to your face."

"He got into a fight." I explained.

"That noona and hyung took care of me." His parents seem to be close to our age, in their early 20s.

"Thank you for taking care of our son." The father said.

"You're welcome." Hime smiled at them. "Bye Joon. Don't get lost next time." They walked off.

"Joon!" I shouted. Joon turned to look at me. "It's ok for tough boys to cry once in a while!" Joon laughed running back towards us.

"When I grow up, I want to be like you, hyung."

"Joon-ah. You don't want to be like this hyung. He's very lazy, y'know." Joon tugged her hand and Hime bent down. Joon whispered in her ear making her look up at me and chuckled. "Ah~ really."

"Mm." Joon nodded. "Bye." He ran away and waved at us.

"And they're gone." Hime sighed.

"What did he say to you?"

"Nothing much."

"You ready to go home?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's getting dark." She replied. We were walking towards the bus stop when it started raining. We ran for shelter and hid under a roof of a small shop.

"Why is it suddenly raining?" I asked looking up at the gray sky. I looked at Hime who was hugging herself. "Are you cold?"

"I'm fine." She stated. I pulled her into a hug. "What are you doing?"

"It's warmer this way." I replied. "Hey, tell me something. What did Joon say to you earlier?"

"He wants to be like you. Someone who can make his woman happy even though he's annoyed when a kid is dragging his girlfriend around, but as long as she's happy, he'll be fine with it."

"Oh." That brat spilled everything to her.

We hugged each other in silence listening to nothing but the sound of rain drops hitting the earth. I can hear my heart rapidly beating from our physical contact. She's so warm. I tightened my hug and she flinched a bit. I listened to my heart beat again and it seemed to have gotten two times faster. Wait, it's not mines alone. I pulled away and looked at Hime. "You're heart's beating really fast." I chuckled.

"Wha-" I pulled her in for a hug again.

"Me too." I whispered and we listened to our heart beating.

"Um, I don't think the rain is gonna stop anytime soon." Hime lightly pulled away, looking up at me through her eyelashes.

"What do you want to do?"

"I need to get back. My mom might be super mad at me." She pouted. I bent down and kissed her lips. "Mn~" I pulled away. "What was that for?" She asked with red cheeks.

"Your lips were turning purple. I was just warming them up."

"You-"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I cut her off. I held out my hand for her. She smiled taking hold of my hand and we ran in the rain back towards the school.

------------------------------

We finally reached the school. We didn't actually run the whole way. We we running for 5 minutes and luckily got a ride from some very nice people who offered to take us where we needed to be.

Hime went back to her dorm and I went to mine. When I opened the door, the other members greeted me with faces of concern.

"What?" I said.

"You have a visitor." Rap Monster informed me.

"Who?"

"It's me." I looked up at the owner of the voice.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim." I greeted her.

"I need to talk to you."

"Of course." I nodded. "Um-"

"Go change your clothes. I wouldn't want you to get sick." I went into my room.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Someone furiously knocked on our door. Someone opened it.

"My mom's here?!" Hime asked between breaths. Everyone nodded. "Mom! What are you doing?"

"I need to talk to Yoongi."

"Mom-"

"I need to talk to Yoongi." Hime's mom said in a stern voice.

"But-"

"It's ok." I said closing the door to my room. "I can talk with her." We went to the play room of the dorm. There were couches and lots of games like pool, darts and air hockey.

"So, Yoongi. You are actually a student from Seungri?"

"Not anymore. I graduated."

"Meaning?"

"I'm an idol already. My stage name is Suga, from BTS."

"BTS. Ah~ the group that my daughter Hime always listened to." She nodded. "No wonder your name sounded awfully familiar."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hide it from you."

"So, why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep it a secret with Hime?"

"Well-"

"You like her?"

I cleared my throat at her bluntness. "I do. But I kept it a secret because she has talents. I believe in her. I believe she can make it as an idol." I nodded.

"Y'know, today was the first time I've ever heard my daughter sing. And it's not even live, just a video." The mother chuckled. "She...ever since she was a child, she has always told me 'Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a singer!' I didn't take her seriously. I've always thought that she was just saying that as a child. I thought she would grow up and out of that childhood dream. I can't believe she meant every word."

"Mrs-"

"Yoongi. I can call you that, right?" She asked. I nodded.

"Of course."

"I did terrible things to that child." She chuckled bitterly. "Well, since you're here in Seungri, can you take care of her for me?"

"I can." I replied with a nod.

"Look at that girl. She seems worried about you. Is she in love with you or what?"

I looked at Hime. She was outside pacing back and forth looking at us every once in awhile.

"Did she ever talked about someone named V?" I asked.

"Oh, she did. All the time. Especially to her brother. Do you know who this V is?"

"I do." I said. "She's in love with someone else in my group."

"Well, I don't care. My offer still stands. You want to marry that stupid daughter of mine?"

I chuckled. "My answer is the same. She may be in love with my band mate, but if you give me permission to marry her, I'll steal her heart away."

Hime's mom laughed. "I hope so. Well, I guess it's time for me to go. I leave my daughter in your care then." We stepped out and the rest of the girls were making their way towards Hime.

"Mom-"

"You better not come back home. Not until you receive your first paycheck." Her mom said and walked off. The girls flinched and greeted her with a bow when her mother walked past them.

"You're mom is so mean." BB whispered.

"Is she going to drag you back?" Sarang asked.

"Wait, she's not letting you go back home. Where are you gonna live?" Yuri asked.

"No." Hime smiled and shook her head. "She's letting me stay."

"Here? In Seungri?" SooRi shouted.

"Yes! Here in Seungri!" Hime confirmed.

"Her words are so harsh though. "You better not come home'." Nari repeated.

"'Not until I receive my paycheck'. My mom wants me to achieve my dream of becoming an idol before I go back home! Girls! My mom is letting me be an idol!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" The girls screamed together and group hugged while jumping up and down.

"Yoongi!" Hime broke from the group hug and grabbed my hand. "My mom is letting me be an idol!" Hime pulled me into a hug.

"Congrats." I replied.

"What did you say to her to make her agree?"

"I didn't say anything. It was the video your brother sent that made her agree."

"I'm sure you did something. Thank you." She hugged me again.

"Um, so..." Aruem spoke up. Hime pulled away from me and cleared .

"So, problem solved. It's time to for bed."

"But-"

"Let's go." She said pushing the girls. "C'mon. C'mon." She turned back and smiled at me before exiting the boy's dorm.

Hime POV

"What's going on between you two?" Aruem asked after I pushed them all back to the girls' dorm.

"..." The girls all stared at me with curious eyes. "Go to sleep. I've had a long day." I yawned and went inside our room.

"Hey! We're still talking to you." BB shouted following me into our room.

"Don't avoid the question!" Yuri shouted. I looked at the tRIo.

"You three gonna sleep here too?"

"Don't change the subject!" SooRi yelled. I just yawned and jumped on my bed.

"Hime!" Nari screamed.

"I'm sleepy." I said and closed my eyes.

"Really. We're not gonna forget about this, y'know." Yuri nudged me.

"Mm." I hummed.

"We'll definitely bring this up tomorrow." Sarang stated. I hummed once more and we all went to sleep.

------------------------------

"So, are you two together or what?" Yuri asked first thing in the morning.

"Huh?"

"Don't act stupid." BB nudged me.

"You and Suga." Nari said. I didn't say anything and just smiled with a blush forming on my cheeks.

"You want breakfast or not? If you do, hurry up so we can eat before class." I stated and walked out the door.

"You're avoiding the question again!" SooRi shouted and they all exited the door after me. "Answer us!"

"No." I stated and ran for it.

"Hime!" They all shouted and ran after me. "Tell us!" I ran towards the cafeteria and bumped into someone falling in his arms.

"Woah. Calm down." Yoongi's voice spoke out. "What's up?"

"T-the girls are ch-chasing me." Stupid! Why am I stuttering? The girls came to a halt when they saw me in Yoongi's arms. I blushed and pulled away steadying myself. The girls all looked at me with big smiles on their faces.

"You girls here for breakfast?" Yoongi asked me.

"Y-yeah. We..yeah." I stuttered making Yoongi chuckle. I'm so stupid! We all got our breakfast and sat dow together.

"So, Suga, are you and Hime dating now?" Yuri asked making me choke on my water.

"Yuri."

"What? You wouldn't say anything. Might as well ask Suga." Yuri shrugged.

"So? What's up? You dating or not?" SooRi interrogated.

"We are." Yoongi replied.

"Oh~" the table roared. I bit my bottom lip in embarrassment. I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Oh my gosh! You're really..." BB stood up. "Yeoreobun! Suga and Hime are-"

"Shut up!" I quickly stood up and cover . "You don't have to announce it to the world!" She calmed down and we sat back down to finish our breakfast. After eating we all walked to dance class. BTS and the girls walked ahead talking to each other while Yoongi and I walked behind them side by side. We were walking in silence and his hand bumped mine.

Suga POV

We both walked towards dance class in silence. I looked down at her hand. I want to hold her hand. I reached for it and I saw V look back so I pulled away. I tried multiple times to hold her hand but retract every time not quite sure if I should hold her hand. Just do it goddammit. You're just holding hands. You've done it multiple times already. But we weren't dating when that happened. Now that we're dating, somehow it's a bit more nerve wrecking. I tried again and missed, making our hands bump into each other. Hime then put her hand in her pockets. Great! I missed the chance. I'm so stupid!

------------------------------

Dance class went by in a flash. I don't even know what we did in there.

"Hime!" I shouted after her. She stopped in her tracks telling the girls to go first and turned around with a smile. I did the same telling the BTS boys to leave. When the boys left. I spoke up.

"Uh...I...well..." She raised her brow curious at what I was trying to say. Just do it! Don't be an idiot. Say it straight out. "I...uh...y-you...um...d-do you...uh...d-do...ugh." Hime laughed. I'm so stupid! Why am I stuttering so much?!

"You ok?" She asked.

Don't be stupid this time. Just ask her! "T-this weekend! Are you free?!"

"Mm." She nodded. "I'm always free." I smiled.

"Well...then...this weekend...would you like to...with me...uh...go out? Have some fun?"

"Sure." She nodded. "Saturday or Sunday?"

"Both!" I shouted then mumbled. "Uh...I would like to see you both days."

"Ok." She nodded.

"11am at the public park entrance sound good?"

"Sounds good." She confirmed.

Everyone came out from hiding. "Oh~ they're going on a date!" Nari cooed.

"Not one but 2!" Jimin shouted.

"Oh~" the others chorused.

Hime and I just stared at each other embarrassed.

------------------------------

After I asked Hime, the day seemed to be going by so quickly. I don't even remember what I did in class at all. I sat alone in the studio writing the lyrics but ended up writing her name enclosed with a heart in my notebook instead. I closed my notebook embarrassed. I can't concentrate. I wish the weekend will come sooner.

"Yoongi." Rap Monster said and I turned to look at him with a smile on my face. "You know...Never mind. What have you got so far?" He reached for my notebook and I quickly grabbed it and held in in my arms against my chest. There's no way I'm gonna let Rap Monster see her name in my music notebook.

"I don't have anything quite yet." I quickly answered. "I'll show you when I'm done."

"I can help y'know."

"Did you already finish writing yours?" He shook his head. "Then go write yours."

"You sure you don't need help?"

"I'm fine." Rap Monster nodded and walked out.

Hime POV

I sat alone on my bed with a smile on my face. I remembered the way Yoongi asked me out. He stuttered so much and I really tried to act calm.

"Happy?" SooRi asked snapping me back to reality.

"No." I said.

"Right, because you're ecstatic." BB stated.

"Why would I be?"

"You're going on, not one, but two dates with Suga this weekend!" Yuri shouted making me blush.

"Girl, you better go shopping for some cute clothes!" Nari yelled.

"No!"

"You have to look good on your first date!" Sarang said.

"I'm going to wear casual clothes and be myself."

"You need a good first impression." Aruem stated

"My first impression with Suga is worse in comparison to my casual clothes." I retorted and walked out.

------------------------------

Today is finally Saturday, our first date. The days seemed to be going by fast. Too fast. So here I am 30 minutes early. I stood at the park entrance waiting and I looked down at my outfit. I can't believe I'm wearing this stupid dress. I shook my head. Damn them! I looked around then at my phone. He won't be here anytime soon so decided to enter the park and take a little walk. I saw the lady selling the jewelry again so I went to look at it. I tried on different rings for different fingers. Ah~ I definitely want a thumb ring though. I looked at the bigger rings for my thumb. I picked up the black ring with the 2 parallel silver lines again. It looks good. Should I buy it? Do I really need it though? I debated with myself. Looking at all the rings and debating with myself, I lost track of time.

"So, this is where you are." Yoongi huffed. I put the ring down and turned around to look at him. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt with a leather jacket on top and faded ripped blue jeans with a black beanie and sunglasses.

"Hey!" I said with an accelerated heart beat. It's beating so loud that I can hear it in my ears and I hope that Yoongi doesn't hear it.

Suga POV

I wore my clothes and looked in the mirror for the xth time.

"Hyung, you look good already. Stop looking into the mirror every 15 seconds." V said.

"Exactly. You'll make her heart race immediately when she see you. Don't worry about it." Jimin added.

"I hope so." I whispered.

"Stop looking in the mirror or you'll be late." Jin pushed me towards the door.

"Bye! Have fun!" Hobi waved. I walked out the door and Rap Monster called out to me.

"Suga. You do remember we have to go back right? To BigHit." We stared at each other in silence.

"We'll talk about this later." We said in sync and I left toward the park.

I stood in front of the entrance waiting for Hime. Good, I'm not late. I looked at my phone for the time. 10:40am. I continue to wait for her. I looked at my watch again. 10:59am. I'm still waiting. I check my watch again. 11:10am. Where is she? I didn't get stood up, right? I reached for my phone to call her. Right. I don't have her number so I called the only person who can help me.

"Well well well. Guess who came back to me."

"I wasn't even with you to start with." I stated.

"What do you want? Aren't you on a date? Why are you calling another girl?"

"That's the reason why I called, Yuri. Where's Hime?"

"What? She left the dorm already. Really early too. Like 10:15am she walked to the park."

"She's not here."

"Maybe she got tired of waiting for you and went somewhere else with someone else." Yuri laughed. "Just kidding. Hime isn't like that. Go inside the park and look around for her. She's probably in there and got distracted my something and forgot about the time."

"Oh."

"You're welcome. Now go find her." Yuri hung up on me. I went inside and ran around looking for Hime. Where would she be at? I suddenly remembered that last time she was looking at jewelry. I ran back to where the jewelry stand was. There she was looking at the jewelry.

"So this is where you are." I managed to huff out.

"Hey." She turned to look at me. I looked at her clothes. She was wearing a plaid dress that was midthigh with black converse and a small black leather bag. "It's not mine."

"Huh?"

"The dress. It's not mine. I don't wear dresses."

"Then what do you usually wear?"

"Black shirt, black skinnies, leather jacket, and black converse. Everything is just black." Hime nodded. "I don't know why they wanted me to dress up. 'First impression' they say but, our first meeting was great." She laughed.

"You spilled food on me."

"Correction: you bumped into me and my food spilled on you."

"Ok, ok. It was my fault." I said and continue to look her up and down.

"I look terrible don't I? This is why I hate dressing up!"

"Really? I think it's cute."

"You think so? But I don't like it." She pouted. "I'm lucky they let me wear my converse."

"What would you wear if not your converse?" I asked.

"They forced me in this dress. They were about to force me in heels too. I can't walk very long in heels. The longest was five hours." I laughed.

"Five hours?! You don't think that's long?" I asked.

"I mean, after five hours in heels, there are consequences. Like blisters and sore legs. That's why I don't like wearing heels. But if they did managed to get me in heels, I might be taller than you."

"Yeah right."

"Really!" She giggled. I shook my head.

"Ready to go?" I asked and she nodded.

------------------------------

6/1/2017, 3:49 PM

I am so not ready for school to start again...ugh! *dashi run run runing from school*

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘