Chapter 16

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Suga POV

We've been doing promotions for Blood, Sweat, & Tears. We all walked back to the dorm dead like zombies. I went to my room and just threw myself on my bed and laid there lifelessly.

"Are you ok?" Jin asked.

"I'm dead. Don't talk to me."

"But you're talk-"

"Shut up or get out." I growled. Jin shifted around a bit but stayed quiet nonetheless.

*******************************

When I woke up, it was 5 in the morning.

"Ugh. I woke up at such a stupid time." I grumbled to myself and went back to sleep.

"You wake him up." "No, you." "Rap Monster, you do it." There was a sigh and...

"I'm up." I mumbled and walked toward the restroom to get cleaned up.

"Hurry. We have an interview." Rap Monster called out after me.

"Mm." I hummed and opened the restroom door. As much as I like sleep, I don't like being late.

*******************************

"Tell us what BS&T is about." The MC stated.

"Uh, it's about a boy falling into temptation." I nodded.

"What kind of temptation? Can you give us some examples?"

"Games." Jungkook stated. "We have early schedules and we're supposed to sleep so we can wake up early, but my tablet is under my bed and I'm tempted to play games instead of going to sleep." Everyone laughed.

"Food." Jin stated and everyone laughed again. "When food is in front of me, I'm just tempted to eat."

"Games, food, girls." Rap Monster said looking right at me then the MC. "You know, the usual."

"Wow." The MC laughed. "This is a really good song though. How did you come up with such a hit?"

"Oh you know. One of us fell into temptation not too long ago." Rap Monster said.

"Oh, is it Jungkook with his games?"

"No, someone was tempted by a girl." Hobi blurted out.

"Oh!" The MC gasped. "Who was it?"

"Someone you would least expect." Jimin nodded.

"Jungkook?" The MC pointed at him.

"Why me?!" Jungkook shouted flabbergasted.

"They said 'someone you least expect' so I just assumed it's you since you're so young." The MC explained.

"It's not me." Jungkook shook his head in denial. "It's not me."

"Let's leave it at that." Jin laughed. "Armys will scream their heads off if they find out who it is."

"I think Armys are dying to know. Tell us who fell into this temptation of a girl." The MC asked pressing for answers.

"It's best to keep it a secret." Rap Monster said. "I shouldn't have mentioned it to begin with. I'm sorry."

"Suga. You haven't said anything. Unless it's you?" The MC laughed.

"You're right." I answered after a moment of silence to contemplate whether to tell the truth or not. "It's me."

"Wow! Who would've thought?! What was she like? The girl who tempted you."

"Cold, and beautiful." I answered absentmindedly. Ah. I cleared my throat. "Something along those lines."

"I see." The MC nodded.

*******************************

"What is with that answer?" Rap Mon asked after the interview.

"Why did you bring up the topic?" I retorted.

"Yeah." Jin said. "Why did you bring up the topic?"

"I was teasing the fans. You shouldn't have answered it truthfully." Rap Mon stated.

"Whatever." I replied. "At least, we'll make headlines and Armys will flip and talk about it for weeks. Months even."

Hime POV

I sat in the dorm alone and watched BTS do their BS&T promotions on different music shows and watched their interviews too. I smiled at their appearances. Always so beautiful.

I watched their newest interview and Suga just admitted to falling into temptations of a girl.

"What was the girl like?"

"Cold and beautiful." Suga replied. I raised my brow. In his eyes, I'm like that? I let out a chuckle.

Ring. Ring. Ring. I picked up my phone and looked at the screen.

"Appa! I haven't talked to you in so long, what's up?" I answered the video call cheerfully.

My dad chuckled. "I'm doing fine. Just wanted to see my baby girl. What about you?"

"I'm doing fine too."

"It's been awhile, do you want to talk to your brother? Alone?"

"Yes, please." My father put the phone down and left the room.

"Oppa. It's been awhile. How are you?" I looked at my brother. "Sorry. Stupid question. You know, oppa, I got scouted by 8 different companies. Cool, right? But I don't want to join them. I can't join them. Not with you like this. I can't." There were light knocks coming from the other side of the screen. My mother walked into view.

"Oh, Hime. What do you want?"

"I was just talking to oppa, eomma."

"Well, are you done?"

"I am now."

"Good. Bye." My mother hung up on me. I sighed and put my phone down and closed my eyes. She doesn't want to see her own daughter right now?

*******************************

"Hime, you said that we'll achieve our dreams together. Are you giving up on me?" Hyun asked.

I opened my eyes. , I fell asleep. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. 10pm. It's been a month since the girls left for BigHit. I didn't receive a phone call or text from Yuri. I wonder how they're doing?

Yuri POV

We just finished dancing to some random songs. We don't have a debut song picked out yet so we don't have a specific choreograph to practice either. We all sat down after the choreographer dismissed us.

"It's kinda weird without Hime here, huh?" Nari said.

"Yeah." BB nodded. "Super weird."

"We've been with each other for a long enough time to find it weird." SooRi stated.

"I miss her." Sarang pouted.

"Me too." Areum said.

"Girls." Bang PD came into the dance room. "You will be having a new member joining you all."

"What?!" We shouted.

"B-but. You said we're complete." I stated.

"You are. There's six of you, plus the new addition, will be seven. You are complete."

We all looked at each other troubled. A new person in the group who isn't Hime?

"How can you add another person in our group?" I asked.

"Yeah!" BB shouted. "We don't even know if we can get along with this person!"

"I agree." Nari nodded. "Can she handle BB's temper."

"Excuse you!" BB growled.

"See? Temper." Nari said.

"She isn't the leader, is she?" Sarang asked.

"Of course she'll be the leader. She's leader material." Bang PD replied.

"Can we...I don't know...have a trial period?" SooRi suggested.

"There's no need." Bang PD shot the idea down.

"Sorry, but I will not accept her into our group!" I shouted.

"What? You don't want me in your group? Is that what I'm hearing?" The voice spoke up and the person entered through the door. All our eyes went wide. "Well too bad. You're stuck with me as your leader."

"Hime?!" We all screamed and ran towards her.

"What's up?" She said and I pinched myself. "You're not dreaming." She chuckled.

"You !" I screamed and hugged her. "Why did it take you so long!"

"I'm here now." She laughed. We all hugged each other.

"What did you do in the one month you had to yourself?" I asked.

Hime POV

"What did I do?"

[Flashback]

"Hello, SM Entertainment?" I waited for the receiver's answer. "Hello. My name is Kim Hime. I don't know if you remember me, but you recruited me about three months ago in Seungri? Yes. What are the benefits of being an idol under your label?"

*******************************

"Hello, JYP Entertainment? My name is Kim Hime. I got recruited awhile back. Yes. What are the benefits of joining your company? Ah, well, take this as an official rejection then."

"Who cares!" BB shouted snapping me back to reality. "We're complete!"

"We're complete!" We all screamed.

"Yes, you're complete." Bang PD said. "I'll find a song for you girls and prepare you for a debut immediately." He walked out and left us in the dance room.

The girls all fell down in relief. "I thought we were gonna get a stranger put into our group." SooRi stated.

"Same here." Nari nodded. "I freaked out for a bit there."

"What made you change your mind?" Areum asked.

"I was starting to lose faith in you." Sarang mumbled.

"Yeah. Why are you here now?" Yuri asked.

"My brother," I started.

"The one that made the video?" Yuri asked.

"I only have one brother, but yes that one." I confirmed. "He's in a coma...because of me." They all sat up immediately and turned to look at me. "He's in a coma because of me."

Yuri gulped. "Hime-"

"That's why I couldn't bring myself to accept the recruiter's offers. But I thought about it. My brother would definitely want me to move on and become an idol, so here I am."

"Hime!" They all shouted and hugged me.

"I'm happy you're here." Nari cried.

"You made the right choice!" BB shouted.

"We'll get through this together." Yuri said.

*******************************

We all laid around with nothing to do.

"We should come up with a group name, right?" SooRi asked.

"Yep." BB nodded.

"I mean, I don't want to be officially known as ASHBYNS. It makes me think of cigarettes and butts. Not butts butts, cigarette butts." Nari clarified.

We all laughed. "Yeah, I think we know that." I replied.

"What should we call ourselves then?" Areum asked.

"Whatever is it, let's not try so hard." I said.

"Since our sunbae BTS has such a strong name, shouldn't we have a strong name too?" BB asked.

"I know! What about Skull Crushers!" Sarang suggested.

"What?" We all laughed.

"Oh! Or Ghost Town?" SooRi said.

"How is that strong?" Yuri asked.

"Fine! You come up with a name then." SooRi challenged.

"I don't know." Yuri said after a long silence.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." SooRi grunted.

"Coming up with names isn't easy, huh?" Nari chuckled. We all stared at the ceiling in silence.

"Y'know, my parents didn't want me to follow Namjoon oppa's footsteps to be an idol." Yuri broke the silence.

"Me too." BB stated. "My parents said that I won't get very far with dancing, which isn't wrong."

"At least you had the talent to dance. I'm not the best at vocals, rapping or dancing." Nari said. "My parents told me that I simply have no talent."

"My parents said idols don't make that much money and I'm just wasting my time." Areum commented. "But what can I do? I love singing."

"And here we are. Our parents couldn't tame us, huh?" I laughed. "Aren't we just a bunch of rebels."

We fell silent for a few seconds then sat up abruptly looking at each other with wide eyes. "Rebels!" We all screamed in sync.

"Ah!" I shouted and pulled out my notebook and started writing.

Suga POV

Just as predicted, me falling into temptation, was a hot topic for the past two months. Everyone is dying to know who the girl is.

"I'm so tired~" V dramatically yelled and hung onto Jimin's shoulder. Jimin just laughed at his action.

"C'mere." Jimin said pulling Taehyung into a hug. "It's ok."

"You're not the only tired, y'know. We all are." Jungkook groaned.

"Promoting nonstop for two months." Hobi sighed.

"You know, we have to attend the MAMA awards in HongKong, right?" Rap Mon stated. "We leave tomorrow night."

"Ugh." We all groaned.

"Why do you have to bring that up now of all times?" Jungkook growled.

"Can't you tell us that tomorrow morning?" V mumbled.

"Hey, go to bed. We have a schedule to complete tomorrow." Jin stated. Everyone dragged their feet to their rooms. I went straight to my room without saying anything and flopped onto my bed. I need sleep.

*******************************

We woke up and proceeded to complete whatever our schedule is for the day. We got interviewed and performed. Same old, same old. When we got back to the dorm, we all started packing immediately and got ready to leave for the flight to Hong Kong.

Hime POV

I ran towards Bang PD's office. I knocked on his door.

"Come in." He stated. I entered at his order. "What's wrong Hime?"

"We have a group name. We want to be called Rebels."

"Why?" Bang PD asked.

"We rebelled against our parents to be here, that's why."

He had a face of contemplation and stayed silent for awhile. "Ok, sounds good." He confirmed.

"And this." I said handing him a sheet of paper.

"What is this?"

"Our debut song." Bang PD looked at me then down at the lyrics.

"I haven't given you a melody yet."

"Yeah, well, I kinda have everything in my head already. If you'll just take time to listen to it."

"Interesting. Let's hear it."

Yuri POV

We were practicing a choreo that belongs to us, or at least that's what the choreographer said. They said that Hime is talking to Bang PD about our debut song and well, we're practicing the dance before we hear the song. Is there even such a thing? The teacher dismissed us and we all sat down with a laptop on a chair.

"What are you watching?" Hime asked entering the room.

"The MAMA Awards." BB answered.

"You missed it. They just showed Su-"

Nari lightly hit Sarang to shut her up. Sarang gasped and pressed her lips together. The room fell into awkward silence. We all turned to look at Hime from the corner of our eyes. She was looking at us contemplating something.

"You know, it's ok to mention Suga in front of me. I don't mind."

"Oh thank goodness." We all sighed in relief.

"Why are you girls refraining from mentioning him around me anyways?"

"Well, we thought that since you two broke up you might not want to...you know." Nari said.

"Oh. Well, I'm fine. It's not like I hate him or anything." Hime said.

"Well, he did break up with you." Sarang stated.

"He didn't break up with me."

"Then what really happened?" Areum asked.

"I-"

"They just won the Daesang for Artist of the Year!" BB shouted.

"What?!" We all screamed and looked at the screen. BTS had won the Daesang and they went up on stage to retrieve the trophy.

"Suga's crying!" I yelled. "Man! Wait until I see him! I'm not gonna let him live this down." Yuri laughed and we all continued to watch the awards forgetting the conversation before.

Suga POV

After the MAMA Awards, we are back in Korea.

"Ah~ I'm tired." Jungkook complained.

"Jet lagged." Rap Mon stated. We sat in the car and talked about random things.

"Wait! Where are we going?" Jimin asked. We all looked out the window.

"Aren't we going back to the dorm?" Jin asked our manager.

"No. Bang PD-nim called and told me to take you to the company. He has something to tell you."

"What? At this time?" Rap Mon asked. I stared at all of them silently. I'm too tired to even complain. He stopped in front of the company and we were greeted by Bang PD himself.

"You're back." He stated.

"Yes." We all nodded.

"You had something to tell us?" Rap Mon asked.

"Yes. Walk with me." He said and walked inside the company. "I want you to meet your new hoobaes."

"What?" Everyone gasped shocked.

"While you were doing your BS&T promotions, I recruited a girl group. We are preparing their debut immediately. I want them to debut as soon as possible. This is why I didn't attend the MAMA Awards."

"What?" We repeated again from shock. "Debuting immediately?"

"Yes. I want you to meet them. Here we are." He lead us to a dance room. He opened the door and we all entered. The girls were in a circle discussing something.

"BTS, meet your hoobaes, Rebels." Upon hearing their group name, they stopped talking and turned to look at us. Seven familiar faces greeted us with smiles.

"Hello. We are Rebels."

Just as shock as we were about the news, seeing the seven faces, rendered us speechless.

I stared at one in particular and scoffed. "I'm going to sleep." I said breaking the silence and walked out.

Hime POV

"Wow! You girls are here!" BTS yelled looking at me then the other girls. They proceeded to walk to the others ignoring my presence and continue to talk animatedly. I stepped away from circle. V and Rap Monster walked up to me.

"You're really here!" V shouted while jumping excitedly.

"Yeah, I am." V enveloped me into a hug then released me and joined the others.

Rap Monster looked at me and a small smile spread onto his face. "You're here."

"Yeah. V said that already." I chuckled.

"Sorry, I don't know what to say." Rap Monster shrugged.

"I'm just playing with you. Thank you. I understand that you're trying to welcome me."

"So? Who's your leader?" Rap Monster asked.

"I am. Please take good care of me and the girls from now on, Rap Monster sunbae-nim."

Rap Monster chuckled. "Wow, you're the leader. Sure. Let's get along."

------------------------------

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. I turned the alarm off and sat up in bed. I rubbed my eyes to lessen the blur of my vision. I stood up and went to the restroom to clean up and get ready for the day ahead of me.

"Girls. Wake up." I shook them. "Wake up." Areum sat up. Nari grumbled and curled up ignoring my wake up calls. "Yah!" I shook them harder. "Wake up."

"Ugh. Go away." SooRi growled.

"So loud." Yuri said pulling the blanket over her head.

"Yah!" I pulled their blankets off. "Up! Now!"

"It's cold!" They all whined searching for their blankets with their eyes closed.

"Get up." Areum ordered in a groggy voice. "We have practice today."

"Ugh. Go wash up first." BB shooed us with weak lazy hands.

"I've already washed up." I replied.

"When?" She asked.

"Before I came to fetch you all."

"Ugh. Tell someone else to wash up first." BB said and turned away from me.

After some struggles, the girls have all woken up and are ready to go.

"What's for breakfast?" Yuri asked leaning her chin on my shoulder.

"Ramen." I replied. "That's all we had."

"Ugh." The girls groaned in sync. "That's what we've been eating for the past few weeks."

"Can any of you cook?" I asked and everyone kept silent. "That's what I thought."

"What about you?" Sarang pouted. "Can you cook?"

"No comment." I said. "Hurry and eat. We have a long day of practice ahead of us."

"Ugh." The girl's groaned again but ate the food nonetheless.

*******************************

"I'm tired!" Nari shouted falling onto her knees after we were dismissed from practice. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Areum asked.

"Everything." I said. "Us. Being here. Preparing for debut. Everything."

"It feels so surreal." Yuri sat next to me. "I mean, I was in Seungri for so long, and now I'm here."

"It's nice." Sarang said. "This is what we wanted."

"I'm happy." BB whispered. "We made it."

"We haven't debuted yet. You can't say 'we made it'." SooRi argued.

"But we're preparing for debut and that's close enough!" BB retorted.

"Ok. Stop arguing. Let's go shower." Areum ordered. Everyone packed their stuff and walked towards the door. They stopped and stared at me.

"Hime, you coming?" Yuri asked.

"I think I'm going to practice a bit more. You girls go ahead."

"Let's go. She always stays behind." Nari said.

"Ok, we're going then." SooRi stated.

"Bye~" they chorused and left me.

I was dancing alone when someone's voice spoke up.

"Oh, Hime. You're still here?" The dance teacher asked.

"Yes. I'm still practicing." I smiled. "Do you have time to watch?"

Suga POV

"Wake up!" Taehyung was yelling throughout the dorm.

"Why are you so happy this morning?" Rap Monster asked when everyone was getting ready.

"I'm always happy!" Taehyung chirped bouncing around the room.

"You seem happier than usual." Jimin pointed out.

"Well, I have a date today."

"With who?" We all asked.

His smile got bigger, of that was even possible. "With dance practice." He said shoving a spoonful of eggs in his mouth.

"You're only excited about dance practice?" Hobi asked.

"Yeah. So?"

"I thought you got a girlfriend." Jin said.

"Hehehe." Taehyung giggled and shoved more food in his mouth.

*******************************

We were all practicing when I got a call making my brows furrow.

"Who is it?" Sandeuk hyung asked. "The nerve to call during practice."

"It's Bang PD. Do you want to tell to our CEO off for interrupting practice?" I asked showing him my phone screen.

Sandeuk hyung coughed awkwardly. "Take the call." I nodded and walked out to take the call.

"What did he want?" Rap Monster asked after I ended the call and I went back in the dance room.

"He wants to talk to me about something." I stated.

"He wants to talk to you and not me?" Rap Monster asked. I shrugged.

"I won't know unless I go meet him." I looked at Sandeuk hyung. "Sorry, but I'm gonna have to skip practice."

"Go ahead." He waved me off. Not like he can go against the CEO and protest my leave.

"Here." Bang PD said giving me a cd.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's the melody for the songs for the extended album of Wings."

"Oh." I said dumbly accepting the cd. "Is that all?"

"Yes." Bang PD nodded. I raised my brow. He made me leave practice to retrieve a cd?

"Can I leave now?"

"I can't see why you're still here."

"Right." I said and my heels. I left practice for a cd. I walked out of his office.

*******************************

I walked down the corridors of the company still not comprehending the fact that our CEO just made me leave dance practice for one cd. I walked past our old dance room and looked inside. I guess it belongs to Rebels now. Hime is dancing alone, with their choreographer watching over her, to a choreo I've never seen before.

"Suga." The choreographer said making Hime stop and turn around to look at me. "What are you doing here?"

"Bang PD wanted to see me." I looked at Hime.

"Ah, this is Hime. She's in a new group that will be debuting soon."

"I know. BTS already met Rebels."

"Hello, Suga sunbae-nim." Hime bowed. I just nodded in return. The teacher's phone pinged and she pulled her phone out looking at her text.

"Hime, I think you're doing great. Continue what you're doing and it'll be perfect. I have to go. Work hard." She walked out and left Hime and I alone in the dance room. Hime turned to me a smiled.

"How are you doing? Are you eating well? Are the others taking care of you?"

"You don't have to act nice. No one is here and I know how you really are. You don't have to pretend." I stated.

"Right. You're not busy, are you?" She walked towards me and put her arms around my neck. "Do you wanna..." She slowly looked from my chest up to my face and whispered seductively. "...play?"

------------------------------

14/3/2017, 11:35 AM

I abandoned you guys for so long! I'm sorry! m(_ _)m

I'm a terrible author! And more terrible as a student for writing this during class. (⌒-⌒; )

I'm not even sorry though. ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ