I love you. I hate you.

Forever and Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was going to have one of the most important phases of his life soon: his last college exam. In two months. A period of two months that would include the pre-announced comeback of Forever, winter concert, Gayo Daejun dates and more.

Yet none of these seemed important anymore after what happened four nights ago. What he gathered was that he had knocked off completely from sorting out his deliveries and he essentially fell asleep against Sunggyu. The older male did not seem offended, just aching slightly from the overnight pressure on his arm. His last memory was that of Sunggyu texting on his phone, and himself putting his arm around the other boy.

For the fourth morning in a row he woke up with the same feeling of embarrassment and regret over the incident. He buried his head into his pillow again, thankful that it was a holiday and he did not have school stuff to deal with. He grabbed his phone off the desk and started texting rapidly. He had been texting Myungsoo excessively over the past few days, trying to explain, trying to get answers. Beside his phone were two similar looking boxes, each holding a blue bracelet of a different shade. He had seen Sunggyu staring at them that day, so for the first time ever he took the meagre profits from his photobooks and spent them on something beyond Forever.

Nwh91: Myungsoo-sshi, I think he’s genuinely pissed.

Kmsl: Did he really ignore your texts?

Nwh91: No….i just didnt text him.

Kmsl:….

Nwh91: Neither did he.

Kmsl: Woohyun-hyung, this is the 12th time I’m saying this. It is not your fault.

Nwh91: It is.

Kmsl: No.

Nwh91: You know it is.

Kmsl: Hyung stop. (emoji angry face)

Nwh91: TT

Kmsl: Hyung, forget about Sunggyu-hyung for a moment? Can you?

Nwh91: You know I haven’t been able to for the past 3 days.

Kmsl: -.-”

Kmsl:…

Nwh91: I think I’m hopeless.

Kmsl: Hyung, I’m going to say it.

Nwh91: ??

Nwh91: That I’m useless?

Kmsl: No!!!

Nwh91: Then what? I’m gonna lose him as a friend!!!

Kmsl: I am trying to tell you sth else.

Nwh91: ?

Kmsl: You know what I mean.

Kmsl: we talked about this b4!

Nwh91: ????

Kmsl: I love you

Woohyun stared at his screen blankly for a moment. He was quite sure he was not reading the message wrong.

Kmsl: Hyung, will you too?

Kmsl:….

Kmsl: I know it’s sudden, but at least reply when you’ve read it.

Kmsl: Hyung….I need your reply. I only have you.

Myungsoo was impatient from the ‘Read’ on the conversation, but the absence of an reply. Woohyun broke out of his trance and all at once he flipped around in his bed, the air triumphantly in the air and lips curling into a smile, he typed his reply.

Nwh91: YES.

Nwh91: Gotta head out now, let’s talk tonight :D

He pulled his blanket over himself again and closed his eyes, trying to take in the moment. His mind was finally clear for the first time in three days. He got off his bed just as suddenly as that decision hit him. Grabbing one of the boxes on his desk, he threw it into the nicest gift bag he could find in his miserly apartment. The other, the dark corner of his closet.

He practically skipped to the kitchen with a spring in his steps. Unwrapping some ingredients in his refrigerator, he tried to force his sleepiness out of his system so that he would not burn the lunch he had in mind. He only had one lunch box (a result of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter