Firsts

Forever and Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@kpopstories: these fans are ridiculous! Look at what they did! Link to article.

 

@ever-ee1: sasaengs are crazy, but now they even bite!? Gosh! Link to article.

 

@soompi: Kpop idols Forever attacked and protected by Evers. Sasaeng much? Link to article.

 

@foreverswife: protect idols! Stop sasaengs! Link to article.

 

@kim_msl: thank you Evers. We feel the love! Here's a baldie picture hug for you all!

 

The article was a blast and was the talk of the town for weeks. "How do we stop sasaeng craziness?" "How do we spot these evil creatures?" "Who is this brave and kind-hearted fan who defended his idols?" Who is this hero now venerated by thousands of fans, both internationally and locally? But also, "who is this hyung fan? He's old enough to fight but not old enough to rethink being a boyband fan? Urgh...."

 

Sunggyu successfully kept his job and even got an extra bonus for drastically increasing the readership for his magazine. He was getting an overflow of jobs across all idol groups, and of course Forever ones too. 

 

"I'm interviewing them tomorrow! Exclusive interview with them about their upcoming variety," Sunggyu said excitedly to Woohyun across the dinner table.  He really wanted to treat the boy to some steak with the bonus, but Woohyun insisted that Subway was good enough. "Isn't it weird for two guys to dine together in a fancy restaurant?" Sunggyu could only laugh at that. He munched on his own sandwich without much protest. Maybe it was a better choice after all, because thy could talk more freely. 

 

This was actually not the first meal they had had together. Woohyun had wanted to inspect the final products of the video a couple of times. The interview session was highly enjoyable, because the two occasionally lapsed into talks about being a hyung fan while the camera was rolling. And that was precisely what made Woohyun nervous: revealing his hyung fan vibes. He had to stop several times to maintain his decorum, and he was fortunate that Sunggyu understood him perfectly. 

 

They both agreed that they finally found a buddy who could understand. 

 

"Are you serious!? Ahhh I'm so jealous!" Woohyun's feet tapped excitedly at the news. The sandwich sauce got on the tip of his sharp nose during his mini celebration.

 

"Erm you have something...something on your nose." Sunggyu tried pointing to him. Woohyun was probably too ecstatic over the news to think logically, because he was trying to reach for the speck of sauce with his tongue. Sunggyu watched as Woohyun's eyes locked themselves together in the centre, concentrating on the tip of his nose as he tried unsuccessfully to reach the sauce. He noticed the younger's protruding canine and how they made him especially cute. It was like watching a dumb three year old friend do silly things over dinner. 

 

He snuck a picture of him. Then Sunggyu finally intervened and wiped off the spot.

 

"What a kid."

 

To his surprise, Woohyun was slightly taken aback and blushed. He was suddenly extremely fascinated by the olives in his own sandwich. 

 

"Anyway I was planning to ask chief to let you go. She's aware that you're not our employee, so she needs your guarantee that you'll behave. Plus she really liked your pictures," he dropped to a whisper, "I think she's trying to get you interested in our agency so that you'll apply for a job there."

 

Woohyun was dumbstruck. "You're serious?"

 

"Serious."

 

"Serious?"

 

"Yes."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter