The Misunderstood Guardian (Victoria)

The Drabbles of Hearts
Please log in to read the full chapter

She would be lying if she is not admitted there were times when she had an infatuation on him.

And who can blame her, a young girl in a foreign country, with new culture and new language, she took in all that nice and warm to her.

Including him. Her first real friendship amongst all the business ones.

Their personalities clicked. Maybe because they were born in the same moon in the same month.

But once she met her, and in particular when she saw how his face lifted up when she came to his peripheral of vision, pure happiness and blissful,  she knew that she had no chance.

No one had. His  heart was long gone, to a girl who was obvious at that time.

So she stepped back and watched them with all the rest.

Yet since she closer to him  than her,  she saw how he  was silently bleeding when he  thought she  was falling for the other guy. When he  thought his  infatuation was one-sided.

And her 'mother instinct' took over, she took them under her wings. She joined the same show to watch her for him. And then she understood, there was never a one-sided. It was only a misunderstanding between them.

So she told him to take action. Or he  would lose her, because she is one of a kind, the purest and the most innocent of all of them, and because many would gladly do anything just to get her attention. Then why would the only guy who could get her attention without trying was the most sulking one?

Please log in to read the full chapter