Chapter 3

Six Girls Handling EXO

After a week... (sorry, author is too lazy to type the whole activities through out the week)

No one's POV

Nora woke up in the morning and went downstairs and saw Suho in the morning with his laguage. "Going already?" Nora asked him. Suho looked at her and showed her his angelic smile and nodded. Inside her heart, she was squirming. She went near him and sat beside him. "Exactly why-" 

'Doro wie yeogin runway,
Nal baraboneun nun sok milky way,
Just love me right (aha!),
Baby love me right (aha!)'

'Doro wie yeogin runway, Nal baraboneun nun sok milky way, Just love me right (aha!), Baby love me right (aha!)'

Then, Suho chuckled after hearing her ringtone. Nora blushed because one of her favorite boy groups was there, just heard her phone's ringtone. Then, she picked it up. "Annyeonghaseyo~"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I have something to tell you."- uncle Joo shin

A while later...

"What?... okay, but... alright... see you later then... can I bring my friends?... yes... thanks ahjussi... muah." She hung up and looked at Suho. "He told you already, huh? Great. Its time for us to go then." Nora was aback by that kind of order. "Uh... I guess so. But, I have to get my friends first Joon myeon-"

"Oppa."

Nora was aback. "Just call me Joon myeon oppa. I think that's more better." Nora just nodded and slightly blushed. "I'm going to pick up my friends first. Can we?" She told Suho. He looks at her and smiled. "Of course. If that is you want. We can. But, have you told them?" Ha asked her.

"Yes!"

"Okay, then. We can pick them up now. So, pack your things." Suho ordered and pushed her to go ready her things. Nora giggles and went upstairs. 'She's kinda cute. But, not that cute to impress me.' Suho thought and smiled.

-------

All of Nora's friends already been picked up by Suho and herself. "Na young, who is the guy next to you?" Jimin asked Nora with a whispered tone. He's-"

"I'm Kim Joon myeon, my lady." Suho said and stopped the car. He turned around and looked at the girls. "Suho oppa!!" Soo hyun shrieked. "How dramatic. This is the second time she's like because of a guy." Min young admits to Suho and looked at him. "And, furthermore, she's your fan. No wonder she's like this."

"I didn't know that I'm so irresistible."

"You must be kidding me?" Nora said and looked out of the window. "What did I said?" Suho innocently asked. All of Nora's friends laughed and started to have a great conversation with Suho and Nora was happy to know that her friends were not awkward to talk to an idol, even if he's one of the member of EXO. As they drove, they arrived at a neighborhood.

"Isn't this Yeon hee's neighborhood?" Jin hi asked her friends. Suho looked at her with a confusing expression. "You know Yeon hee?" He asked Jin hi. "She's our BFF. Of course we know her. You?"

"She's once a maid to four of our members when I was injured a few months ago." He explained and let out a sight. "Are the other members here?" Min young asked Suho. "I don't know." He answered briefly.

"WHAT?!!?

"Don't worry. I'll call them now." Suho said and took out his phone. Then he switched on the speaker. "Boys, are at the house that the manager told us?" He asked the boys.

"Nah, still on going, hyung."- Kai

"Yeah, we're almost there."- Chen

"Only two kilometers away."- Chan yeol

"That's great. See you boys later."

"Nae, hyung. Annyeong~"- Baek hyun

"Annyeong." Then, he hung up. "There's still time. You girls should be unpack now. Before the boys throw a tantrum if they saw you girls later." Suho said an went out of the car. All of them went out of the car and took out their laguage out of the car trunk and went into the house.

"Wow, this house is really something. I guess this house had been redecorate." Soo hyun said and looked around. "How many rooms is this house have?" Jin hi asked Suho. "Six. If I recall." He scratched his not-so-itchy head. "That means, us girls take two rooms and the boys take four of the rooms. Am I right?" Jimin sat on the couch to take a rest.

"That's right. What then? Lets go." Nora said and went upstairs. And, the girls followed her. "That Soo hyun girl kinda cute. I like her." He said to himself.

-------

"We've ran out of food. So, can me and Jimin bought some at a nearby market?" Nora asked permission from Suho. "Really? You can go then. Here's the money. See you girls later." He waved at Nora and Jimin. "I've brought my skateboard." Jimin said and showed Nora her skateboard. "I've brought my roller-skates." Both of them giggled and went out of the house. Nora wore her roller-skates and stood up to have her balance. Jimin supported her by holding her arm.

"I'm okey, now. So, lets go!"

When they were ready to go, a black van parked in front of them. Jimin gave Nora a black glasses. Nora looked at her and saw that Jimin wore the black shades. Then, Nora has no choice to wear them. She rolled passed the van, but Jimin stood in front of it. "Yah, what are you doing? lets go buy some groceries. Joon myeon oppa is waiting for us with the food by now. So-"

"Can we join you girls?" Both of them turned around and found two good looking boys. They were wearing a mask and both of the girls can't say 'no' to those boys. "Yes, you boys can come." Nora said and walked away with Jimin and left the two boys behind them.

"Lets roll!!!"

Both of Nora and Jimin speed up with their roller-skates and skateboard. "Hope you boys catch up!" Jimin yelled and speed a little more with Nora. And when they arrived at the supermarket, they saw the two boys were still after them from afar. Then...

-------

"Yah! Why are you girls on the floor?" Soo hyun asked her friends, who were lying on the floor, relaxed. "We're tired. Not like you, so energetic." Jin hi said. Soo hyun grabbed her guitar and went out of the room. She went downstairs, ignoring the stares from the boys, adn went outside. She sat on a bench and sat on it. She wore her headphone and play a song from her phone. Then, she starts to pluck the strings of her guitar following the beat of the song that as playing.

"Hyung, who is that girl?" Baek hyun asked Suho. "Lee Soo hyun. She's one of the friends of our manager's niece." Baek hyun looked at Suho and looked at Soo hyun back with a nod. "She's kinda cute." Baek hyun said. "What!?"

Baek hyun flinched by Suho's yell. "What's wrong with you, hyung? I'm only saying that she's cute. Is it wrong to say that?" He looked at Suho curiously. "Don't tell me that you have a crush on her already." He teases the blushing Suho. "NO! I don't have a crush on her. It is impossible." He shook his head furiously. But then, he looked at Soo hyun and smiled. 'Maybe, I do.'

"We're back!!!"

Nora went at the living room with Jimin. "That was fun. The boys are still far away from the house." Jimin said while laughing. "Yeah. And I don't know where are they now." Nora said and went to the kitchen to place the groceries. Jimin sat on the couch and two guys was sitting on it. Both of the guys looked at Jimin and she looked at them too. Three of them stared at each other without blinking. Then, one of the boys blinked and groaned.

"You are out." Jimin said and continue having their 'Staring Competition' with the last boy. The boy unexpectedly blinked and rubbed his eyes, and Jimin cheered. "I win, you boys lose. Yeah, yeah." Jimin laughed with the boys. "I'm Park Jimin. And, you boys are must be from EXO. Am I right?" She said and took out her hand. The boys looked at each other and smiled. "I'm Oh Sehun. And this is my friend Kim Jong dae, but you can call him Chen." All of them shake hands and started to talk to each other happily. Then, two boys came to the living room while gasping for air.

"Hey boys. Tired?" Jimin tauntedly asked. Both of the boys looked at each other and death glared Jimin. "No, we're fine and still have energy if you look at us now." One of them sarcastically said. Jimin smirked and Nora came to the living room with cool refreshing beverages. "Here boys, you guys seem tired. Why won't you drink up and rest?" Nora said and winked at them. They smiled and rest.

"Hyung, what happened?" Sehun asked one of the boys. "Yeah, what happened to you Chan yeol?" Chen asked then Chan yeol looked at Jimin. She looked back at him and smirked. "You just wait. I'll take my revange," he said to her. Jimin just shook her head and nodded.

----------

Everyone went upsatirs to take a nap. Except Nora. She's at the backyard sitting, alone, looking at the night sky. Then someone approached behind her. "It's great to see you again Kyung soo," Nora turned around and smiled. D.o smiled and sat beside her. "How's the..." he looked around the backyard. "It's okay. It feels comfy and all," Nora said and lookaed at D.o. "How's..."

"Work? Fine, fine."

Silence wrapped around them. "Well..."

BOOM!!!

"AH!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------