Chapter 4

Six Girls Handling EXO

BOOM!!!

"AHH!!!"

Then Baek hyun appeared in front of them both. "Umm, sorry. The tray in the kitchen fell when I... What are you guys doing?" He looked at Nora and D.o. Nora opened her eyes and her cheeks turned crimson red. It was because she unexpectedly hugged D.o when she was surprise by the 'boom' sound. "I think I should go now. Bye." Baek hyun ran away from their sight. Nora and D.o looked at each other in the eyes and technically staring at each other.

"I should go now. There's a lot of thing I should do. Like, making dinner," Nora made an excuse to avoid eye contact with D.o. When she was about to go, he grabbed her hand and she looked at him. "Can you make chicken soup? We guys have quiet a cold now."

Nora nodded and she was expecting something else. D.o lets go of her hand and she quickly ran away to went inside. Nora was at the kitchen and leaned at the wall. She held her cheek and shook her head. She sighed as she was calming down. "Chicken soup. Don't forget it," she thought.

D.o's POV

I was lying on my bed, thinking about Na young. The first time I met her was not that clear. I just thought that our first meet. But, I was curious about one thing, I think our first meeting was not at the mall, but somewhere else. I just don't remember. I got off of my bed and went downstairs. Then I saw Chan yeol, Baek hyun and Sehun at the living room .

"How you guys doing?" They looked at me and smiled. "Great. I'm happy to be here and see Yeon hee," Chanyeol looked at me and smiled. "Who wouldn't happy to see her? She's like family to us. She's so close to us. Then, there are her friends," Sehun said to us. Baek hyun spurt as he was drinking his drink. He laughed sarcastically and looked at Sehun.

"I bet my wrist if you'll get one of them to fall for you," Baek hyun challenge Sehun. Then Sehun took out a marker pen out of his pocket and took Baek hyun's hand. Baek hyun was shocked. Sehun looked at him and smiled. After that her drew a line on Baek hyun's wrist.

"You've bet your wrist and it means, you're hand is going to do all my bidding," Sehun looked at the shocked Baek hyun. He blinks many times and looked at Sehun and said, "okay. Again!"

When minutes past by, me and Chan yeol were holding in our laughter as we see both of Sehun and Baek hyun's antics behavior. Hence, we were also holding in because of Baek hyun's face...

(well, you guys get it right?)

(well, you guys get it right?)

"You can have it all. Neck? Head? Hands?" Baek hyun dramatically show everything he said. Chan yeol and I can't endure it anymore and burst into laughter. Baek hyun looked at us with a pout. "Why are you guys laughing at me? Don't you see I'm being torture here." With those words, it even made us laugh even harder.

"You're torturing yourself. So be quite and don't make such a fuss."

Chanyeol and I - including Baek hyun and Sehun - turned around and knew it was Jimin said to Baek hyun. She was with Na young. I turned and cleared my throat. I faced Jimin and Na young again. Jimin put both of her fist on her hips. "You boys made such a fuss. Why it have to be you guys that makes me came down here to confront?" We boys looked at her in surprised. She was exactly holding her fist. She looks like that she want to hurt us. Na young noticed and put away Jimin's fist of fury.

"Clam down Jimin. Well, it's not a big problem. Am I right?" Jimin growled and fiercely looks at us. She nodded and made the I'm-watching-you pose at us. My eyes were trembling in fear by watching her. Na young looked at me and smiled. "Exactly, me and Jimin are going to have a stroll around the neighborhood. Are you boys interested in joining?"

"I would love to," Chen suddenly said and brought his skateboard. "I can't help it. I want to go," he whined. "Well there's not a problem. Who's next?" I raised my arm, then I nudge Sehun and whispered, "here's your time." Sehun understood it and raised his hand as well. Then Chan yeol let out a big sigh and looks at Baek hyun, me and Sehun. "Let us all go then."

We agreed and stood up from the couch. We took our jackets and went outside. We wore our mouth-mask as well as the girls. Na young putting on her roller-skates and I helped Na young to stand up. As Jimin was tying her shoe laces, Sehun stood in front of her. Baek hyun signals him to go away, but he still on his grounds. When Jimin finished, she looks up and saw sehun took out his hands for her. She rolled her eyes and took his hand. When she let go of his hand, she was about to trip and fortunately, Sehun was next to her.

She grabbed his arm and they accidentally fell. Jimin was on top of Sehun. They looked at each other eyes deeply.

Jimin's POV

I felt my face turns red and my heart was beating really fast. The time around us feels like stopped. I was about to saw something to Sehun. Not until someone pulled me and help me stand up. It was Chen. I've blink as many as I want, I felt it was a dream I never felt. Then, I threw my skateboard forward and rode it to the streets. I went away from the others to close my embarrassment and shame.

"JIMIN!"

"JIMIN!"

I heard Nora and Sehun call out my name. I rolled as fast I can. Until I reach a playground. Behind it, I saw a forest. I sat at the bench there with my skateboard. I was about to cry yet, I held it in. "I'll never do that again." Then, I felt a sudden urge to go into the forest at the back. I don't want to go in, but I felt that someone or something was pulling me. I can't help myself and just went in the forest, unconscious.