Chapter 1

Six Girls Handling EXO

At Seoul University...

Nora's POV

I was packing my things, for me to get home to my family, in my room. Me and my friends already been graduated, but we've been asked to help for some things and stayed for awhile. We've been asked to teach some of the classes as a subtitude, help some professor and take care some of our junior. There are many some... some... and SOME in the sentence! Because some of them needed help and lot of motivation, especially the juniors. Lots of teamwork problem.

Then, I went to the nearest cafe to meet up my friends with my laguage, for me to bring before going home. I saw the girls at a table chatting, laughing. Then all of them gestures me to to join in when they saw me. I softly chuckled and went to the table where they're sitting.

I sat next to Min young. "It seem you've already packed I see." Min young said and took a bite of her muffin. I nodded as a yes. I looked around of the place and remembered the past four years I've been through.

"I'm going to miss this place. There so much memories."

"Us too." They chorused.

"We've been friends since high school and look at us now, already got diplomas and waiting for us to have a job." Jimin proudly said. All five of us nodded in agreement.I got to say, she's good at talking, but she sometimes can say something nonsense. No judgement from me.

"And, that's mean we won't meet each other again? Isn't it?" Soo hyun asked witha sad tone.  We looked at each other sadly and lastly looked at Soo hyun. "It doesn't mean like that, Soo hyun. We can't meet each other like always since we're busy with our life." Jin hi said to Soo hyun while her hair gently. We smiled at Soo hyun and nodded.

"But, it would great if we just be free and happy from life. We can't, so no questions about it." I looked at her with a question mark on my face. Just because of her nonsense talking. Maybe? Jimin looked at Yeon hee and smiled. yeon hee noticed that Jimin was looking at her with a creepy smile. "What?" She asked Jimin.

Jimin was playing with her fingers and pursed her lip. "You have a brother, right?" She asked Yeon hee. Yeon hee nodded. "Maybe I can stay at your home since I only live with my brother, and I can meet your brother." Yeon hee spatted out her coffee and looked at Jimin with her eyes wide open. Yeon hee quickly placed her hand on Jimin's forehead.

"Are you crazy? are you sick? What did the cafeteria food did to you? Why in the world you want to meet my dim-witted and crazy loving kung fu brother?" Yeon hee asked Jimin. One of the cafe workers was looking at our table since Yeon hee said it out loud. Jimin slapped Yeon hee's hand off of her forehead and Yeon hee sat back to her seat.

"No, I'm not crazy or sick. and, I like the cafeteria food. I only want to meet your brother. No other thing I want to see." Jimin explained. "And, I find him interesting." Jimin added. Yeon hee slapped her forehead and looked at Jimin in disbelief. We, the other girls, on the other hand we're busy suppressing our laughter.

I looked at my wrist watch and looked at the girls with a smile. "I think I have to go now." The girls looked at me. "Well, we we're planning to leave when you leave exactly. We already packed our stuff and put it in our cars. So, now the time to leave." Min young said. I nodded and stood up.

--------

All of us hugged each other and went into our car. For the last time, we waved at each other and drove off. When I was driving, I decided to go to the mall to buy something for my parents and siblings. I went to the near mall and went inside. I looked around and bought clothes for my  sisters and brothers. When I was around a nearby shop, I saw a chocolate, big enough for me and, of course. me again, to eat so delicious for my tummy. I went inside the shop and looked around for a sec. Then, I found the chocolate that I was looking for. When I was about to grab it, someone's hand was reaching for it too. So, I grabbed the chocolate first, then the person's hand grabbed mine. When I looked at that person, I was shocked. I found out it was a guy. he was wearing a mouth mask and wore a black shirt with a black cap.

D.o's POV

Both of us looked at each other. She slightly blushed. "Here. You should have it. I can get something else other than this." She said and gave me the chocolate. "No, I shouldn't. You should have it." I insisted and gave her back the chocolate. She smiled and looked down. Then she looked back at me. "Thanks. I'm Kim Na young, but you can call me Nora." She said to me. "And you must be Do-" I quickly closed and hushed her.

"I am, but not now. I want to be alone from the boys and the fans." I rubbed my knuckles and looked at Nora. She smiled and looked around. "Follow me. But, wear this." She said and gave me a pair of glasses. I wore it and follow her. When we are walking around the mall, she went into some stores and bought some stuff. she says its for her family since she just free from collage. And, I help her carry her stuff.

Nora and I went into a cafe and I treat her for some lattes. I brought our lattes and drank up. Then, I asked her some questions and we had a fresh start together. "So, wait. You came here to relax. And get out of your 'singer profile' and all that. That's kinda great. If I say it myself." She said and continue to drink her latte. I rest my elbow on the table and rest my head on my palm. I looked at Nora and admire her beautiful face and the way she smiles at me many times from before we met until now.

'Some how she's recognizable to me. Some how, I knew her already.'

I snapped out of my wild imagination and looked at her. "Thanks for today, Kyung soo. I appreciate it. I have to go. See you later. And before I forgot, here. Call me if you can. Annyeong." She smiled and waved at me. She left the shop and left me alone. Smiling like a fool. I stood up, pay for our drinks and left the shop. Then I met up with the boys. I forgot that they were following me all the time. Luckily, they didn't saw me with Nora.

"Hyung, where have you been? We've been worried about you." Sehun dramatically said. "Well, we found him. So, lets go back to the dorm." Suho said and gave me a pat at the back. I looked back...

I looked back

...and I saw her. She looked at me from afar and smiled. I smiled back and waved at her. She smiled and gone in the crowd.