part 2

trainee


-
 
after you had eaten all of your food and taken a short five minute nap, you were quickly ushered away to the dance studio, much to your disgust. 
you always disliked dancing, maybe because you thought you , or maybe because you did or maybe because it made your bones hurt or maybe because you would get worn out after a simple one minute routine. 

you were sat with six other girls, all of them with swollen faces and tired eyes, all dressed in sports bras and joggers. 
them being tired didn't stop them from being loud though, squealing at almost everything and running around like
little girls. 

"yah! did you guys hear about the concert next month?" one of them said, falling onto the floor to join the small circle of bodies. 
you weren't close with her, you knew her name, sooyoung, and you had to work with her once, but that's about it. she was a little newer, you had been there training for two years and she'd only been there for one. 
she was the best dancer, and you, were the worst - you didn't need to work together much.  
everyone looked a little clueless at her question and began shaking their heads. 
"we are invited to go watch! so many seniors are going to be there"

"why are we invited to go?" you snorted, running your hand through your hair with a large yawn. 
you could've sworn she rolled her eyes slightly at you, but you were too tired to care. 

"Gugudan and vixx are playing im pretty sure, Sejun told me he wanted us to watch the seniors from our company" she explained, you heard your closest friend, emily let out a little giggle beside you as  vixx were mentioned, but before you could ask what was so funny the girls started getting excited about the whole idea of watching the concert. 

the conversation was quickly stopped as your choreographer made her way into the room, her eyes shooting you down with a glare and she stopped and crossed her arms. 
"why are you all just sat here, shouldn't you be practicing?" 
you all jumped to your feet, and prepared to start warming up but she let out a laugh and motioned for you all to sit again. 

"i need to speak with you first" 
she stood in front of the small cluster of you, she was tall, long thin legs and caramel hair falling down to her hips, she did intimidate you looks wise, but when she spoke she was too lovely to be scared of her. her name matched perfectly with her kind personality, sunny. 

"so, i just heard you guys discussing the concert that's at the end of next month" you all nodded. "sejun pulled a few legs, sweet talked the manager of the concert and got you guys a stage" she said as if was no big deal. 

everyone's eyebrows burrowed together, and they all looked around at each other in confusion. 
"everyone looks confused, let me explain. 
you guys will put on a dance routine with a song, the main singers will sing it only and the dancers will be at the front. sejun is doing this because he wants you guys to get some spotlight before people start to debut, it's good to get people familiar with you"

after over thirty minutes of discussion, sunny started to stand everyone up and start showing the routine she had planned, and started choosing girls for certain parts. of course she chose you as the main vocalist, not to toot your own horn but you did have the most powerful voice in the group, but you also payed thanks that it was an english song and you were the only one who could speak it absolutely fluently, emily spoke english, but her vocal skill wasn't as good as her dance skill.