part 1

trainee

-

you waited patently, your hands tucked tightly into your coat pockets. 
you were rocking on your heels, it was an annoying habit of yours and you would constantly be trying to save yourself from falling, but you couldn't help but do it when you got cold, nervous or bored. 
after ten minutes of waiting, your name was finally called and you stepped forward to grab your drink and food you had been waiting for with a short smile and a 'thank you'

after grabbing a few plastic forks and weaving your way through the large crowd of people who had all ran into the cafe as shelter from the rain, you made it back outside, flicking your head forward so you hood would flip over your head and tucking your curls in so they wouldn't becoming wet and tangled, you set towards the subway station. 

After successfully finding the carriage you had to ride, you were lucky enough to find a seat. 
you didn't find the subway often, as due to your occupation you didn't leave your dorm often, but you had been given some free time before practicing and you were longing for some fresh air and some nice food. 
you did offer your closet friend, your roommate to join you but she was too busy texting a certain boy, she wouldn't tell you who it was. 
she wouldn't tell you, but it was  suspicious, you were barely ever aloud free time, how did she have time to meet a guy? 
you weren't bothered with guys, you were too busy focusing on your achieving your goals, working day and night, but she looked happy whenever she would read messages from him, so you left her in peace. 
you pulled out your phone from your pocket with cold, shaky hands. the screen was bare, you weren't expecting any messages, you didn't really have time to message people anyway. 


after a ten minute ride, you exited the carriage, your food hanging in a bad tightly from your hand and your feet as moving quickly as possible, you were on the edge of absolutely freezing your off. 
the streets were becoming bare, and it wasn't too early so people were hibernating away in their homes and away from the harsh weather, which made your journey back to your dorm much quicker than expected.