The First Week of October

Just For Myself

3/10/16 – Monday

The first day of the new semester at school, obviously, something I wasn’t looking forward to. The first thing I saw when I reached the class was, to be honest, the boy who sat right at the back of the class. He had jet black hair, which he kept running his hands through, further dishevelling it. He wore a simple white shirt with ripped jeans. As weird as this sounds, I felt so attracted to this.

I even naturally found myself walking towards him, sitting about 3 seats away. The whole lecture, I kept taking glances. I didn’t even know why I did it but this man just caught my attention so badly.

 

5/10/16 – Wednesday

I found that we had to take more than one lecture in common and somehow that made me a little happy inside, like I was just glad to see him near me. Today would’ve been the first time I spoke to him.

Our teacher for today’s class had asked us to pair up for the project we had to do, which took up a hell load of a percentage for our grades. At that point, I was just desperate for some good grades or else it’d be difficult as heck to just graduate. When I looked around I realised everyone already had their own cliques, meaning that they got into pairs easily. The only other person in the class who sat alone was him.

Oh, god, it just had to be him. Doesn’t he have any friends? I got to make a note to ask him that because he definitely looks like he should be more popular than he is.

The next thing I remembered was him walking towards me and casually sitting right in front of me, and I swear I will never forget what he said to me right after that.

“My name is Kim Wonshik, I think you know that judging by how much you look at me everyday.”

Shoot me, just shoot me in the head or something. I wish I could hide and never see him ever again. How the hell could he say that so casually? Thank god he was the type to know how to get rid of awkwardness, though. We spent the rest of the day discussing our project, and at 5pm I left him alone in the library as I went home.

This was one hell of a day to remember.

 

 

6/10/16 – Thursday

I forgot to mention that he managed to get my phone number, and I was shocked as hell to wake up to a message from him saying “we’re gonna meet up again today, right?”. The man actually added tons of smiley emojis to his message. Wow.

We had to meet up again since the project was due the next week, and there was so much to do. So, we decided to split the work, I would do the research while he typed the essay out since he insisted that he was better with his way at words.

I don’t know but just two days of spending time with him made me feel like we were already getting way closer. We were in the café near school, working on our project while drinking coffee but the next thing I remembered was him starting a conversation with me instead. This was different, because when we talked before it was always about the project. This time he asked me why I liked coffee so much.

“How do you even know?” I asked.

He replied with a simple, “Just a guess.”

From that, it became a long conversation, filled with questions on each other’s lives. I was surprised that I managed to carry on the conversation without messing it up, something I always did with other friends. With Wonshik, it was different. He seemed to know that I’m the type who doesn’t talk much, and when I do, I tend to take a while to answer your questions.

Maybe, this was the start of a friendship I’d love a lot, for once. 

 


A/N: Was this good enough? Oh my goodness, HAHAHA I'll try to make the next chapters longer, okay? Recently wontaek has died down so much that it's hurting me like do you see how they don't even interact much in front of fans. I'm having a major wontaek drought crisis here. Please stay tuned for my next chapter to keep yourself hydrated with wontaek. 

ALSO, VIXX IS RELEASING THE NEW 'KER' SPECIAL REPACKAGED ALBUM ON THE 21st OF NOVEMBER BYE MONEY, BYE.