SIDE STORY - CHANYEOL & HANA.

Regret.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

              Park Chanyeol, the happy virus.

No matter where did he go or what day it is, he will always be the happiest human in Seoul, if you would like to be a little bit exaggerating. Unless, if someone he loves or the family member that he cares were sad and having problems, that’s the moment where he will no longer be a happy little pill but he will try. He will try to solve the problems and make them cheer up again and free from all the miserable thoughts.

                It was summer that day, the weather kind of hot yet still windy.

He was absolutely enjoying that kind of day for a walk around the city on his own. Chanyeol was humming brightly whilst swaying his body side to side and his eyes kept wandering around; scanning the buildings and shops on his both sides until he didn’t give any focus to his front. The lady was also in hurry, kept on glancing from her watch and the road.

It was a fate, perhaps. She was glancing on her watch and Chanyeol was turning around, walking backward in order to enjoy the busking performance, grinning cheerfully. Just right after he spun around, Chanyeol bumped against the earlier lady; spilled his Americano all over the lady’s outfit.

“S-Sorry…”

The female was her hands; one was gripping tightly on the strap of her bag. She was pissed off and it was clearly shown at her face. Chanyeol was already gulping down already. He was nervous and he knew it was his fault for walking backward like that. He lowered his head down and bowing slightly to the latter.

“I’m really sorry, Miss. I know I’m at my fault.”

She was sighing and shooting him a glare. Growling lowly under her breath, she lowered her chin down and checking on her outfit. It was too obvious. The coffee stain was all over the front part of her plain white knee level dress that she matched with a burgundy coloured jacket. She glanced to her watch again, heaving another sigh. Chanyeol noticed that, clearing his throat.

“A-Are you in hurry? “

“Yes.” She replied.

Humming lowly, he looked around the area. It was pretty easy for Chanyeol to look around because he was taller than anyone else around him. Grinning, he looked satisfied and relieved. Without any hesitation, the man held onto the latter’s hand without permission or bother to ask her if she was okay with his solution.

“Here.”

Chanyeol tugged the female along with him. They walked further for about twenty to forty steps ahead from their first spot, Chanyeol pushed the glass door opened and turned his head around with a smile.

“Here. Just choose any clothes that you think suitable with you and you like. This is as my sorry for you. Plus, you’re going to be late if you want to go to clean those clothes first.”

“There is no need to do –“

“No. Please. I felt sorry already. My Americano was all over you so please accept this gift.”

The female rolled her eyes in annoyance. She nodded her head and walked towards the staff, started explaining that she need something simple in order to attend the interview. The staff helped her with her needs and Chanyeol was watching from behind. His rounded eyes looked so innocent that caused the female felt sorry for being quite harsh and strict to him. She glanced towards Chanyeol once in a while, shaking her head and etched a small smile right after she turned around on her heels to change.

“You were annoying yet so nice.” She mumbled to herself inside the fitting room.

After a moment, the lady came out from the fitting room and with a straight face she put on, she pointed at her new outfit after she called Chanyeol.

“Hey. I took this one.”

Chanyeol nodded her head and told the staff that he’s going to pay for it and the lady was going to wear it straight away.

“Anyway, place her dirtied clothes inside a bag. I need to go to clean it. Thanks.”

With that, Chanyeol gave his debit card to the cashier and paid for them. The staff approached Chanyeol with a paper bag in her hands, that when the female finally realized about her before clothes. She drawn her eyebrows together and walked closer.

“Isn’t that my clothes? Give it to me.”

“No. I will dry clean it for you, okay?”

“There is no need. You bought me new one already.”

“Please. I really feel sorry now.”

“You’re so—“

“Alright? Good. I’ll clean this and give it to you right away after it done. Now, I wish you good luck for your matters.”

Chanyeol bowed his head down and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter