Plans

Taboo

“I-If I get the money… will you let me go?” You whispered in between empty sobs.

“Oh sweet kitten, the money is so we can live. I already told you… you’re not going anywhere, baby girl.” His fingers gripped your chin and you watched from the corner of your eye as the screen went blank before your father’s face soon lit up the screen.

The fingers under your chin gripped harder and you turned, looking him in the eyes. Your heart felt as if it was about to stop, as you watched him grin
sickenly. His free hand reaching down for the phone.

“You’re mine now, kitten.”

He chuckled,
swiping the phone screen and pressing it to your ear.

Almost immediately your parent's frantic voices echoed from the phone. A sob shook its way through your body making it impossible to form the words you needed to say.

The man holding the phone cleared his throat, using his free hand to shove your shoulder. His eyes narrowed and his lips formed into an unimpressed line.

“Da-dad. Mom. I-I’m- I need. Help me!” You cried. Hot tears spilt down your cheeks, your lip quivering as their voices grew more alarmed.

A grunt left the man beside you, the phone being torn from your ear. “We have your daughter, if you ever wish to see her alive again you will send 2 million dollars to the address I will text you shortly. You have 72 hours. If you do anything other than what I have instructed I guarantee you’ll be planning a funeral. ”

You could hear the concern from your parents cut short, the soft beeps of a dial tone interrupting their pleas. The dial tone halted, the soft clicking of your phone's keyboard taking its place.

“I hope your parents truly are as rich as you say. I’d hate to damage your pretty face, sweet cheeks.” His finger traced down the side of your face and you turned in disgust.

The man smirked, hurling your phone at the wall smashing it to pieces before slamming the door equally hard behind him. You could hear the heavy click of the lock before it was left to thud against the door, sealing you inside once more.

-

Threatening footsteps paced down the hallway. Jongup’s hands in his fellow gang members shirt, using his grasp to shove him into the nearest wall. A sickening smirk played on his features as one of his hands moved towards his back pocket. The swish of the switchblade making flinch as it was then held close to the flesh of his neck.

“Who gave you the right to free her?”

“N-Nobody boss.” Daehyun spluttered.

“Precisely. Nobody gave you an order. You follow my orders! If I tell you to do something, you do exactly as I tell you. I told you to feed her not free her” Jongup seethed.

“I just thought if we showed her a bit of mercy we might be able to get more mon-”

“I am the one that negotiates that. You just kill who I tell you to. You do what I tell you.”

“I’m sorry, Boss. It won’t happen again.”

“I’m glad we’re understood.” Jongup’s real threat concealed by his dark chuckle. “But Daehyun-”

“Yes, Boss?” He questioned, squirming uncomfortably as the knife pressed against his skin.

“Touch her again without permission and I won’t hesitate to kill you, understood?” Jongup warned, venom spitting from each of his words.

“Yes sir”, Daehyun spluttered, the blade now pressing further into the flesh of his neck, just enough to sting.

Jongup nodded, the blade swinging back into his holder before being secured back into his back pocket as he paced off down the hallway once more.

Daehyun let out a breath he had been withholding the entire encounter, hand reaching up to the mild wound on his neck. He took a moment to compose himself before heading to his room to tend to his wound.

-

Emerging from the bathroom, wounds freshly tended to, Daehyun joined the others. Glasses of hard liquor littered the table in the very back of the room. Neon lighting reflecting against the polished wooden surface of the table he sat at, his fingers drumming anxiously against it.

The last of the six men finally joined moments later, ebbing his anxiety briefly. His eyes rested on the envelope in his gang member’s hands and had to force himself to remain indifferent.

“You’ve got the new plans?”

Himchan nodded, the ebony envelope in his grasp handed across the table. Jongup immediately opening the seal on the back to flick through the contents inside before passing it to the rest of the gang. The next target; whether it be for money, murder or information, every detail made available in one simple envelope. This information could make or break a person, all of their Intimate details could be leaked. Anything from addresses, credit card statements, children, relatives, friends, places of work, fingerprints, the ins and outs of a person, even down to their daily routine could be found if you looked hard enough. If it was put into an online system, Youngjae could usually find it. It only took one little crack and a whole person’s life would fall open to dangerous hands. B.A.P were definitely not safe hands. As the largest gang of the city, if you wanted something done, they were the men to do it. Murder never seemed to phase them, blood on their hands being washed clean without a second thought. Corruption was a game all gangs played well, but B.A.P excelled beyond.

“! Boss, she wasn’t lying. The majority shares her family holds will be enough. ! Nearly triple. You could buy the cops out from GOT7′s territory too.” Zelo exclaimed, his slender fingers danced across the page, his eyes widening as he looked at the large figures on the papers before him.

Daehyun should have known better than to have thought that the one and only Moon Jongup did not have a plan, especially now when GOT7 shot up their territory and threatened his gang. Weeks of planning had gone into this scheme and it became apparent as he was the next to look down at the faces printed on the plans in front of him. He knew these people, from school events and presentations. Your parents. They had the money, more than enough, to buy out the entrance to the docks on the other side of the city. Certain gangs had an exclusive claim on different territories, which made rare drug shipments difficult to obtain for B.A.P’s high paying clients. With the large sums of cash, they’d no longer be indebted to GOT7 when they needed urgent access to shipments especially when said gang decided to toll them for their time on their territory. If they could buy out parts of the territory or use their large sums of money they could slowly but surely be rid of their rivals. Find one way or another into making their members disappear.

He knew, reading through the last of the papers. It wasn’t just some random attack.

Your face printed as clear as day, photos of you from across streets, your class schedule, intricate details about your life, all included in these files he held in his hands.

No, it hadn’t been a random attack on a girl caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Jongup had been watching you, waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

-