We meet again

Hello

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

It's so boring today. I don't have anything to do. I received a text from Chaerin. She asked if I can come with her and and some of her friends. They're going to a sing karaoke. I was really reluctant at first because I don't want to go with Chaerin. She'll just bug me all the time until she notices that I'm already pissed off. But on second thought I don't have anything to do here in our house besides it's Saturday so I just told her that I will go with them. I asked her if there will be girls coming. She told me of course! Seungri and Daesung will be coming too. "I'll see you later!" she replied in her text message.

 

Chaerin's POV

 

Yes! Jiyong's coming! This is my time to get to know him better. People will say, Chaerin and Jiyong, you two are perfect together. You look like a couple. I wonder when will that happen? Keke~

 

Dara' POV

 

Omo! What to wear? Of course I need to dress up. Chaerin will surely be wearing something flashy. I need to wear something that's also fashionable. Something that will make me look cute. What to wear?What to wear? Hmmm? I looked at my closet and I see lots of clothes on the rack and the drawers. It usually takes me 30 minutes just to pick up something to wear. I saw my new cute sneakers. I decided to wear it. I don’t know if it’ll make me look cuter than I am now but hey! I do believe everyone is kawaii in their own way. Cute sneakers, Check! And now to decide on the rest of my look.

 

Jiyong's POV

I’m on my way now to our meeting place. I saw Seungri and Daesung standing. I yelled at the two of them. Hey! Seungri! Daesung! They both looked at me. They both waved back. I hurriedly went to the place where they are both standing. “We thought you weren’t coming.” Daesung said. There’s not much to do at home so I decided to come. “Maybe he just heard from Chaerin that Bom, Minzy, and Dara are coming. Where there are girls, Jiyong is always present. Hehehe” Seungri said to Daesung purposefully teasing me. Well, I wasn’t affected by that. Did I hear correctly? Dara is coming? When did she became friends with Chaerin?

 

Dara’s POV

 

Aigoo! I’m late. I hope they’re not mad at me or something. It’s just that I take a long time in dressing up. Chaerin updated me of the persons coming with us, Seungri, Daesung, Bom, Minzy and Jiyong. As I was approaching the meeting place, I saw Daesung, Seungri, Jiyong, Bom, and Minzy. Where is Chaerin? At least I’m not the last person who came. I apologetically approached the five of them. Sorry I’m late guys. I’m so embarrassed. They told me it was okay with them. All we need to do now is wait for Chaerin. I sat down beside Bom. She told me that she just arrived also. “Hi guys! Let’s go!” It was Chaerin’s voice. She was beaming brightly at us.