Rain

Hello

 

Dara's POV

It was raining hard. I wasn't able to bring my umbrella. ugh! What a great way to end the day. I'll walk my way back home all soaked up. It's nearly 5 o'clock in the afternoon. I just finished arranging the files that we need for the upcoming school festival.There were a few students left inside the school premises but I don't know any of them. I'm not really that thick-faced just to ask a favor from them. Well, it's all my fault in the first place. I made a mental note in my mind that before I left home for school I must always check my stuff. Hankies and umbrella's are always important. I looked at the pouring rain. There's no way that I'm walking in the rain. I have to just wait until the rain stops.

Jiyong's POV

I saw Dara today standing at the facade of the building. Maybe she didn't bring her umbrella. I guess I can offer her that we can share mine but I think that she wouldn't accept my offer. The last time I was able to talk to her was when our band registered for the annual battle of the bands held in our school. We're not really that close and we're not even classmates but I can see that she's very approachable. I started to walk towards her. Maybe she'll accept the offer but then I saw Youngbae approached her. Youngbae and Dara knows each other? Youngbae and I have been friends since fifth grade. He didn't tell me that he knows Dara. And then I remembered that I was supposed to meet Youngbae at the music room. I totally forgot. I continued walking until I reached them.

Youngbae's POV

Hey Dara!I greeted Dara as I approached her. "Hey!" she answered back "Why are you still here? I thought you went home already." I told her that I was about to meet Jiyoung at the music room. There was a light tap at my back. I turned back and I saw Jiyong. Oh! Jiyong it's you. It's a good thing we bumped to each other. Jiyong smiled back and then he smiled to Dara. "It's a good thing I saw you. I totally forgot that we're going to meet up today." he said with an apologetic face.

Dara's POV

Youngbae introduced Jiyong to me. He said they were friends since fifth grade. I greeted him. The rain started to turn into a drizzle. I told them that I should get going. They asked me if I want to go with them. They're having a gig later this afternoon. I hesitated. I told them that I will go next time. I'm not  available this afternoon. I have tons of work  to do.