First Kiss

Sick (Sequel to Windows)

Image result for sick wonho

I groaned in pain as I coughed again, ignoring Hyungwon’s mocking laughter.  I should definitely regret my choice of actions but my selfish attraction just won’t let that happen.

 

“You know you’re supposed to be taking care of me, right?” I asked glaring at the boy laying beside me.

 

He crossed his arms defensively. “That’s what I’m doing.”

 

I stared at him incredulously. “How is being half asleep and laughing at my pain taking care of me?”

 

He shrugged his shoulders. “How are you even sick? You stayed with me for five hours and I was asleep for the most part.”

 

I looked away from him starting to feel guilty. “I don’t know bacteria is contagious.”

 

Now he was the one looking at me with disbelief. “Not that contagious, we would’ve had to have kissed.”

 

I chuckled nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck. “Yeah.”

 

I saw his joking expression turn into a serious one. “Wonho.” His serious tone made me smile sheepishly.

 

“You kissed me didn’t you?”

 

“I may have been influenced by your angelic sleeping form.”

 

He jumped up from his spot. “Wonho!”

 

“What? It not like it was your first.” His gaze dropped at my statement. My eyes widened when he stayed silent. “Oh..oh I was your-”

 

“Don’t..say it.”

 

“”Hyungwon I-” He waved me off as he walked into his bathroom. I heard the lock click making me sigh.

 

I stayed by the the door for a while hoping he would. “Hyungwon I’m sorry.”  I waited a little longer hoping for a reaction. “Fine I guess I’ll just go then.” I was answered with silence. I began walking backwards, still watching the door. I regretted my actions as I felt my feet falter as I fell to the ground. I soon felt what felt like water trickling down the side of my head. My eyes began to drop forcing me into darkness.

 

I was awoken to the feeling of Hyungwon’s lips. My eyes widened in surprise. “Is this a dream?” I asked making him scoff.

 

“I think we’d both be disappointed if this was.” I smiled at his response.

 

“I knew you couldn’t resist my lips.” He let go of my head making me groan as I hit the ground.

 

“I only did it because you wouldn’t’ wake up.”

 

“Whatever you s..ouch, what are you doing?” I felt him grab my arms pulling me up.

 

“Well due to the opened wound on your head, I need to take you to the hospital if you plan to live long enough to kiss me again.”