Final

Sick (Sequel to Windows)

My eyebrows scrunched as I threw a pebble at Hyungwon’s closed window. It had been like this ever since I woke. I hadn’t seen him since the incident two nights ago. I threw another pebble at his window, hoping for a answer. The window finally opened revealing a tired looking Hyungwon.

 

“You are aware of how much of an overused trope this is?”  I laughed at his comment.

 

“Well how about I be your Romeo then.”

 

“You do know how the book ends, right?”

 

“Well I am more of a Flynn Rider anyways.”  

 

His eyebrow raised in question. “Where are you going with this?”

 

“Well since your hair isn’t long enough to let down. Can I come up?”

 

“As long as you don’t hurt yourself in the process.” I smiled at the permission. I grabbed onto the ledges, cautiously moving with each step. He stepped away from the window to let me in.

 

“Do I get my kiss now?” I asked jokingly.

 

“I thought you were more of a Flynn guy?” He answered mockingly making me laugh.

 

“Where have you been.” I asked referring to his absence.

 

He pointed to the box of tissues I hadn’t noticed before.“Sick since I was outside saving someone’s life.”

 

He pointed to the box of tissues I hadn’t noticed before. “Sick since I was outside saving someone’s life.”

 

“Hey! You were outside long before I was.”

 

Sorry I can’t seem to remember that part.” I huffed at his response.

 

“Will you be at school tomorrow?”

 

As if the question set him off, he began coughing. “Probably not.”

 

I smiled, jumping onto his bed. “Well then I guess I’m staying here.”

“No, you are not.” I frowned at his response. “But I’m lonely and your parents are gone. Who else will take care of you?”

 

“I think I’ve been doing a pretty good job.”  

 

“Come on, if I take care of you then you’ll get better quicker. He stayed silent for a moment before responding. “Fine, but if you try anything I’ll be throwing you out the window.”

 

“So does that mean I won’t be getting my kiss?”

 

“Wonho, Shut up.”