You

Sick (Sequel to Windows)

Related image

I’ve never been one to jump to conclusions but what else was I supposed to do when I see the guy I like shirtless with another guy in his room. I may be getting to ahead of myself but I don’t know what else to do.  It’s been an hour since I started over thinking and I was sure I was beginning to get a headache. I closed my eyes with a sigh.

 

Wonho.” I bit the inside of my cheek. “Wonho-ah.”

 

I groaned turning to the boy beside me. “What?” He looked taken aback by my harsh tone. “Sorry I just don’t think we should be talking.”

 

He stared at me for a moment making me fidget in my seat. “Are you mad at me?”

 

I forced a smile as looked up at him.“No, why would I be mad?”

 

“I don’t know but you don’t smile like that.” He said accusingly

 

I crossed my arms defensively. “How would you know?”

 

“Because I’m usually the reason for it so I think I know what your smile looks like.” I huffed, turning away from him. “Do you know Kihyun’s real smile too.”  

 

I could feel gaze burn into the side of my face. “What?”

 

“Nothing.” I said as I glanced over at him.

 

“Wait were you at my window yesterday?” I stayed silent. “You were, Kihyun is just a friend, you don’t have to be jealous.”

 

I scoffed as I turned to him. “I’m not jealous.”  

 

“Sure.”  He said giving me a disbelieving look.

 

“Are you sure you two are just friends, because you looked pretty close when you were shirtless.” I said attempting to change the subject.

 

He laughed making me look away from him.“Wonho you’ve seen me shirtless.”

 

“That’s not the same thing.” I said defensively.

 

“Really? How is Kihyun different.”

 

My eyes widened as I stood from seat. “He..he’s Kihyun, the perfect golden boy.”  He stood up looking at me slightly amused. “I don’t think he’s perfect, but you know who is.” I released a quiet “Who?” as I looked up at him.

 
 

He only chuckled as pulled his lips to mine. He pulled away with a smile “You.”