six ; flirt

i hearteu you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was beyond nervous. To add to his nervousness, Jimin was not there with him. It was nothing, really. Today was just the first day of their club meeting. To think of it again, Taehyung actually did not have any reason to be nervous at all. Wait, maybe he had. What if it turned out that the club members were all jerks. What if they hated him. Taehyung frowned at his own thoughts. He then looked at his watch again, its about time the rest of the members to arrive. 

He heard the sound of the door being opened. Before he could turned back to see who had just entered the room, his eyes had been covered by a pair of hands. This jerk, he muttered to himself.

" Jungkook, hands off. "  He ordered, firmly. 

" Jungkook ? " Taehyung heard the other said as the hands were pulled off. He quickly turned back and saw Hoseok standing right behind him. 

He almost cursed himself. So it was not Jungkook. Why would I even think that it was him at the first place?!

" Are you friends with Jungkook ? As in Jeon Jungkook ? The civil engineering major ? "  Hoseok asked out of curiosity. Taehyung shook his head.

" No, he was just someone I talked to once or twice. I dont even know what is he majoring in. " Told Taehyung. Hoseok just nodded in understanding before telling Taehyung to sit with him while waiting for the other members to arrive. Hoseok initiated a conversations but Taehyung's mind was occupied with the incident before. Why did he thought of Jungkook ? It must be because the latter had been teasing him too much just in a few days of knowing each other. Yeah, it must be because of that. He confirmed his conclusion, before giving his full attention to Hoseok.

 

The poetry club was fun, Taehyung must say. Except for that one damn flirty girl that was trying to stick by Hoseok the whole day, everything else was great. His club mates were cool, Taehyung found himself clicked well with Sungjae as they shared the same interest, which is watching anime. They even exchanged numbers to make it easier for them to keep in touch with each other. You know, to talk about the newest anime out and stuff.

While Taehyung was enjoying his conversation with Sungjae, Hoseok was sweating, and busy thinking of a way he could escape the girl. He was feeling so uncomfortable having the girl tailing after him ever since they finished with the members self  introduction. Hoseok decided that he should just end today's meeting already, since this was just their first meeting. He had planned for the activities but he would only started on the second meeting. 

His eyes finally met Taehyung's who was thankfully looking at his direction at the moment. He gestured the younger to come to him. Smile plastered on his face as he looked back to the girl that just could not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter