two ; request

i hearteu you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was mumbling random words under his breathe when he finally reached in front of the poetry club's registration counter. Straightening his tops, he then cleared his throat, succesfully gaining the attention of an orange haired guy that was talking with a girl before, back facing Taehyung. The orange haired male formed a really bright smile as he looked up to Taehyung.

" Yes, may I help you ? " The orange haired guy inquired. Smile still not faded from his face.

" Yes, uh I-I would like to register for this club, " Taehyung said, nervously playing with his fingers.

The orange haired guy chuckled at the cute gesture. He nodded his head before handing Taehyung a copy of form.

" Sure, you are more than welcomed to join us. Just fill in this form and you will officially be a part of us. " 

Taehyung mumbled a slow ' yes ' before taking the form from the male's hand. 

" You can fill it here, there's no one lining behind you after all. " Said the orange haired guy while pointing at the empty chair beside him. Taehyung took a short glance behind him and true, there was not even a single person in line. Then he make his way to the pointed chair. Nodding slightly at the friendly male before settling his on the plastic chair.

As he was filling in the form, he could felt someone watching him. But he did not have enough courage to look up and plus, he knew who was watching him. It was obviously the orange haired guy because there was literally no one else besides them there.

" Uh, I am Hoseok, Jung Hoseok by the way. Thought I should let you know that. I am this club's president. " Told the orange haired male. 

Taehyung stopped writing and looked at the orange haired male, Hoseok. Hoseok gulped slightly when he realized that the male was staring at him emotionless. He was about to say something when Taehyung suddenly flashed his boxy smile to him.

" Hehe, did not thought I would meet the club's president during registration, though. " Taehyung said, laughing a bit.

Hoseok might or might not have been calumned by the laughter. But all he knew that he loved  hearing the other's laughter. He cleared his throat awkwardly and let out an equally awkward laugh before asking out , " And why is that ? "

" Just because. Dont the other club's president usually just let other club members do the trifling works ? " 

" Then you might have make a correct decision about joining this club. I am such a dedicated leader, you know ? I did most of the work. " Hoseok informed proudly. Taehyung chuckled at that and shook his head a little, before proceeding with the half filled form in front of him.

He did not even realized that the club's president has been watching over him thoroughly while he filled in the form. 

 

That evening, after he was done with the club's registration and classes, Taehyung headed back to his shared room with Jimin. He walked rather slowly, with not so much energy left inside him. He was literally draining. He knew university's life would be tiring, but he had not expected it to be this tiring. He shook his head vigorously as he suddenly remembered that he have to finish three assignments that need to be submitted at the end of the week. He sighed internally as he took out the room key from his backpack. Just when he was about to unlock the door, it was opened from inside. Revealing Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter