twelve ; boyfriend

i hearteu you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Can you guys like, keep your hands off each other for awhile ? " exclaimed Taehyung with a purposely widened eyes. They - him, Jimin and Yoongi were now at their college's cafe ( they were bored of the lame cafe but were too lazy to find another place to hang out ) for a breakfast since their tummies has been growling for foods. But now Taehyung felt like the pancakes that has been safe and sound in his stomach were going to found their way out of his throat again, watching the new couple acting lovey dovey in front of him. 

" Then you should find yourself a boyfriend, kid. " mumbled Yoongi as his fingers found his way to grab back Jimin's hand. Taehyung rolled his eyes, chuckling a little at how Jimin's face has turned crimson red by his boyfriend's act.

" I should have expected you're a touchy type of boyfriend, hyung. Gross. Its not like Jiminnie's going to disappear if you let off his hand." Taehyung mocked, obtaining himself a sharp glare from the oldest.

" Once you get in a relationship, you will find yourself doing exactly what we're doing right now, Tae. "

" Ew, I would never be that greasy ! Well, no one likes me enough for me to get in a so called relationship, anyway ! " he responded as he stole (?) a piece of Jimin's blueberry pastry and put it in his mouth. This time, Yoongi was the one rolling his eyes, and Jimin's mouth opened a little, like he was trying to say something, but he did not - his eyes stilled on Taehyung - or more to Taehyung's back. Taehyung realised that, and mouthed a ' what ? ' with his mouth stuffed with the pastry. Jimin shook his head and gestured him to look behind. 

Still with his mouth full of pastries, he looked back and almost choked as he was met face to face with the ripped guy.

Jungkook immediately passed him his drink as he patted the other's back. After taking a few gulp of the ( Jungkook's ? ) mineral water, he look at the guy with a watery eyes.

" W-what are you doing silently behind my back ?!" Taehyung shrieked.

" Was your father an alien ? " Jungkook asked instead.

Taehyung frowned at that. He was about to ask " What the fish, Jeon ? " before Jungkook's voice was heard again.

" Because there's nothing else like you on Earth ! " he finished. 

Taehyung would laugh at that, if Jungkook was not in his ' must be avoided dude ' list because wow, that was kind of funny okay. Although Taehyung was not too fond of the word ' alien ' since he had been called alien during his school life. 

Jungkook was smiling, putting his bunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter