strangest stranger

i hearteu you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung practically fleed to find Jimin, his best friend of whole life after the strange, no , the strangest encounter with the strangest stranger he have ever met. His heart was beating so fast, he was not sure if it was because he was running like there's no tomorrow or because of what the strange stranger said to him just a while ago.

Jimin, he just really really need that boy right now.  He should have just wait for Jimin and go to the cafe with him instead. That way he would not have stumble into that stranger. Uh, he still had goose bump that he got when the stranger said those things to him.

Well, you must be wondering what had this boy red all over his cheeks. 

* exactly 15 minutes ago

The cafe was full with students, as usual. The situation in this cafe during lunch has not changed since the first day Taehyung enrolled into this University, which was like two days ago. He was casually scrolling his phone, smiling at random videos that were recommended for him on YouTube. His smile died when the empty seat in front of him were pulled by someone. He looked up, expecting to see Jimin. But this guy sure was not Jimin. Sure, Jimin was ripped too. But this guy was damn ripped. And tall. Jimin  could not grow taller in an hour, could him ?

He raised his eyebrows. Mentally asking the stranger in front of him ' excuse me, but who are you ? '

The ripped guy that just stared at him and smiled sheepishly. His eyes were just like hawk, making hole into Taehyung's face like the said boy was his prey.

" Hey, name's Jungkook. You ? " The ripped guy, Jungkook, finally said. 

Taehyung straightened up his body, not leaning at the chair anymore. He really wanted to escape from this place. What was this Jungkook guy and his eyes ? Was there anything on his face that made Jungkook look at him like that ?

Jungkook playfully knocked his fingers on the table, following the rhythme of the slow music in the cafe. Waiting for the cutie in front of him to actually say something to him. He could see the cutie was nervous, judging in the way he could not stare back at Jungkook. 

" Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. " Taehyung opened his mouth after a moment of hesitating. 

Jungkook smile grew wider at that. Damn, even his name is cute he thought.

" Nice name, but I will just call you mine , yeah? " He said as he give a wink at the cute guy.

Taehyung swear he almost choke on his saliva. What the strawberry pie was happening ? Without second thought, he got up from his sit, grabbed his things and run to the cafe's door without turning back even once. He was sure that guy was just one of the many boys in this whole university. And he would not let himself dragged into the ripped guy trap. No and never. 

 

He exhaled the breathe he did not even realized he was holding when he saw Jimin walked out of the dance club room. That bestfriend of him have this deep in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter