Third Shot

Photograph

Yuta's eyes drifted to the watch on his wrist, shaking his head before turning his attention back to the Japanese horror movie that he was watching. He groaned, grabbing the remote to turn the tv off. It wasn't fun watching these movies alone; Taeyong was a nice movie buddy, jumping at the smallest noise and clinging to Yuta throughout the film. The Japanese male would pretend to grumble and complain about it but he actually found it cute and would purposely find the scariest movies he could.

 

But today, Yuta was watching the film alone because Taeyong was still at Jaehyun and Doyoung's place. Yuta hated it.

 

To: Taeyongie
:( :( :( :(

 

From: Taeyongie
What's wrong?

 

Yuta bit down on his lip, feeling unbelievably smug at the fact that Taeyong replied to him within seconds. Small victories.

 

To: Taeyongie
Where are you? :( you said you'd be back soon

 

From: Taeyongie
Are you hungry?
Jae and I are watching The Notebook *-*
I won't be back for a while

 

 

Yuta huffed, throwing his phone to the side. Why did Jaehyun get to watch a movie with Taeyong when he was stuck here alone? He tried to rationalize his anger. Taeyong and Jaehyun had known each other the longest among their group so it wasn't a surprise that they were close. Even Doyoung had stopped getting jealous of Taeyong after accepting that the two came as a sort of package deal. Still, Yuta was Taeyong's roommate now and even Jaehyun had to admit that the two had gotten very close. That didn't explain the anger though.

 

"Whatever. Taeyong baka." Yuta grumbled, getting off the couch and heading to his dark room.

 

 

Yuta let out another sigh upon walking inside. He felt like he was getting angry for no reason at all. Focusing on the things that he could understand, Yuta checked on the pictures he had taken earlier, a smile forming on his face when he saw some of the candid shots he had taken of Taeyong. His roommate was naturally beautiful that any picture looked good. Taeyong's eyes were Yuta's favorite feature of the other and the way the light had hit them in the pictures made them shine even brighter. Even if Taeyong tried to lie, his eyes always gave him away. And the next pictures did just that.

 

Yuta wasn't really sure when Hansol told him to keep the photoshoot's topic a secret from Taeyong. It was going to be difficult shooting with their model kept in the dark after all. But it had worked out in the end. Hansol had called out directions and Taeyong delivered them beautifully. Yuta remembered Taeyong blushing at the question about being coddled. He had kept that information away for later.

 

But it was the last instruction that struck Yuta. What did Hansol ask Taeyong? The expression in Taeyong's eyes had been more than that of envy. There was a mix of confusion, anger and hurt there as well and Yuta had faltered for a moment. It didn't feel right to take the picture and honestly, Yuta wanted to stop, pull Taeyong into his arms and hide him away from Hansol. Taeyong really brought out Yuta's protective nature.

 

"The things you do to me.." Yuta grumbled, flicking a picture of Taeyong.

 

Yuta wasn't sure what all of these feelings meant nor was he in a hurry to find out what they were but what he did know was Taeyong was the only one to make him feel this way.
--
Yuta wasn't sure what Jaehyun and Taeyong had talked about but whatever it was, it was still on Taeyong's mind. The older had been very distracted ever since he came home, having a faraway look in his eyes whenever Taeyong wasn't focused on something. Yuta had tried to ask him about it but Taeyong merely shrugged before picking at his food again. The Japanese male wasn't sure what to do so when Taeyong bid him goodnight, Yuta had no choice but to nod at him.

 

 

"Morning, Tae." Yuta greeted when he walked into the kitchen the next morning.


Taeyong smiled, nodding towards the table. "Morning, Yuta. I made some food already."


Yuta beamed, glad to have his roommate back to normal. "Thanks, Tae." He said softly, taking a seat on the table. "Aren't you going to eat with me?"


"In a sec." Taeyong promised, finishing up with the remainder of their breakfast.

 

 

Yuta watched him work, fingers tapping a beat on the table as he waited. Yuta had always liked watching Taeyong cook; it was something his roommate obviously loved doing and the joy always showed on his face. Even today, Taeyong had a small smile on his face as he stirred the soup he was making. Yuta wished he had his camera on him so he could capture it but sadly, the camera was on his room. Letting out a sigh of regret, Yuta settled on taking notes with his eyes, memorizing every detail as Taeyong moved.

 

"Why are you staring at me?" Taeyong asked, eyes still on the soup he was cooking.


Yuta chuckled. "Do you have eyes at the back of your head?"


"No but I can feel your eyes piercing through my back." Taeyong scoffed, turning around to face Yuta. "Go ahead and eat if you're hungry already."


"I wasn't staring at you because of that." Yuta said, rolling his eyes at the statement.


"Then what's up?"


"You're just beautiful, really." Yuta commented with a shrug. "You love cooking and it shows on your face. Beautiful."

 

 

Yuta expected Taeyong to laugh at what he said or at least say something back but he was met with silence. Raising his eyes to meet the other's, Yuta noted that he couldn't because Taeyong was looking everywhere but back at him. It was a weird reaction and the fact that Taeyong's ears were red was also weird.

 

 

"Don't say things like that." Taeyong finally whispered, voice sounding strained.

 

 

Yuta gazed at the other confusedly. They were fine just a moment ago so where was this tension coming from? Just as Yuta was about to ask, Taeyong turned around, turning off the stove before serving the soup. The two of them ate breakfast quietly, something that had never happened before. Even when they had an argument, there would still be a few words shared between them. So this happening was a total foreign concept to Yuta. The silence felt tense and charged with an unknown tension.

 

Unable to stand it any longer, Yuta placed his spoon down, grabbing Taeyong's wrist. "Is something wrong, Tae? You've been acting weird ever since you came home."


Taeyong jumped, eyes darting to Yuta's hand. "W-what? Nothing's wrong."


"Liar." Yuta accused, rolling his eyes at the feeble attempt. "Did Jaehyun do anything to you?"


"I'm Jaehyun's hyung!" Taeyong cried out indignantly.


Yuta rolled his eyes again. "Jaehyun could beat you up without breaking a sweat."


Taeyong hit his arm, glaring slightly. "I'm not a weakling, Nakamoto."


"I know that." Yuta said softly, taking Taeyong's hand into his own. "I'm just saying that you started acting weird after coming home from taking care of Jaehyun. Of course, I'd think it was his fault."


"It isn't Jaehyun's fault." Taeyong whispered.


That wasn't a denial of something happening. Yuta nodded slowly, thinking of a way to coax it out of the other. "Then, what's wrong, Tae? You're being weird."


"It's nothing, Yuta. Really." Taeyong smiled a bit. "Maybe I'm just tired?"


"Did I do something wrong?" Yuta asked gently.


Taeyong gazed at him before lowering his eyes again. "You didn't do anything."

 

 

It was a lie and another obvious one at that. Yuta frowned, thinking about what he had done to Taeyong yesterday. There wasn't anything unusual with his behavior from what he could remember but maybe he did something wrong without knowing. Taeyong had never been a sensitive type of guy though.

 

 

"Stop thinking so much, Yuta. Really, you didn't do anything." Taeyong said, probably reading what was on Yuta's mind.


Yuta chuckled, comforted by that thought. He bumped his head onto Taeyong's shoulder. "Whatever I did, I'm sorry, okay?" He whispered, nuzzling the older's neck. "Stop acting distant from me. I hate it."


"Yuta..." Taeyong said. The way he said Yuta's name was different. It was strained but it sounded thick with emotion.


Yuta raised his head, staring into Taeyong's eyes. "What is it, Tae?"


Taeyong opened and closed his mouth a few times. A frustrated look crossed his features until he took a deep breath. "I think I'm the one that's wrong. I can't explain it right now but really, you didn't do anything." He stood up abruptly. "Uh, I need to get ready for class. Would you mind doing the dishes?"


Yuta shook his head, eyes on Taeyong. He didn't like the anxious look on the other's face. "Tae..." He whispered.


"Hm?"


"Whatever it is, you're not wrong. You like to beat yourself up over things that aren't your fault, things that are beyond your control. Sometimes, things just happen on their own and you can't stop them. And that's okay,Taeyong. It really is." Yuta said seriously, keeping his eyes locked on the other's.

 

 

What Yuta didn't expect was for Taeyong to look at him like that. His doe eyes were staring straight into the Japanese male's eyes, boring down into him with so much sadness that it was starting to hurt Yuta too. Taeyong gave him a curt nod before turning away completely, taking all the warmth in the room as he left.
--
"Where the hell is your boyfriend?" Yuta demanded as soon as he saw Taeil and Doyoung at the canteen.


The two exchanged looks before Taeil turned to Yuta. "Uh, who are you talking to?"


"Not you, hyung. You!" Yuta said, pointing at Doyoung.


Doyoung raised an eyebrow. "Jae is in class right now. He feels better today. I think Taeyong hyung's visit to him really helped."


"Well, I'm glad Jaehyun feels better because Taeyong has been weird since he came back home last night." Yuta huffed. "What did your boyfriend do?"


"Acting weird?" Taeil repeated. "What do you mean?"


"He's acting distant? He said that I didn't do anything but you know how horrible Taeyong is at lying. He also said that he thinks he did something wrong? I don't believe that though. It's Taeyong we're talking about; what's the worst he could do?" Yuta ranted, pausing to take a breath. "Which is why it must be Jaehyun's fault."

 

Taeil looked confused, staring at Yuta as if to make sense of what he had just said while Doyoung just stared at him like he was so done with Yuta. It was becoming a recurring look on the younger and Yuta frowned at him.

 

"What?" Yuta demanded when Doyoung continued to just look at him.


Doyoung sighed. "Jae didn't do anything to hyung."


"Are you sure? Because if you're siding with Jaehyun just because you're his boyfriend, that's pretty bad..." Yuta said, squinting his eyes.


Doyoung grinned, shrugging. "Of course I'm biased because he is my boyfriend. But." He pointed at Yuta. "You're the same to Taeyong hyung."


"Am not!"


"Are too." Taeil interjected, chuckling a bit. "Taeyong already said he might be at fault but you still think it's because of Jaehyun."


"Because it's Taeyong. He has horrible self judgment." Yuta reasoned.


"So you think he's always right?" Doyoung asked pointedly.


Yuta sighed, trying to keep himself in check. It wouldn't help anyone if he kept snapping at everyone. "Doyoung, look, I just want to know what's wrong with Tae and how I can help him. Maybe it isn't Jaehyun's fault but maybe he knows something." Yuta explained.


"If it's related to Taeyong hyung then Jae probably knows." Doyoung conceded, bringing out his phone. "Do you want to call or meet up with him?"


"Meet up please." Yuta pleaded. "Jaehyun is pretty great at er, keeping things when it isn't in person."


"True." Taeil agreed. "But you shouldn't worry too much, Yuta. You know how Taeyong likes to beat himself up over small things."


"I know! He's so dumb." Yuta exclaimed.


"Oh please, I'm sure you like that about him anyway." Doyoung said as he texted. "Jae said he'll head over here. Their professor had an emergency meeting."


"Great." Yuta mumbled. "And of course, I like it. Tae's pretty cute when he's dumb."


Doyoung looked at him. "You say that and still don't get what's happening. I might hate you."


Yuta raised an eyebrow, looking at Taeil. "What's his problem?"


"Same as always." Taeil chuckled, patting Doyoung's back. "Don't mind him. Anyway, have you got any ideas for the other shoots?"

 

 

Yuta nodded, smiling at Taeil for the distraction. Even though Yuta had been thinking the whole time Taeyong was away, he only managed to get a few ideas. The concept of gluttony was pretty much a hit or miss; Doyoung and Taeil agreed that Yuta shouldn't dwell on it, just let things pan out and make up for it on the other shoots. Doyoung was excited about the shoot for greed and pride. Yuta had thought of combining them when he thought what those words could mean for Taeyong. Honestly, even the Japanese male was looking forward to it. He knew that it was going to be tricky but the outcome he had in mind was going to be worth it.

 

 

"What about anger?" Taeil asked. "I don't think Taeyong could fake being angry."


"He isn't expressive with his anger. He just... sulks." Doyoung agreed.


Yuta sighed. "I don't know." He said miserably. Anger was such a rich emotion and he wanted to show it the best he could.


"Does it say that you should only have one model, hyung?" Doyoung questioned. "Jae could get pretty scary when he's angry."

Taeil nodded. "Yeah, Jaehyun also has experience in modeling. It'll be easy to shoot him."


"Shoot who?" Jaehyun asked as he took a seat beside Doyoung. "Hi, bunny."


"Hi, Jae." Doyoung answered. "It'll be easy to shoot you."


"Me?" Jaehyun exclaimed in shock.


Taeil laughed. "Not like that, promise. Easy as in you could also model for Yuta. He's having a bit of trouble with anger."


"Oh." Jaehyun flashed Yuta a smile. "I don't mind it, hyung."


Yuta flushed, avoiding Jaehyun's eyes. "Thanks for the offer, Jaehyun but I'd rather not...?" He trailed off, flushing even more when Jaehyun raised an eyebrow. "I'm not saying you're a bad model! Just... I feel more comfortable shooting Taeyong is all."


"Comfortable? How could I make you uncomfortable?" Jaehyun asked, pouting a bit.


Yuta sighed. "It's been a long time since I've taken pictures of people. I almost backed out from the project but Taeyong offered to help me."


"So, you've only tried shooting Taeyong hyung so far?" Doyoung inquired.


"No." Yuta made a face. "I tried to shoot others but it felt awkward? Ugh, it just felt wrong."


"And shooting Taeyong felt right...?" Taeil asked, a hopeful tone in his voice.


Yuta nodded, smiling at the memories of shooting Taeyong. "I like Taeyong and I like seeing him smile. And I just.. I feel more than comfortable with Tae."

 

 

Jaehyun and Doyoung started whispering to each other excitedly while Taeil just smiled down at his food. Yuta nudged the eldest, silently asking what was going on with the two but Taeil just shrugged and continued smiling down at his food.

 

 

"You guys are weird." Yuta commented, pouting slightly.


"You and Taeyong hyung are weirder." Doyoung retorted.


Jaehyun laughed. "Anyway, what's up? Bunny said something happened with you and Taeyong hyung?"


"Tae is being... weird." Yuta made a face. "He said he was wrong? I didn't really get what he was trying to say."


Jaehyun pursed his lips, a thoughtful look on his face. "Then, what did you do, hyung?"


"I told him that he probably didn't do anything wrong, that there are things beyond his control and these things just happen on their own." Yuta said slowly, remembering the look on Taeyong's face as he said it. "He looked so sad after I said that. Shouldn't I have? Maybe I should have just shut up and wait it out."


"It's fine, hyung." Jaehyun said gently. "Taeyong hyung just... had realizations but he'll come around."


"Realizations?" Doyoung repeated.


"That kind of realizations?" Taeil asked.


Jaehyun hummed, a small smile on his lips. "It was actually just one realization but yes, it was that kind of realization."


"Finally!" Taeil exclaimed loudly, getting up from excitement.


Doyoung hurriedly pulled him down. "Hyung, you're so embarrassing!" He turned back to his boyfriend. "Good job on making hyung realize that though."


Yuta frowned at them, snapping his fingers in front of their faces. "What realization are you talking about? What did Tae realize?"


"He'll tell you when he wants to." Taeil assured him.


"If he wants to.." Doyoung corrected.


"Bunny, you are not helping." Jaehyun said, hitting his boyfriend's arm. "You say that yet you're the one most stressed about the two of them."


"Guys! Not helping! What are you guys talking about? And why the heck does everyone know but I don't?" Yuta said in exasperation.


"I'll talk to Taeyong hyung about it. Don't stress yourself out, hyung." Jaehyun said with a reassuring smile.
--
Trying not to think about it was equivalent to thinking even more about it. Yuta couldn't focus on any of his classes, almost getting himself kicked out of class as well. It was stressing him more than Yuta would like to admit.

 

 

And after thinking about it in painstaking detail, Yuta had to admit that what bothered him the most about the whole thing was the fact that Jaehyun knew something was up before he did. Yuta had always been a little possessive of Taeyong and he'd had trouble sharing his roommate with Jaehyun the most. It felt like being cast aside for Jaehyun and Yuta absolutely hated that feeling.

 

When he walked in their dorm, Yuta had expected Taeyong to be waiting with an explanation but what he got was Jaehyun and Taeyong laughing at something they were watching. Gone was the sad Taeyong from this morning and Yuta should have been happy about it and maybe a part of him was but the overwhelming feeling of being cheated on was much too dominant. Yuta had been worrying the whole day about Taeyong but the other was just all smiles and laughter for Jaehyun.

 

 

"Oh, Yuta hyung, you're here!" Jaehyun greeted, waving him over.


"Yeah, sadly." Yuta mumbled bitterly. "Don't mind me. I'll just stay in my room."

 

 

Without waiting for an answer, Yuta headed to his room, closing the door with a slam. He flopped down on the bed, trying to calm himself. He was in the middle of mumbling random anime titles when he heard the door open. Turning his head to the side, Yuta watched as Taeyong walked to the bed quietly, easing himself on the mattress until the two of them were lying down beside each other. Taeyong wasn't doing anything but Yuta could feel himself calming down.

 

"Hey." Taeyong whispered.


Yuta nodded. "Where's Jaehyun?"


"He left. He was just waiting with me until you got home."


"Okay." Yuta said, not knowing what else to reply.


Taeyong sighed, reaching out to touch Yuta before his hand paused in mid air. "Uh, what's wrong? Bad day?"


Yuta frowned, lifting his head to it against Taeyong's suspended hand. "Why did you stop yourself?"


"N-nothing." Taeyong stammered.


"Liar." Yuta breathed, turning his head away from Taeyong.


"Yuta!" Taeyong exclaimed, jostling the bed as he moved closer to the younger. "Seriously, what's up? You're being weird."


"I'm being weird? Really?" Yuta answered, lifting himself on his elbows as he looked down at Taeyong.


"Yeah, you are." Taeyong answered, sighing. "Come on. Let's do something to take your mind off of it. Since you obviously don't want to talk about whatever is bothering you, maybe forgetting about it will help."


Yuta shrugged. "Maybe." He said, disbelief coloring his tone. "I know what we should do."
--
Yuta moved around robotically as he set things up. After a long discussion, Taeyong finally agreed to letting them do another shoot though he was still obviously doubtful about the whole thing. Yuta pushed that thought aside and busied himself testing the lights, moving things around before putting them back where they were. He was antsy and if there was anything that could relax him, it would be taking pictures. Hopefully. Yuta wasn't feeling sure of that right now.

 

 

"Do I really have to wear eyeliner? The one time I wore it, Doyoung was the one who put it on, not me." Taeyong grumbled, walking to where Yuta was. "Nice set up." He commented as he looked around.

 

 

Yuta followed the other's gaze. Their place was dark, all the lights being switched off except for the few candles that Yuta had lit up. The set up wasn't extravagant, just an old chair they had and a few of their old books strewn by the coffee table with a black velvet cloth at the backdrop. It was subdued and what Yuta was aiming for.

 

"Thanks. Come here then. I'll put it on you." Yuta said, getting another chair for Taeyong to sit on.

 

Taeyong was quiet, observant as Yuta put the eyeliner on him. The younger knew that the other was thinking, probably about what poses he'll do. When Yuta said that the subject would be anger, Taeyong had looked extremely nervous. The Japanese male had expected the reaction and told him that they were just going to play it by the ear. Still, he knew Taeyong was nervous.

 

"Done." Yuta said as he stepped back to admire his work. It wasn't as great as Doyoung's but it was acceptable. "Let's get started."


"Yuta, wait." Taeyong said, holding onto Yuta's wrist. "Did I do something wrong?"

 

 

That made Yuta pause. It was like an echo of what he had said just this morning but it was Taeyong's turn to say it. The whole situation was making his stomach lurch unpleasantly. Pulling himself away from Taeyong, Yuta just pointed at the chair, wordlessly asking Taeyong to drop the topic.

 

The sigh from the other almost made Yuta cancel the shoot so they could talk about whatever was going on. Almost. Whether there was a problem or not, they would need to do this shoot anyway so Yuta would rather get this out of the way now rather than later.

 

 

Shooting Taeyong felt awkward for the first time. The two of them were just keeping quiet, Taeyong doing poses to depict anger while Yuta would shoot him. The Japanese male couldn't help but grumble under his breath, frustration seeping in his body as his dissatisfaction from the shots grew. His grumbling must have annoyed Taeyong as well since the older suddenly stopped posing, scowling at Yuta as he crossed his arms over his chest.

 

"What." Yuta demanded, putting his camera down.


Taeyong glared at him. "What is wrong with you? You were the one who suggested we shoot for this now but all you do is grumble."


"It isn't my fault that the shots are bad!" Yuta snapped without thinking, regretting it immediately when Taeyong flushed with embarrassment.


"I'm sorry." Taeyong mumbled, glare faltering as he looked down. "I need you to tell me what I'm doing wrong."


Yuta swallowed. The guilt of hurting Taeyong's feelings adding to his frustrations. "Stop looking like a hurt puppy for starters."


Taeyong's glare was back up again as he looked up at Yuta. "What is that supposed to mean?"


"It means that you only look like that when I'm here but when Jaehyun's here, you're all sunshine smiles." Yuta fired back.


"What? How did Jaehyun get into this conversation?"


"Nothing." Yuta replied, taking a deep breath to calm himself. "Let's continue shooting. I know you have an early class tomorrow."

 

 

Ignoring Taeyong's complaints, Yuta did just as he said, moving around to take different angles of Taeyong. Well, the shots were definitely better this time around. Yuta felt a sick kind of satisfaction as Taeyong stared back at him, at the camera with that much fire in his eyes. This was why he wanted Taeyong to be his model for anger despite their earlier reluctance. The intensity of the older's eyes as he glared at the camera was smoldering and Yuta felt himself flinch when Taeyong levelled his gaze on him. The fire in those doe eyes seemed to lessen but the intensity remained. It was something like blue flame, its cool appearance deceiving you to think that it couldn't burn you but it burned hotter than the bright flames. Taeyong must be really angry then.

 

 

"Great job. The second half worked way better than the first." Yuta said as he stood up straight, satisfied with the shots already.


Taeyong still stood there unmoving, gaze still piercing Yuta. "Nakamoto, talk to me. Did you purposely bait me to being angry just so you could have a picture to your satisfaction?"

 

 

That struck a nerve. Manipulating people to take the perfect shot. It was one of the things Yuta hated, one of the reasons why he stopped taking shots of people. It wasn't the most prominent but it was pretty up there. Did Taeyong really think he could do that to him? Yuta wasn't sure if he wanted to know the answer.

 

 

"Where are you going?" Taeyong asked when Yuta just turned his back on him, hurriedly packing up what he used.


Yuta shrugged. "Doesn't matter to you. I'm just someone who manipulates you, right?"


Taeyong gasped and Yuta hated how he could read all the emotions the other was feeling just by that one small sound. Just as Yuta had expected, Taeyong ran to him, making Yuta face the older. "That wasn't what I meant! You're not! I just...Uhm. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I promise!"


"Taeyong..." Yuta sighed, avoiding the other's eyes. "I just need to go for a bit. Cool my head and things."


"So I did do something..." Taeyong mumbled.


"You did." Yuta confirmed since there was no point in denying it. He could feel Taeyong's wounded puppy eyes on him and with another sigh, he finally met the other's gaze. Yuta wasn't prepared to see the guilt in those eyes, to see the unshed tears there. "Tae, come on. Don't look at me like that."


"What did I do?" Taeyong asked in a small voice, eyes shining even brighter.


Yuta groaned because Taeyong didn't really do anything. And that was the problem, wasn't it? "You didn't do anything,Tae." At the other's confused look, Yuta continued on. "That's why I'm upset."


"I don't understand?" Taeyong said slowly. "You're mad because I didn't do something...? What did you want me to do?"


"Why were you upset this morning?" Yuta questioned back.


Taeyong visibly stiffened at that, going as far as to take a step away from Yuta. "I already told you that it was my own thing."


"Then why does Jaehyun know?"


"Jaehyun? You've talked to him about it? What did he say?" Taeyong asked, voice strangely panicky.


Yuta squinted his eyes. "So Jaehyun does know about it. Yet you say it's your own thing." He scoffed. "I can't believe I even thought it was his fault. Of course, it was just another one of your secrets."


"You thought it was Jae's fault?! Yuta!" Taeyong exclaimed.


"What was I supposed to think? You came back from talking to him and you got all distant and mopey!" Yuta exclaimed, feeling very redundant. He groaned again, running a hand through his hair. "God, how many times have I said that today? You know what? Forget it. I'm sorry for worrying about you the whole day. I really should mind my own business huh?" He scoffed. "Jaehyun is your favorite after all. What idiot am I to forget that hm? Never mind then."


"Yuta, wait. I didn't mean to make you worry." Taeyong said gently, tone contrasting the air around them.


"Of course I worry about you, baka. You mean a lot to me then all of a sudden, you're pulling away from me like I'm some kind of disease." Yuta snapped. "Forget it." He said hoarsely, feeling his throat closing up.

 

 

Yuta hurriedly headed to the door, ignoring Taeyong's shouts for him to come back. Slamming the door to their place, Yuta raced away, hoping to find a label to all these ugly things he was feeling.

~

A.N: this chapter is such a mess. The boys are a mess too. Sighs. I'm sorry i take so long with updating. School really takes up a lot of my time. Sighs. 

 

Tho this chapter is a mess and went into a different direction,I'm pretty satisfied with it? The direction of the fic became clearer now, i think?? 

 

Let me know what you guys think!!!! Thank you for being patient. <3 

 

Congrats to our boys for their win in GDA. 💓💓💓