Chapter 7

The Truth Behind the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 minutes left before class starts. I quickly walk through the hallway. There are still a few more corners before I reach my locker. I run a bit to speed up my pace.

Finally, I made it to the locker. I rest for a while to catch my breath. I opened my locker to store books that have been used for the previous class. Next, I take a history book for the next class. When I close my locker door, suddenly I saw Sehun who was leaning on his locker while facing me. I'm suprised to see his face suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"You again," I sighed.

"Let's go to the class together," he grins at me. He then hold my hand and intertwined our fingers and started pulling me to our class. I somehow blushed by his action.

Most of the people in the hallway whispering to each other while looking at us.

"Are you guys dating?" Someone ask.

"No," I say.

"Yes," he talks back and smirk at me.

"Whatever," I spat.

I pulled my hand from his grip when we reach our class. I don't want people to assume us as a couple. Yeri smiles mockingly at me when she saw I came together with Sehun into the class. I just ignore her and sit at my place.

Class is over now. This time, I asked Yeri to accompany me to my locker and she agreed. First, we go to Yeri's locker first. Yeri's locker and mine quite far so next time I 've to go to my locker alone except when school is over.

Then, we go to my locker. I don't see Sehun this time so I quickly grab my books and put it inside my bag. I turn on my phone to check any notifications.

I got one message from my dad. Ugghh!! He can't pick me up again today. Why can't he just hire someone to be my personal driver.

I turn off my phone back and continue walking with Yeri to the school gate. Her parents car has arrived. She bid goodbye at me and get in the car. I feel lonely and quite sad.

After that, I cross a road and go to the same alley I used the other day when my dad can't pick me. That day, there were some students who walking by this alley but today it just me....alone.....in this dark alley.

I speed up my pace as I'm now feeling unsecure. Soon, I realised I had been in the wrong way. When I turn around to walk out, there are a few mens blocking the way.

They looked like a gangster and their face very scary to look at. They keep coming closer to me. I start to shiver. I'm done now, there is no exit way. I froze at my place cuz I don't know where to go.

I showed my fists when they already infont of me. Suddenly, one of them touch my hair and laughing. I startled and punched him right at his nose. His nose bleeding. He gave me a dead glares.

The man give them a signal to do something at me. Their face now turn to fierce. They started surronded me. Two of them come to me and lock both my arms.

I scream with all my might hoping someone might heard and help me now. I started crying and begged them to release me. Man that I punched earlier grabs my my chin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter