Chapter 10

The Truth Behind the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow is Saturday. I don't have to bother myself with school. I still have to get used to my new school. I missed my old friends so much! When I came in late with Sehun today, some girls were whispering to each other while other girls glared at me. I don't know he had many fan girls in the school. Maybe because I'm still new.

It's been a long time since I went shopping with Hye Jung. I'm thinking about going shopping with her there tomorrow. I'm pretty lazy to go to her room to ask her about this. It's better if I just ask her through whatsapp.

 *Me*

Hye Jung, if u free tomorrow can you accompany me to shopping mall tomorrow?

*Hye Jung*
Tomorrow? 
I can't.
I've promised my friends to hang out with them at 10  a.m.


  *Me*

  Oh, really??

  So, when will u come back?

*Hye Jung*
Midnight probably cuz we want to go to a friend's birthday party. 
Oh! I forgot to tell you that mom and dad will go abroad for about a week starting tomorrow.

Then, she went offline without saying goodbye!!
My phone suddenly vibrates. It was Sehun. He sent me a message.

*Sehun*
Hey, babe. 
Sorry if I'm interupting ur sleep time.  I just wanna ask u if u free tomorrow or not cuz I want to bring u to a special place.

I jumped excitedly on my bed. I can't believe tomorrow we will go on a date. Even though he doesn't mentioned anything about it being a date, I'm sure he was just too shy to say it.

   *Me*

 Okay..at what time u will pick me?

*Sehun*
11 a.m.
                                                                                   
  *Me*
  Cool...bye, Sehun.

*Sehun*
Bye, sweetheart 💞💞

It's 12 midnight now. I have to sleep or otherwise I will get up late. The next day I open my eyes and yawn. I check the time. Damn!! It's 10.30 a.m. I grab my towel and run into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter