Chapter 12

The Truth Behind the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost a year since I and Sehun became a couple. Until now, we're still happy. Now we're both officially 19 years old. In just a few months, we will graduate.

"Hey, Sara." Yeri suddenly came to me.

"Hey, Yeri." I replied back.

"Why didn't Sehun come to school today?"

"I don't know. He had fever I guess."

"He didn't tell you anything?" Yeri asked me again.

"Nope."

"Then, let's go visit him after school ends."

"Seriously? You never want to go to his house before this so why now?" I asked her, out of curiousity.

"Yah! Han Sara, I don't want to go to his house before because I don't want to be the third wheel." She said while pouting.

"I'm so soorryyy Yeri ah~. Let's go to Sehun's house after this, okay?" 

She still pouted but after I tickled her she laughed and forgave me. Then, Mr. Park came into our class and we sat at our place.

After 2 hours, the bell rang. I packed my things and walked with Yeri to her car. About an hour later, we reached Sehun's house. I didn't see Sehun's car. 

After we got out from the car, I rang the bell. Sehun's maid opened the door.

"Oh, Miss Han Sara. Do you want to meet Mr. Oh Sehun?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry but he hasn't returned yet."

"May I know where did he go?"

"He didn't told me where he want to go. You can come in first if you want to wait for Mr. Oh Sehun."

Before I could answer her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter