Chapter 9

The Truth Behind the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaahh!!" I scream as I fell down from my bed. I felt like I'd broke my back. My knees that injured and my back also started to hurt. I slowly get up and go to the bathroom.

Later, I go to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Hye Jun was already sitting at the table, eating a toast. I join her.

"Mom and dad can't send you to school so you have to take the bus," she suddenly says.

"That's great! Keep busy with their damn bussiness and ignore me!" I half shouted.

"Don't say like that. They did this for us too. I promise when I get my license, I will send you and pick you from school," she grinned. 

I burst into laugh because her face looked quite funny when she said the last sentence.

"Hey, how about you ask Sehun to pick you. He must agree, right?"

"Oh my dear sister, you're so brilliant," I say and wink at her.

After I had my breakfast, I dial Sehun's number. While waiting for him to pick my call, I glance at my watch for a while. There are still 40 minutes left. Thank God I wake up early today.
"Hello, Sara? Why you call me this early?" He says in husky voice. He must just wake up from sleep.

"Actually my mom and dad can't send me to school. Could you please pick me? Ifucan't,Iunderstand!",I said quickly cuz I'm a bit nervous.

"I'll pick you, don't worry. I'll be right there," he replied, still in husky voice.

I head out to my garden, waiting for him. 20 minutes later, he arrives. I quickly go to his car. He already got out from his car to open the door for me but I didn't wait for him and just get in the car by myself. I didn't want to waste time. Evenmore, he didn't seems to be bothered with it.

We didn't talk at all since I got in his car. I felt quite awkward. 

We finally reached the school. After he parks his car, we both quickly get inside the school. None of us stop at the locker and it is good cuz if we do so, we will be more late to class.

"Miss Han Sara, Mr.Oh Sehun, why are both of you come to my class so late?" My teacher ask us. We both stand in silence, don't know to give what kind of reasons to her.

"Nothing to say? Fine, you two get detention. You must go there right after school ends," the teacher says to both of us. My jaw automatically dropped. This is the first time ever in my life, I got detention!!

"Now you two sit at your place."

We go to our table and sit. My mind went blank. I clenched my fist together under my table. I really....really feel upset with my parents. If they could tolerate with me like send me off to school and pick me up everyday, I'm sure this thing wouldn't happened. I also felt so sorry to Sehun cuz he also got detention.

Suddenly, Sehun take my hand which I'm clenching right now and squeez, it. He gave me it's-okay-look. I could feel his warmth through his hand on mine. I could feel his love towards me.Soon, we start to pay attention to the lesson.

Finally, recess has started. I'm really hungry. Yeri come to me and pat my shoulder. "I feel so sorry for you," she says to me. "Ouh, and Sehun too!" She says a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter