Morning Sickness

+short prompts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up
joohyuk+seohyun

Seohyun groaned as another wave of nausea hit her with a sudden urge to vomit. She quickly ran to the bathroom and instead of being in bed like a normal person at this hour, Seohyun was hunched over the toilet vomiting her guts up. 

Waking up in the middle of the night has been a common occurrence since being informed about the bundle of the joy that grew inside her belly. Did Seohyun love the idea of being a mother? Yes, even though she did hate what the little monster was doing to her body, playing one humiliating joke on her after another. 

And not to mention the pregnancy basics that changed her emotions like every damn minute, gaining weight and feeling insanely tired all the time. The sudden hatred for the foods she loved, and the overwhelming urge to eat foods that she would usually find disgusting, like a pickle with peanut butter or some unhealthy burger. 

These were the very foods that Joohyuk banned her from eating thanks to the repulsive presence of listeria, which somehow didn't deter her from wanting them and she still ate them secretly anyways.

Seohyun took a good three minutes hurled over the toilet bowl and continued to do so until she felt like she couldn't anymore. She quickly flushed and went over to the sink to brush her teeth. Afterwards, Seohyun flopped onto the floor, back against the cold wall as she wiped a warm towel over .  

''Seohyun? Is everything okay?'' Joohyuk appeared in the doorway, tiredly rubbing his eyes. When he seemed to realize what had happened, he walked to Seohyun and settled down next to her. His hand gently rubbing on her back comforting her.

She shot a small smile at her husband. ''Yeah, just the usual.'' 

''I'm sorry you have to go through this.''

Seohyun scoffed, but her hands immediately traveled to her stomach, the baby bump. She didn't mind the nine months pregnancy, it was purposeful and she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter