The Regrets Of Yesterday

+short prompts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Regrets Of Yesterday
yoongi+jimin ft.taehyung

When Yoongi met his first love, it was an immediate attraction. Yoongi was at a nightclub when he first laid his eyes on him. He was on the dance floor. Yoongi was so mesmerized by him and the way he moved around the dance floor with ease. 

''Can I buy you a drink?'' someone asked with a sweet voice sitting on the chair a little from where Yoongi was sitting. He glanced at the male and started laughing immediately. ''Was I that obvious?'' Yoongi asked with an arched brow. It was the guy from the dance floor. He looked to be about his age and even more beautiful from up close with his widest and sweetest smile and the capturing dark brown eyes.

''You were totally checking me out, but that's okay because I was totally checking you back,'' he told him, a sly smile tugging at his mouth. Then he offered him his hand. ''Jimin.''

''Yoongi,'' he said, shaking his hand. As he held his fingers, Yoongi leaned in, breathing into Jimin's neck. ''Nice moves you got there, but they are not as good as mine.''

''Yeah?'' he tilted his head lightly, his eyes flashing with amusement and something else, curiosity perhaps. Yoongi was so totally into him, it was ridiculous. ''You think?''

He nodded with these flirting eyes and then allowed himself to drop his eyes to his mouth. He wondered what would it be like to brush those lips with his finger? What would it be like to lean in, bring their faces together, and…more?

Jimin leaned back, giving him a lascivious grin. ''Wanna show me?'' 

''Maybe later,'' he shrugged, on his beer but the smile never left his lips. ''If you are lucky.'' 

Jimin nudged him with his elbow. ''C'mon. You won't chicken out now, will you?''

''No, but there are things I want to do first.'' he said, looking at Jimin with a grin. 

''Like what?''

''Like take you home and you stupid.'' he answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 
After a short pause Jimin's lips slipped into a grin, and at the moment, Yoongi knew he wasn't going home alone. 

Jimin nodded. ''Sure, why not.''

.

.

.

 

They started dating about one year after they met. People said they were inseparable, perfect for each other. It was true. Yoongi loved Jimin more than he could possibly imagine and couldn't imagine his life without him.

.

.

.

On their third anniversary, they were walking along the banks of the Red River Valley. Their favorite place. Jimin asked if Yoongi ever planned to marry him and if he ever thought of starting a family with him. Yoongi should have seen this coming, they had been together for a long time to think about marriage, but he was actually stunned.

Yoongi admitted of not thinking about it, maybe hurting Jimin in the process, but he didn't want to say yes when he wasn't ready. Jimin needed commitment and Yoongi didn't want to just yet spend his teenage years tied down to someone else no matter how much he loved him.

.

.

.


Yoongi turned twenty-four in the March and Jimin turned twenty-one a few months later. They were still together but the spark from the early years was gone. They barely talked anymore. There seemed to be more fights, fewer good times, and they were both starting to feel very discouraged about their relationship. Yoongi at least pretended and tried to carry a conversation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter