We got marrieds end

When time was ours

They were sitting in the cinema all by themselves, with cameras directed towards them, watching their journey together, from the very start to the moment they lived in now.

"Can you say those words again?"

"Again?" he asked, she nodded.

"I love you" he whispered in her ear and she smiled brightly.

Why did this have to end? His eyes got teary as they watched the memories flood in front of their eyes. Did this even mean something? It was after all just a show..the two words "The end" appeared on the screen, and they looked uneasy at each other.

"I think reality has hit me..." he smiled, "that it is the end. But I felt it after seeing the video, I think I know why people say they saw their first love..,it really is that feeling. The first love I`ve dreamt about, I think it was like that..." 

He nodded in his mind, yes, even if this was just a show, the feelings was there, the emotions the sincerity.. it was all there. And he really loved this girl in front of him.

"At the beginning I was very excited and nervous..Was I like that? But when we went to go make that.. " she said.

"Wine?" 

"Mm, at that time I was very happy. At Hyeri.."

"You suffered..?" 

"I didnt suffer"

"But you didnt like it.."

"I think that helped me more than I thought on expressing myself?" she looked at him. He looked away, sighing.

"Ah what is this.. I thought we at least would have two hours for ourself!" he rested his head back. They were quite, trying to let everything sink in.

"If we stand up from here its the end right?" he said. She faced to him smiling, and he was smiling too, it was bittersweet.. Their eyes were looked on their hands that held one another. 

"But its not like we won`t see each other again, right?" he said slowly. "'Lets never see each other for eternity' its not like that right?" She smiled and she wished it was true. She nodded and looked at him, I want to belive you. 

"What?" he smiled.

"It's just..its a shame.." he looked at her. They were quite for a moment, unsure what to say. She let her words out, expressing herself looking in his eyes.

"Thank you.."

"For what?" his lips were formimg something you couldnt tell, was he sad or happy?

"Thank you" she repeated. If it wasn`t these words, she didnt know how. 

"For what?" he asked, she was quite. "You've been through a lot. I dont know...I feel like I could have done better...I think my methods were clumsy too.." he contuined, full of regrets. "I'm thinking 'Oh I should do better' and 'I wanted to do better' now but.. Like I told you, I cant really say things like 'I missed you', when i resolved myself to say those things to you, I couldnt. I regret those kinds of things.. that I was so clumsy." he explained.

His feelings he expressed...they were too much to take. She turned her face away, trying to hold in her tears, but even if she wanted or not, they kept rolling down her cheeks. She looked at him carefully.

"Why are you crying" he smiled uneasy, grabbing her hand tightly.

"Huh? I'm not crying, its because I'm happy!" she smiled. He didnt believe her.

"You're happy? You`re happy!" he shouted happily joking. But eventually the smile on her face became weak and she sobbed.

"Hey.. we said we`d smile when we parted." his smile faded as well.

"I'm sorry.. I really didnt mean to cry.." she cried. The tears ran uncontrollably, he kept holding her with a comforting smile on his face. Why is she so sad? he thought.

"You have..lots of affection." he said. Dont cry, im not even crying.. She kept wiping her tears while holding onto his hand. Just him holding her hand, beeing there and watch her quitely, that was all the support she ever needed.

"Is there anything you want from me? Since its the last time." he asked. She thought before answering.

"There's totally alot." she smiled.

"What?" she chuckled. "That was kind of scary" he continued.

"Can I say all of them?"

"Yeah, say all of them." She looked at him. "What, why are you laughing like that, it's cute" he said laughing nervously.

"Sing for me."

"A song? oh I'm nervous.."

"Yeah it makes you nervous when its on the spot, huh?" she chuckled. She waited, and when he thought of which song, he started to sing. he began smiling a bit awkward.

"can you remember that for me.. that I lived by your side for a while.." she stayed focused on her hands. "Sometimes I'm afraid I'll run into you on the streets..so I make myself up in the mirror.." she started to tear up again. "You're not sick are you? I worry about you so much." he sang his heart out, telling her everything he wanted to tell but couldn't with words. Her tears falled down her cheeks helplessly. "Remember..even if you're with somebody else..." he stuttered smilingly.

"The lyrics are sad" he said, maybe as comfort for her? She clapped her hands, without any words to say. No, it was so many words she wanted to say but couldn't, clapping her hands was all she could now and then.

"Remember, okay?" he said, their hands were playing, not wanting to let go but still trying to, and she did the promise sign with his. It was unneccesary for her to do the promise sign, she wouldnt forget him in her lifetime. But it was a message sent to him without words. 

"Shall we take a selca?" she smiled. 

"Shall we?" he said and she let out a laugh. 

"For the last time..No it's not the last time right?" he smiled happily, no I hope it's not the last. They sat upright close to each other and faced to her phone.

"Wait did my hair look like that? I've been like that this entire time?" he shocked. She moved back to face him and they both end up laughing, like the old times when he was being funny. They leaned in to take the selca, finally with lightly hearts.

"Ah..that..do you remember? You take it from the front and.." he moved to her back and hugged her from behind. "like this". She laughed shyly, and they got another memory spared as a photo. 

"Shall I grant one of oppas wishes as well?" 

"You're going to grant me a wish? Then my wish is.." he thought for a while "don't be sick."  Her mood got down.

"Oppa don't be sick eihter.."

"Be healthy.."

"Oppa too.." she looked eyes at their hands. "I've ended up doing nothing for you again.."

"What do you mean you haven't done anything again? I've felt it..all." he looked at her, trying to ressaure her.

"That's not it..."

"I really do feel it." he said. They looked at each other. I guess we have to say goodbye now... 

She held out her hand and he shooked it.

"You've had a hard time." he said warmly. They kept shooking hands, didn't really wat to let go.

"Thanks" he said, putting on a smile to prevent his cry. He let out his arm, and they embraced each other.


 All the cameras were gone, and Naeun and Taemin were left alone at the cinema, and suddenly, they become akward. What were they now? Without we got married? What did all that mean? Would they still be doing what they did if it weren't we got married? All these feelings flooded in their hearts the moment they only were two idols for each other.

"What shall you do now? Do you have a schedule?" he asked.

"No, I'll just return to my dorm." Aah, that dorm, Taemin thought, that comfy little dorm. Both waited for someone to say something.

"You're-"

"Sha-"  They laughed.

"Sorry" Naeun said. They smiled at each other.

"You're a good person." Taemin said. "And I really wish you the best, thank you..for all the memories I'll keep. I'm glad it was you I married."

"Thank you, you really did this easier..." she looked around uneasy. "I really had so much fun filming this." 

"Maybe our path cross again someday? Good luck Naeun-ssi"

"Good luck, Taemin-ssi."

And with that, without any feelings settled down besides that they're thankful, they seperated ways.

But why were they thankful? Why? What made them thankful for all the beautiful memories? At that time, I don't think they knew, I don't think they understood their feelings, they only knew they were thankful, because being thankful for a person is so easy, and simple. Like how and when can you look at a person and think "oh I'm thankful for this person in my life"? whenever.