Reconcile

When time was ours

There's always a little truth behind every "just kidding"

A little knowledge behind every "I don't know"

A little emotion behind every "I don't care"

and a little pain behind every "it's okay"


"Shall we start over?" he asked.

"Sure, I'd love that" she answered happily.

In the Apink dorm


"THE FOOD IS REEEAADYYY" Chorong screamed for the 100th time. Could these kids be more annoying? 

"Yeah yeah, we're coming." Bomi muttered. The atmosphere were almost like a family, with kids that won't stop playing around, a grumpy mother.., and those little things that still made them know they loved each other, you know?

"Mm this is so yummy!" Bomi bursted. "Why didn't you tell us earlier we should come?" she tried to hold herself from laughter. A killer glance from Chorong, the kids tried not to laugh.

"You should be careful Yoon Bomi-ah" Eunji warned.

"Hapkido VS taekwondo fight!" Hayoung shouted laughing.

Just a normal evening in the Apink dorm, if you excluded the sad core of Apink. 

"Naeun-ahhhh!" She snapped out of her thoughts. "Cheer up!"

"Huh? I'm happy? What? What's wrong?" she chuckled. The members exchanged looks.

She clearly wasn't happy. If not filming we got married anymore was going to affect times like these, the members would not let that just be.

After they found her sitting at the sofa staring blankly, they had enough. Eunji dragged the members along.

"Let's talk with her, this is going to far." 

"You're right, she's a mess."

They nooded. "It's about time.."

They couldn't just give up on her. She was an idol. She had people depending on her. She was loved and she needed to know that.

They went to sit around her.

"You know we have a come back soon." Eunji tried. 

"Don't you feel happy?" Namjoo said with big smile and anticipating eyes.

"What do you guys want?" Naeun, clearly annoyed. The members looked at each other. 

"We know you have a hard time. But what we don't understand is why, you barely talk, barely eat and just moping around. You know you have a job, not any job, you're an idol. If you want to talk, we want you to know that you can talk with us, so do, because you can't be like this forever." Chorong said, not too hard but not too nice.

She looked up at Chorong, she didnt know what she anticipated from her though.

"Naeun unni.. don't lie to yourself. You're not good we all can see that."  Namjoo said. "We all are here to help. Just be honest and true to yourself, what do you feel? It's okay to feel."

"Wow" she looked up and laughed. Surprised, "when did you learn such things?" 

Namjoo smiled. "I'm good right?" 

"Just don't lose your hope. There's still sunshine, there's still pandas and love. You still have us." Eunji said. "We will support you, every decision you make."

"There's nothing wrong with feeling. The point is to express it. If you're just holding it in, no ones gonna know. And when no one knows, it can be misunderstood as no one caring. So please, express your anxiety, feelings, just let us hear. It's hard on us to not be able to help. We're here for you." 

She focused in front of her. Realising. Should I quit Apink? No..that'd be too much. He really messed up my heart. What have I've turned in to?

Naeun shed a tear, "Thank you" she whispered. She looked up at them. "Group hug! Please?" She laughed out. They hugged. All of them, Bomi, Hayoung Namjoo Chorong Eunji.. every piece of Apink. Pandas will see their comeback soon. 

"Yey! You're back!" Bomi smiled brightly, making her eyes looking like two half sunsets. Naeun chuckled. "Shall I explain? I should don't I?"

"Now, every night before we go to sleep, we all should talk. Late night talk. Doesn't have to be any particular. Just expressing our thoughts and what we carry in our hearts. And Naeun, don't feel pressured. It'll take time, I know." Chorong said.

The members nodded, all taking this in, they exchanged looks. What date is it? This'll be something to keep in our hearts.

"I want to call him.." Naeun suddenly said. "Can I do that?"