A week of Hell

When time was ours

A week have gone passed, and none of them have contacted each other. oh dear Lord, why is this happening..

Naeun


 why isn't he texting me anything?! Did he forget about me already? Oh God, of course he did. Oh please say he isn't a jerk, please please please,  call me soon.

The first week after we got married wasn't easy at all. Mostly for the couple Naeun and Taemin, but let us not forget about the members...

It was hard on them to see their Naeun being so lost and frustrated, she talked less often, didn't speak up, she got absent and her apitite got alot weaker.

"Naeun-ahhhh~ why don't you just call him if you're gonna be like that, I mean how can it be so hard to talk to him?!" 

"You don't get it.." she sighed. 

"Do you miss him?" Chorong said, trying to comfort her. "It's alright, you're gonna get over it. Just don't be sad forever"

Hearing all this and that. It didn't help. All her mind was blocked, going back and forth wondering, worrying. Her mind doing nothing but thinking "I was fooled"  "I mean nothing to him"  "What was I even thinking"  "it was just for the show our relationship stabled".

She wondered, if she was going to text, what should she write? "Hello, I still like you, everything was real for me" although he already knew that, but would he answer her feelings?

"Hello I had so much fun filming, can we continue our virtual marriage?" and so on and so on.

Back at the cinema, they did confess the feelings they carried on. "This is not the end, it's not the last time we see each other" But for the god's sake when is the second time they'll meet again then?

In the last episode of them, he said "..because this did started to feel like a real relationship"  That sentence got all together even more confusing, then why was it so hard for them to talk now?

 

She jumped in to the shower, stayed there for a long time trying to calm her mental state. The warm water flooded down her head and body, blended the tears within and left her breathing slowly but stable. It was comforting, while everyone was lying asleep.

Taemin


"Is this what it feels like? After a break up?" He asked s.

"Wait why are you so happy about that?" Key said, a little bit accusatory and a little bit surprised, but hided with a chuckle at the end.

"I don't know what I feel...it's strange. I should miss her should I? But it's just weird..I somehow is fine.." he said, wondering. 

Deep deep down, he knew he missed her. He missed we got married. But he was all fine through the day. Like nothing happend. It's still bright in life? Why would he depress all day?

That's what's probably happened. But he still waited for a text or call, just some connection with Naeun again. But she never did. So he just lived life, looking at things objectively. 

"What's for dinner?" Or  "Should I wear this at the music bank?" He was all fine. And all the members were pretty upset.

"You little bad boy, how will Naeun feel? You're okay and just playing games around, have you even thought about her?" Minho said with his usually accusing eyes and pouting mouth.

Because of those words and meanings, Taemin did get some perspective, but what would he do? If she didn't said anything to him, how would he know how she felt? He did feel bad for her, but that just got him angrier, thinking why should I? Why should I feel bad for her when both of us don't do anything? So he just kept those little feelings by himself, if he showed anger towards the members who knows what would happen? 

"She'll be fine.., just look how fine I am."