Some reasons to believe in them

When time was ours

"There's are two reasons why people don't talk about things, either it doesn't mean anything to them; or it means everything."

I think this quote is the most mportant for Taeun. I think you understands it ;)

"I was afraid that if I'd hold it on longer, it'd be harder for me to let go, so I let it go first." - Naeun

that was said by her when he was going to Japan for a month, but I think it has a bigger meaning in it...

If you've listen to Taemin's solo album, like Solider, Hypnosis, Already etc.., you can see that he's referring to Naeun.. I'm not saying he totally is, but I think he wrote them out of the experience with Naeun.

 

But the most important I want to say is ; they were so real.

You can see that they were only kids in the beginning that wanted to have fun and make the best out of it. The first time they met, they got a good feeling of each other.

They laughed a lot, and I see it like a sign that they had fun playing a married couple and being nice to each other.

(Early of we got married, when Taemin was with Shinee on a Chinese show, he said "because of we got married, we do grow closer" and on that time he wasn't scared of saying it because it was in the beginning when everything was new and true. His feelings hadn't grow that much at that time)

But the more they spent time with each other their feelings growed along. I think they both got confused.

They fell in love, and both knew they did. But they were scared it only was for we got married and only for that moment they were filming.

On radio shows and such they would only say "Filming it is fun".

What I wanted to say was that I think We got married was their their loves escape. There, they didn't have to worry and they could enjoy the time together. 

But as it ended, they got confused and frustrated. I think they both are very thankful of We got married, but still really hates it, because even though they're just playing a married couple, the show got them to real feelings.

 

I really hope you'll see what I see. And understands their confused love.

We got married brought us a really great couple, yet anger towards it.