Part 004

The Teddy Bear and Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yah!” Changkyun frowned.

 

“What.” She said, and frowned when she noticed that her shoelaces came untied.

 

Changkyun sighed and caught her arm to get her to stop before he crouched down in front of her to re-tie her shoelaces.

 

When he was done, Changkyun chose not to look at her face but he could feel her eyes following his movements as he stood back up next to her and his egotistic self actually felt proud of at the moment.

 

“Why? Are you touched?” Changkyun questioned her, a smile playing on his lips.

 

“No.” She answered and Changkyun pouted.

 

“Yah…” He whined before he could stop himself.

 

“What.”

 

“You need to be touched at this moment!”

 

“What the hell.” She said, but nevertheless, she let out a smile and stood on her tiptoes to ruffle his hair. “Thanks.”

 

“Just like that?”

 

“Yeah?” Changkyun sighed, she was really so so dense at such things. But then again, being the dense and unfeeling block of wood she was made her so much prettier in his eyes.

 

Putting that aside, Changkyun frowned again when he remembered what he was originally talking about.

 

“Yah!”

 

“What.”

 

“How can you invite Wonho hyung to our arcade date?!” Changkyun knew he was a bit childish but it didn't mean he wasn't a little bit disappointed that Wonho came along on their date.

 

“It wasn't a date okay. I just thought it would be more fun if there were more peop

Please log in to read the full chapter