Part 002

The Teddy Bear and Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

At some point, Changkyun didn't know when, but he would start going to her when she came to the shop alone. At first, he thought he was a creep doing so but then he found a reason to go to her.

“Hey.”

“I thought you weren't supposed to come in today?” She spoke without looking up. Changkyun smiled, it made him happy that she could recognise him without looking at him directly and made him even happier that she could remember when he had shifts at the restaurant.

“I wanted to drop by to get something.” Changkyun stood beside her table, contemplating for a while before slipping into the seat opposite hers. “Do you need help again?”

“Yeah, I don't really get this part.” Seon Yi looked up as she turned the laptop to face him, sending Changkyun a grateful smile, which no doubt, was something Changkyun was especially proud about.

Changkyun let a chuckle slip past his lips when he saw the number of tabs she had open to find a single answer. There were at least 20 tabs that all had the same keyword.

“Batteries?”

“Yeah, we're supposed to come up with an Infographic but I don't even understand it to be honest. All the websites are saying different things.” She frowned and Changkyun laughed.

That was his reason to go to her. During the times where she came in alone, Changkyun noticed that she was always looking at her laptop and frowning at it. On one occasion, Changkyun tried to pass her as casually as he could (just because he was worried he had reasoned at that time to himself) and noticed that she was looking at Chemistry papers.

He didn't know where he got the courage from, but he had casually slipped into the chair opposite hers and offered his help. After all, Changkyun would say that even if he was bad at every subject, he was kinda good in Chemistry. She had been rather hesitant at first, but after a few occasions, Changkyun sort of became her tutor.

And Changkyun was very proud of himself.

---

“Um...Changkyun..shhi?” Changkyun spun around the moment he heard her voice and almost dropped the plates he

Please log in to read the full chapter