White Bunny plays a game

Of Yodas and Squirrels
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nayeon cackled gleefully as she bounded in their living area.

          “Lookie-lookie what I got here!” she announced, holding up some sort of device. It was bulky and white, and it appeared to have an imprint of a hand in the middle. The girls looked at her with confused expressions.

          “AH!” Jihyo yelled in recognition and pointed to her with wide-eyes. “H-how did you get that!?”

          Nayeon gave an evil smirk (or as evil as she can get anyway). “I got it from Manager-nim!”

          “Stole it you mean.” Jeongyeon muttered from her seat. Naeyeon chose to ignore that comment.

          “What is that?” Tzuyu asked.

          “It’s THAT lie detector we used before!” Jihyo replied, “Remember that game we played a few months back?”

          The rest of TWICE made a few aahs and murmured in recognition. Nayeon grinned at the response.

          “So let’s play!”

          “Unnie, that doesn’t even work!” Chaeyoung laughed heartily as she pointed it out. “It should have zapped Tzuyu the last time, when she said that she was the prettiest. Everyone knows it’s me!” They laughed and Dahyun patted her head consolingly. Tzuyu blinked innocently at them.

          “Ani, this time I made sure it was fully charged before bringing it down here!” Nayeon said.

          “I’m kind of scared,” Mina said as she placed her hands protectively on her stomach. Momo nodded in agreement, “I hope you won’t ask me anything about food.”

          “Ah!” Jeongyeon shouted and pointed at the group’s sunbae, “Let’s make Nayeon go first, since she suggested it!” They all agreed, so Nayeon had no choice but to comply. She pouted as she sat down in the middle of the group.

          “Who wants to be the first to ask a question?” Dahyun asked.

          The group then all began talking at once, but Momo quickly burst out: “ME!”

          They all laughed but quickly quieted down, enough for Momo to speak. She sat up and cleared . Then, with a serious expression, she stated her question.

          “Unnie, did you or did you not eat my left-over ramyun from last night?”

          “Ani,” Nayeon confidently replied.

          The group waited with bated breath for the lie detector to pass judgement. It gave out three robotic hums then became silent. Nayeon retracted her hand in relief.

          Immediately, the rest of TWICE broke out in protests.

          “See? I told you it was a hoax!”  Chaeyoung teased.

          “Did you really charge it?”

          “Hm, I wonder where Manager-nim bought it…”

           “Yah! It really works okay? And I did not eat your food Momo. So don’t look at me, “ Nayeon fumed.

          “Arasso, arasso,” Momo said as she tried to placate her leader. She decided not to mention Nayeon’s habit of night time fridge raiding as it might trigger a wild bunny rabbit attack. “Who wants to go next?”

          Silence ensued.

          “Tzuyu!” Sana piped up.

          “Yes! Tzuyu!” Jeongyeon excitedly agreed. The mood started picking up again as the members egged the Taiwanese girl on. Even Nayeon’s rabbit grin was back on.

          “But, why me?” Tzuyu blinked owlishly. She stood up and made way to the middle of the group, where the lie detector was discarded. She picked it up and sat down.

          “Let’s see- Who wants to ask the question this time?” Mina asked.

          “I wanna!” Jihyo raised her hand. Tzuyu placed her hand on the imprint.

          “Tzuyu. Who do you think is the prettiest in TWICE?” Jihyo asked.

          Laughter broke out again and Tzuyu retracted her hand from the device. “Unn

Please log in to read the full chapter