Until today

Press it

“He has to stay on observation. And, after two weeks, we will start a therapy.”


“But what exactly happened to my son? What does he suffer from? Is there anything we could do for him?”


“Well, we think he might be delusional. We are not sure yet. We will be after the observation. By now, it'll be better to leave him alone. He said he didn't want to see anyone. He's an adult, you understand...”
 

“Yes...”
 

“Taemin. Are you ready to tell me what happened? You broke the window last night.”

 

Taemin looked at the doctor expressionlessly. He wasn't going to answer. He didn't want to talk with these people. He hated everyone. They sent him to the hospital. And now they're trying to make him a psycho.


After many days of trying to convince Taemin to speak they started a therapy.

 

It didn’t last long and something happened.


Taemin woke up one morning and put his private clothes on. He went to the doctor and told him he was going home. He looked totally calm and healthy. He informed about leaving the hospital as if it was something normal.


The doctor didn't look surprised. He invited Taemin to his office.


“Before you sign the papers... Can we talk about your boyfriend?”


“He doesn’t exist,” replied Taemin with his calm, warm voice.


“I see. Well, it seems like you finally understood what happened.”


“I did. It was just my imagination. I stopped taking my medicine and depression caused my mental health to drop. I feel much better now.”


“Good. Shall I inform your parents?”


“I will do it myself,” Taemin started leaving.


“Taemin, I'd like to meet you in a month. Please, visit my office so I can give you a new prescription.”
 

„I will.”