Press your number

Press it

“Good morning, sir.”


“Good morning, Lee Taemin. Hopefully you won't miss more days of work.”

 

“Please, forgive me, sir. I know the project is very important for the company. I won't let this happen again”


“I see. I received your email. I'm quite satisfied with your work. I'd change a few things, though. Have you brought it on paper?'


“Yes, sir. Here you are.”


“Thank you. I will highlight the things, which have to be changed and leave you some comments. I'd like it to be ready this evening. Do you think you can manage?”


“Yes, sir.”


“Great. By now, I'd like you to do something different. You met miss Jisoo, didn't you?
I promised her the old office. But... To be honest it's under... Construction. You will be sharing your office with miss Jisoo for some time.”


“Whatever,” thought Taemin.

 

“I understand. Where should I start today?”, he asked.


“There is some paper work, which can't wait. Our secretary is on vacation, I'd like to ask you to check it out,” Mr. Minseok handed a paper tower to Taemin and nodded his head.


Taemin took the papers and went to his office.

 

“I want to be home already,” he murmured.

 

At 11pm he could leave. On his way, he was thinking about Him.

 

“I want to see him. For whatever sick reason, I want to see him.”
 

Taemin decided to give up on the promotion and go on vacation.

 

“I need to get off this job. I need to take a rest from everything.”


He stopped and looked at the starry sky.

 

“It isn't so breathtaking as it used to be. It makes me feel disturbed. It' so overwhelming and strange. The sky is not the same without Him. It's too ordinary and painful.”


Taemin closed his eyes and took a few steps forward. He clenched his fist as if he was holding somebody's hand. „When my eyes are closed, you are very near. Right by my side.”
 

 

 

“I will never forget you. If there is anything I could do for you, just press my number. I'm here for you. Keep that in mind, my prince”, you said.


“Liar.”