Attracted

Sudden

L

The venue was filled with important, known, successful, high earning business owners in Asia. One those were my parents, Its been a long time since Ive been to one. "Ahh, Heres the man of the night!" My dad patted me, beginning to brag me to his friends on how successful I was in Spain. "You okay there bro?' I asked at Taeyong who looks uncomfortble clutching his stomach. "My stomach hurts." He yelped. "Its probably those rice cakes you ate this morning. Who knows there might be poison inside." I blabbered. "Shut up hyung, youre no help." He groaned. As the venue got crowded, I continue to spot familiar faces. "Hyung!" I called, A familiar tall, muscular guy approached me. "Ya Myungsoo ah!" Minho greeted. "Its been a long time, hows it going? Do you have a girlfriend?" Minho asked. "Whats with all this questions? Anyway, Im doing well and I dont have a girlfriend okay." I rolled my eyes at the same time, I spot a familiar girl entering the venue. "Whatever floats your boat, Who are you dressing up so neatly today huh? With your hair up and a classic suit and tie. Im sure you must be waiting for someone." Minho teased. "What are you talking about? I need to dress up neatly infront of these poeple you know." I said sipping a glass of champagne. "Are you sure about that? Youve been checking her out since she arrived." Minho said while looking at the direction where I was looking at. "Elegant black dress, Definetely your type." Minho nudged, "Go get her! Ill catch with you later." He winked before walking out.

"Krystal ssi." I muttered.

 

K

This place is too crowded, "Lets go greet them" Mom said. "Arent you tired of smiling Jisoo? Youve been smiling like an idiot ever since we arrived." I commented. "Eh? What are you talking about? I ve been always like this." She replied. "Whatever" I muttered completely bored out. "Wheres the food anyway? From what I know they serve the stingiest they could." I complained. "I know right, expensive restaurants annoy me." A deep voice said. "You should really stop drinking those energy drinks youve been addicted to Jisoo ah, You sound like a man." I stated with confidence. "Since when does energy drinks make your voice deep?" the deep voice replied. I immeditely turned my head almost breaking my neck, "Y-you" I stuttered. "Annyeong Krystal ssi its been a few days. Mind if I join you?" L smiled showing his dimple. The nerve of this guy. "You look gorgeous today." He said. "Right, Im probably the 10nth girl youve told that tonight." I scoffed. "Stop assuming Krystal ssi, Youre the 15nth to be exact." He chuckled making me annoyed.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked coldly. "Yikes! That attitude tho" He smirked. "What company are you from?" I asked. "Ladies first" He insisted, this guy is too annoying. "Jung Corporations" I replied with full confidence. "Tell me more about this company more than a high end fashion line." He said sipping  into his champagne. Didnt I mention that he looked dashing and incredibly handsome in that suit and tie and with his hair styled up like that? "Well uh... Not only do we make our own clothing, we also supply materials to popular brands like Givenchy, Moschino, Tommy Hilfeger. And not to mention, we are collaborating with famous these brands as well." I said, He nodded at my statement and began thinking deeply. "May I know your Korean name?" He asked, "Not so fast mister, Let me know yours first and to what company you are from." I smirked. "Okay, Kim group of companies. My father owns tons of real estate buildings, resorts, hotels from different parts of the globe. And it happends that I am the Architect of all this landmarks." He smirked showing his arrogance. "Show off" I said rolling my eyes. "Kim Myungsoo" He smiled offering his right hand, "Jung Soo Jung" I replied giving him a handshake.

L

SooJung, What a lovely name. She looked extremely beautiful tonight. She looked like an angel everytime she chuckles and laugh. "Why dont we take a walk and get to know eac other more Soojung ssi." I suggested. I was actually hitting on her in a gentlemen way. When did this hormones of mine came back alive anyway? "Sure" She replied enthuisiastically.