greif

Sudden

K

"Good Morning!" I yelled happily once I entered the kitchen. "Good Morning Krystal!" The maid greeted me. "Where is Jisoo?" I asked. "She went out for a jog." The maid replied. At the same time, the front door opened. "Good Morning dear daughter!" Mom greeted at Jisoo. "Morning Soojungie!" Mom said and kissed my cheek. "Whats with that silly smile of yours Jisoo?" I asked. "Oh nothing!" She said munching into her apple. "You cant lie to your sister I know you! So whats his name?" I asked playfully. "We have new neighbors." She smiled cheekily. "Thats good news! Go ahead and greet them young ladies! This neighborhood should be friendly." Mom stated. "So that makes me not grounded anymore right?" I smiled cheekily. Mom folded her arms, I knew it wasn't the best time to talk about that. "Its a no to you young lady, you're grounded for two weeks." She said. I sighed, "Tell me what should I do mom." I sighed in defeat. "Simple, go greet our neighbors and bring this fruits to them, that way your two weeks will become just a week." She smiled. "Slice of cake!" I stated cheerfully.

L

Its been 2 long hours after we settled our stuffs, our new house was pretty amazing its modern and Im loving the feel of it. And not to mention dad actually bought a range rover for us.

 

Taeyong and Myungsoo were busy unpacking their things when the doorbell rang, It kept ringing every 30 seconds it made Myungsoo annoyed. "Taeyong! Go get the door!" Myungsoo yelled. Taeyong obeyed his brother and got down the stairs before fixing himself.

K

" Uggh... Whats taking them so long to open the door?" Krystal muttered impatiently. Krystal was about to ring the bell for the nth time when finally, a skinny, pale white skinned guy swung open the door with his brows furrowing like theres no tomorrow. "Err Umm Hey! I heard you just moved in today, Im Krystal from the Jung residence. Just beside your new home. Welcome to the neighbourhood, I hope youll have a warm and great stay here. And if you need any help just go ask my mom. Thank you!" I smiled the happiest I could handing him a box full delicious expensive rice cakes while the person I was talking to had a cringy poker face on, not sure how to react. "Umm okay, thank you!" He said scratching the back of his head awkwardly. Somehow he looks oddly familiar. "Youre welcome....?" "Its Taeyong, Kim Taeyong." He finished. "Okay,  See you around Taeyong ssi." I said in a full English accent.

L

"Who was that?" I asked damping my wet hair. "A girl next door." Taeyong replied. I noticed he was bringing some kind of box with him. "Whats that?" I asked. "Gifts, Rice Cake to be exact." He replied opening the box before digging in. "Hmm.. Delicious" Taeyong cmmented after taking a big bite out of it. I took a great 5 seconds observing how he indulged the piece before I gulped. "Want some?" He asked. "No thanks" I replied non chalantly before heading back to my room. "The girl that went by earlier, she looks oddly familiar you know." Taeyong stated.

K

"How was it?" Mom asked. "Good not great" I replied with a bored face. "Are they good? Did you treat them nicely? How do they look?" mom bombored me with questions. "Yes, I treated him nicely. He was just a normal teenager around Jisoo's age I guess. He didnt even invite me into his home." I said. "Around my age? How does he look like?" Jisoo butted in. "He looks okay I guess, Hes totally your type of guy." I said. "Enough with the boy talk and get ready for the annual business gathering." Mom stated.

I wore a simple black laced dress paired with a silver diamond high heels, Its the annual party. Its the most awaited party of the year. The best, high class and successful businessman and women are invited, Its like their success gathering despite the fact that most of them are rivals. "Young Miss, You look elegant today." Luna greeted me. "Thank you Luna." I smiled. "Im sure JongIn will drool when he sees you like this. He'll probably keep regretting why he hurt you." Luna smirked.