Trust

Sudden


L

I entered a pub following her. Where could that witch be? I stopped my tracks when a familiar girl stood right in front of me, She was staring at someone. "Yah!" I exclaimed approaching to her. I shifted my head to look at her, Her face showed a lot of emotions, her eyes were teary. I then looked at where she was staring at. It was guy. Skinny, Lean and tall. His skin was not as pale as mine but rather bronze. He was laughing and smiling together with his group of friends and girl friends. I turned my face to look at her again, a tear dropped on her eye. Somehow, I felt the urge to comfort her. "A-are you okay?" I stuttered. She then wiped her tears and composed herself.
"What a pretentious bastard!" She cursed. I gulped, Her cold icy stare came back. "Yah Kim Jong In!" She exclaimed making me freak out a little. She was about to start a commotion. 'Whats she up to?' I panicked. "Ya yo-" I tried to say but my words were cut off when the girl caught his attention. "Krystal" The guy who I assumed was JongIn muttered. "Whos she?" A girl asked snuggling into JongIn. Krystal scoffed, "Found another toy for you to play?" She scoffed. "Keep it down Krystal, dont start a commotion here." JongIn warned. "Dont with me JongIn, you lil bastard!" She fired, her eyes were teary again. I couldnt stand looking at her. They were already getting peoples attention, I couldnt just stand like this. "Shut the up Krystal! Youre crazy! Go home! Its over! Its been like 2 years ago cant you get over it?!" JongIn yelled. Krystal scoffed tears were still pouring. "Get over it? So our relationship was a just a childs play? Thats what you said before right? That you just played with me and used me? Just how stupid could you be more Kim JongIn." She said. JongIn was heading towards her direction and was ready to slap her.

Krystal

I glared at JongIn watching him ready to slap me, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. "Who hits a girl?" A deep voice said. I opened my eyes looking at the guy I just bumped in earlier, I totally forgot about him. "Who the are you? Mind your own ing business." JongIn fired. "And you call yourself a man? Stupid." The guy scoffed, his eyes showed anger and an icy cold gaze. His eyes were the male version of mine. "You crazy bastard!" JongIn exclaimed before punching his flawless face. He hit him and it looked like it hurt. "Yah Kim JongIn!" I yelled but it was no use. "Ya! Ya!" A guy tried to stop them, thank goodness. "Hyung? Hyung!" The guy with a black hoodie said. Hyung? I never knew Kai had a little brother. He then went to the guy I just bumped in earlier, and then it clicked. They had so much resemblance on their facial structure especially with their icy gazes. He was his brother.

L

Stupid bastard hit my face, "Hyung!" Someone called I noticed a black figure running towards me. Taeyong, my handsome lil bro. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded getting up. I glared once again at JongIn before snatching Krystal's hand pulling her out of the pub. "Here, you left this." I calmly said handing her the iPod. "How could one be so calm after someone practically punched you." She said looking deep into my eyes.  I just shrugged it off, "Do you have someone to fetch you? Its getting late." I said changing the subject. She shook her head, "Ill just take the bus." She said. "Are you crazy? What if those guys will run after you?" I exclaimed, why did I even sound so protective. She looked at me shocked. "Aheemm!" Taeyong cleared his throat, "I better get going hyung, my friends are waiting for me. See you in hell!" Before I could even reply he already went off. "Where do you live? Im taking you home." I said. "What? Youre practically a stranger, what if youd do something to me?!" She said in high pitch tone. "Seriously! Im being nice here" I said calmly. "How can I trust you?" She asked raising her eyebrows, This girl is getting on my nerves.

 

 

"How can I trust you?" I asked looking deep into his eyes which I immediately regret since it was so intimidating. I broke the eye contact, "Just drop me off at 7 11 at Gangnam Gu." I said looking away from his eyes. I heard him chuckle, "Weirdo." He said. I followed him as we walked into a parking lot, he stopped in front of a matte black Maserati . "Nice car" I commented. He smirked, "You're the first girl ever to step into this baby." He smirked I rolled my eyes and went into the passenger seat. "You live at 7 11?" He asked stupidly which made me glare at him. I really have no intentions to tell him my address, The guards may think other wise. "Thanks for the ride, stranger." I simply said before walking out. "Stubborn" I heard him scoff. I waited for my signal which is for him to gone out of sight.

L

Stubborn and weird, thats what I could describe her. I knew she didnt want me to know her address but beats me its not like I would do something to her anyway. I arrived at the mansion almost midnight. "Where have you been?" I heard a deep voice asked. I turned around and saw my dad sipping a luxurious wine. "What brings you here." I coldly asked before walking to the stairs. "I heard you wanted to purchase an apartment." He suddenly said  which made me halt. "Ive already bought you a house at Gangnam." He said and I just stayed silent. "Just this once son, accept my gift and I wont bother you anymore." He said. "I want you and Mom to fix everything and not bother us anymore! Got it?" I exclaimed, I didnt wait for his reply. I headed directly into my room.

"I heard you accepted dads offer." Taeyong suddenly barged in my room early in the morning. "What the actual ? Its 7 in the morning and here you are almost talking to yourself." I groaned. "You know what could mom do if she finds out about this." Taeyong stated. "We just need to get the hell out of this place, thats whats going to matter." I said.

Me and Taeyong went down for breakfast and much to our surprise we found mom sitting and ready to eat which was really odd since she never does that. Breakfast was too damn silent it was very uncomfortable. "Ahem." I cleared my throat. "I heard your father accepted your request." She said in a stern voice. "Yes, yes I did." I replied. "Why would you be needing help from him when you could always ask me." She said. "Im your mother." She added. I could feel Taeyong tense up. "Since when exactly did I have a mother?!" Taeyong bursted and stood up making mom fluster. "Dont you dare raise your voice at me! How disgraceful!" Mom exclaimed. "Pathetic!" Taeyong scoffed and walked out. I gaze directly at mom, "Thats exactly the reason why he always goes out with his friends since he never felt loved by his own mother." I stated standing up. "Get your faces out of this house, I never want to see both of you ever again." She said. "Thats exactly what I wanna hear." I scoffed.

"Pack your things, we're moving out." I said only to see his suitcase well prepared and his room was tidy, tidy enough. "We're leaving in 20 minutes." I sighed. "Listen, we're going to have a fresh new start so just forget about what happened earlier. Its not like those were the hurtful things she said." I comforted.

We headed out the house and drove to Gangnam. "What does the house look like exactly?" Taeyong asked. "We can only find out after we find this address, gosh! These directions are confusing." I said furrowing my brows. "Go ask for help!" He suggested. We circled around the street. Thankfully, a girl who looked like she just finished jogging appeared. "Umm, excuse me." Taeyong said, she wore her ear pods, hair perfectly pulled in a ponytail and her sweat was dripping rather neatly. She took out her ear pods and directed her  attention to him. There was a 5 second silence which I thought they were having their moment. I looked at Taeyong but his eyes were glued on hers. "Umm Hi! Sorry to bother you but do you know this address?" I asked popping my head. "Umm Y-yes just go straight and turn left." She smiled. "Thank you have a good day!" I smiled. "Done fantasizing about her?" I smirked. Taeyong was blushing and acting shy, this was the first time I see him act this way. "I met her at Myeongdong the other day." He stated.