We bumped in

Sudden

 

The warm breeze of mid August greeted me, Im finally back. After taking in the freshness of Seoul a guy who wore suit and tie with a cardboard saying 'Prince of the East' caught my eye. I shook my head knowing Jackson made it. "Young Master L!" He exclaimed as I head towards him shaking his cardboard. I greeted him showing my dimples, "Hows your flight?" He asked. "Lovely" I simply said showing my signature smile. "You dont have to pretend sir, I know youve been tired since you declined your fathers offer for the private jet." He said. Ive always wanted  to live and have a simple life. "Its no big deal Jack." I said. He then took my luggage and placed it at the trunk of the Rolls Royce. It was a 30 minute drive before I arrive to my dads mansion. It never changed, it was still the same old mansion I used to live. "Good morning Young Master L!" The maids bowed. "You dont have to call me that, Im already 23 years old. You can call me sir." I said politely. "Is that my favorite son I hear?" Mom said as she was making her way down the stairs. "Hello Mom, Its good to see you." I said kissing her cheek. "Oh look how good you've grown, you look exactly like your father!" She exclaimed.
Immediately, I fell silent. Just by mentioning him my whole world turns upside down. "Wheres Taeyong?" I asked changing the subject. "Ahh your brother hes out with his friends, he'll join us later for dinner." Mom smiled. "I have to go and rest." I half smiled at her before making my way up to my room.

I sighed, Looking at my room where I usually stay when Im alone and depressed, the room where my bed sheets were filled with tears. Everyone is so fake, there is no I could trust except  my brother.

 

"Jung SooJung!" I heard one of my maids yell her life out while the guards were busy chasing after me. An evil smile creeped on my face. "FREEDOM!" I yelled. I run hurriedly to the bus not knowing where it was heading to. I was panting so hard people were looking at me. Screw them! I thought, I noticed the guards have caught up with me. "Ahjussi! Close the door!" I yelled at the bus driver. Before the guards could even get in the bus, the doors have already closed. I playfully giggled and laughed at them.  Now where to? I have exactly 3 hours of freedom before the evil witch arrives and ground me for 3 months. I sat on the chair by the window, this was the 2nd time this year. I had no phone since they could track me down anytime, I put on my ipod and listened to Kwills Love Blossom.

I just realized that the bus stopped on a familiar place, it was filled with big buildings. I decided to get down to. Upon seeing kids with their parents on their sides smiling and laughing they were a picture perfect family, I smiled at the sight. I was in Lotte World.

L

After a short nap, I realized It was already 4pm. I decided to take a shower and changed into my casual clothes. As I went down the stairs, I halted when I saw my mom making out with some other guy, probably her new boyfriend. I figured Taeyong doesnt want to be here. I looked at them with disgust, before fast walking to the door. "KIM MYUNGSOO!" Mom exclaimed before I stopped my tracks, I didnt even dared to look at her. "What?" I said. "Go pick up your brother, he wont answer my calls." She said. I clenched my fist controlling  my anger. "Of course mother." I simply said before walking out hopping into my Maserati.

I drove my way to Gangnam, "Good Afternoon sir." The lady greeted. "Hello, Is there any available apartments or maybe houses?" I asked. "Im sorry to tell you sir but the apartments are already availed since last year, but there are house but they might need a lot of money to invest to Sir." She said. "How much?" I asked. "Its 3.5 million USD." She said, I felt my legs jiggle a little but I immediately composed myself. Where on the world can I get that amount of money.

I sighed looking at the crowded in Myeongdong, just how am I going to find my little brother. I pressed myself into the crowd, trying to get past them. 'Phew!' I sighed in relief after finally getting out of the crowd. I made my first step before, 'bam!' What the? A girl bumped into me making me fall down. "Ouch!" She groaned in pain. "Yah! Watch where you're going!" She said glaring at me. Her eyes were fire and ice together. I was left dumbfounded by her statement. "Are you crazy? You were obviously the one who bumped into me." I defended. We had a good 30 seconds of staring more like glaring at each other. She immediately got up and had a smirked plastered on her face. "Wha- before I could even speak she took my baseball cap and ran away. "What the ?" I cursed.

Krystal

I looked at him and smirked, let the annual hunger games begin! I thought before snatching his baseball cap and ran away, I needed it as a disguise for my bodyguards. I run hurriedly before entering a pub. I looked at the surroundings still smirking before someone caught my attention. He looked at me just by looking at him, memories flashed inside my head.

L

That crazy witch, I got up and noticed that I stepped on something. It was her iPod. I ran as fast as I could trying to catch up with her.