Chapter 2

Different Is Good... Right?

No One’s POV~


Namjoon, Donghae, and Chanyeol were all sitting in a classroom being bored to death by their old maths teacher. 
“God why are we still here?” Chanyeol groaned. Donghae just chuckled.
“I'm still wondering how you got into AP Calculus 6, when you're not a Senior, nor Namjoon.” Donghae smirked as Chanyeol groaned again. Namjoon wasn't paying attention to them, he was finishing the sixth packet the teacher gave him to do that class period since he's a month worth of work ahead of the class. 
“Neither do I hyung.” Chanyeol stood up making the teacher stare at him as he continued to teach the class. Donghae tapped Namjoon as he got up. The youngest of the three stopped his work and got up placing everything away into his bag. They all walked out of class without the teacher saying anything and headed towards their spot in the cafeteria. 
“Hey, Joonie you still have the packets we’re working on, right?” Donghae asked the boy. Namjoon smiled.
“I got everything. I made copies. Just so if he took the original you have all the answers still.” Namjoon grinned as Donghae wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulders. Chanyeol stopped walking making the other two stop. 
“What's wrong Chan?” Donghae asked as he looked where the other was staring at. Namjoon tsked as he saw Jongin and WinWin walking towards them. Jongin was speaking to the Chinese boy. WinWin had noticed them and had probably said something to Jongin causing him to look up at them and he stopped suddenly. 
“Oh” Jongin said quietly as he looked up at Chanyeol and then Namjoon. The two Soro boys both looked up at Donghae and bowed a full 90 degrees. “Hello sunbae-nim.” Jongin spoke respectfully to the eldest. WinWin had not spoken but his bow spoke for him. 
“Hey Nini and Winnie.” Donghae smiled charmingly. The nicknames made both boys blush. 
“H-hey Jongin.” Chanyeol smiled sheepishly at the younger boy. Jongin looked up at him and frowned slightly. 
“Hi Chanyeol. We’ll be leaving now. Bye Donghae Sunbae-nim.” The two Soro boys once again bowed to Donghae and left. 
“God, I love it when the young ones bow to me.” Donghae laughed, Namjoon shook his head and dragged the two boys to the cafe. 
As they sat down Taeyong came running into the 
cafeteria, out of breath. “Guys!” He exhaled loudly as he fell flat on the ground. “God, I need to workout more, damn.” Taehyung sighed, inhaling enough air to speak again. “Hyukjae was asked whether or not he’d you hyung.” He grinned as Donghae looked on in interest. “And he responded with a thoughtful smile before laughing softly and then walking away.” Another breath. “Then I stopped WinWin who was walking to catch up with Hyukjae, and I asked him if Hyukjae liked You or not.” Donghae was smiling. “He said ~” Taeyong was cut off by Yugyeom screaming and running away from Hyunwoo. 
    “Donghae Hyung! SAVE ME!” Yugyeom screamed as Taeyong just sighed, since he was cut off. Donghae was then tackled by a heavily breathing maknae. Hyunwoo came up to them, barely out of breath as he smiled at the maknae, causing the others too feel the tension.
    “So… Who wants to tell me what’s going on?” Donghae asked as he petted the maknae’s fluffy hair, trying to calm him down. 
    “Gyeomie here likes Mark Tuan.” Donghae’s eyes widened. “I tried telling him it wasn’t worth the try since it’s impossible to get someone who’s so against our ways to submit. It’d be too risky. But this little wants to try.” Hyunwoo grunted as Namjoon smacked his head. 
    “So that gives you the right to chase him down and call him a little ?” Namjoon grinned as Hyunwoo rolled his eyes. “And don’t worry. I agree to a point that it’s too dangerous for our little maknae to start off trying to get Tuan. He’s a bit too hard headed. Unless you trick him…” Namjoon whispered the last part to himself, but that caught all their attentions. 
    “How?” Yugyeom popped his head up from where it was hiding in Donghae’s chest. Namjoon smirked. 
    “Record it without him knowing. He’d never find out. No one except us sees it.” Donghae hummed in agreement. 
    “Smart, but one problem. Mark won’t believe that he won’t tape it. You know he’s sort of paranoid. Plus, if I were him, I wouldn’t believe any of you say.” Jun grinned as he walked up to them. “Also, ing quiet down. I could hear you screaming when I came in.” Jun grunted as he sat himself next to Namjoon at the table. 
    “I still want to know what caused you to chase Gyeomie.” Donghae grinned as everyone groaned. 


“Hyung did you not listen to what I said?” Hyunwoo asked with a slight annoyed tone. Donghae shrugged. 


“I was listening… Sort of…but I just want to know the real reason you got so annoyed. It's not that big of a deal.” Donghae smirked playfully as he petted Yugyeom’s hair again. 


“I may or may not of smacked him when he yelled at me…” Yugyeom whispered into Donghae’s shoulder causing the eldest to laugh his off. 


“Oh my god,” Namjoon stifled a laugh at Donghae's poor English. The eldest just ignored his friends as he started to squeeze the maknae tightly. 


“Hyung you might kill him at this rate.” Taeyong commented loudly. Just at that time Eunhyuk and Mark were passing by. 


“Yah Donghae-ah! Don't kill the freshman!” Eunhyuk scolded lightly as he laughed at the sight of the Frat boys president playing around with the maknae. Donghae was shocked at the voice.


“Oh… Hey Hyukie” he smirked playfully causing the slightly older pretty boy to smile showing his gums. 


“Fishy you shouldn't be strangling the new recruits, right?” Eunhyuk talked slowly to make sure Donghae knew what he said. Mark was staring at the eldest and youngest members of Frat with blank eyes, yet there was a tiny bit of judgment. 


“Right!” Donghae let go of the maknae causing Yugyeom to fall to the ground softly as he stared up at Eunhyuk. The holy Lee Hyukjae, the pretty boy that almost everyone wants. Now Yugyeom can see why. No matter where you look, Eunhyuk always looks beautiful. 


“I didn't say drop him like a sack of potatoes.” Eunhyuk laughed full heartedly before turning to leave. “Nice… Seeing you? I guess. Hopefully next time you won't be killing your other members.” Eunhyuk laughed again. Mark was still standing where he was as Eunhyuk was walking away. 


“Markie what's up?” Donghae grinned. Yugyeom looked up at Mark slightly smiling. 


“Oh…” Mark whispered lightly, before turning to leave. “I zoned out, sorry about that.” As Mark turned to leave Yugyeom got up and grabbed his arm. 


“Hey-y Mark Hyung… I know we just met, but if you would be willing to… Would you want to hang out sometime out of school? Maybe get coffee or go out somewhere?” Yugyeom stuttered cutely making s almost coo at his shyness. Mark’s eyes were wide as he started up at at the very tall freshman. 


“Umm…” Mark looked around at the Frat boys then over to his Soro members and back to Yugyeom. He smiled shyly. “Sure. Why not? Want to meet up after school today? I don't have anything.” Mark grinned widely as Yugyeom almost screamed in happiness. 


“Ya sure!” Yugyeom grinned and waved bye as the Soro boy left. “HYUNGS!” Yugyeom screamed rather loudly. 


“I'm shocked.” Namjoon said looking at Donghae. The eldest was smiling widely. 


“My baby Gyeomie is growing up so well. You got Mark to say yes, that's an achievement no one could’ve seen coming.”  Donghae then looked over at the Soro table and squinted his eyes. 


“What's wrong?” Chanyeol asked quietly as he looked over at the table as well as the other members. 


“Who's that pretty boy with the longish face.” Donghae asked quietly. “I've never seen him before.” 


“Oh that's Jung Hoseok. He's new. He's a sophomore, yet became captain of the dance team as soon as he stepped foot into the school.” Yugyeom grinned. “He's super sweet, like he's definitely a ray of sunshine.” Jun smiled.


“That's right. Minghao mentioned a new member to Soro. I never thought it'd be the sun itself. Actually I heard he's just as smart as you Namjoon, yet he hides it well.” Jun laughed as Namjoon looked at him.


“You're telling me, that boy,” he pointed at Hoseok, “he's just as smart as I am? He looks like a .” Namjoon deadpanned. Just as Namjoon finished his statement Hoseok and Minghao walked by them to go buy some food making everyone stop talking until they were coming back around with each holding a water and a muffin. 


“Hey Junhui.” Minghao smiled widely as he stopped next to his boyfriend with Hoseok right next to him. “You guys, this is Hoseok, he's going to be in your classes tomorrow so please treat him well Donghae Sunbae-nim.”Minghao bowed slightly as well as Hoseok. The new boy smiled warmly at the senior. 


“Nice to meet you Donghae Sunbae-nim. Nice to finally put a face to the name I hear a lot about.” Hoseok grinned Evilly as he looked back towards their table. That caused Chanyeol to perk up.


“So you're going to skip Junior and Sophomore year classes just like me and Joonie here? Wow, are you really that smart?” Chanyeol grinned knowing very well that Namjoon will kill him later. 


“Well actually my other school was two and half years ahead of This school so I'll be sitting in class doing work that you will be doing during Second Semester.” Hoseok grinned shyly as the Frat boys all looked at him in amazement, except Namjoon. 


“Wow. That means you're ahead of Joonie here. You hear that Namjoon you got a rival now.” Chanyeol teased the blonde boy. Hoseok smiled shyly again as the two Soro boys bowed and left. 


“I like him already. Maybe Joonie could get him to, well you know.” Taeyong grinned Evilly at his hyung. Namjoon smacked him. 


“Shut up, you're a ing brat.” Namjoon said in English. From another table close by Soro all looked up at the Frat boys. 


“Hey no swearing Namjoon. Even if it's in English.” Eunhyuk yelled loudly. All the Frat boys just laughed as Namjoon shrunk in his seat. 


“I'd never a horse anyways.” Namjoon grumbled. Donghae shook his head as the bell rang for the beginning of lunch.