Chapter 1

Different Is Good... Right?

Yugyeom’s POV~

 

Wow, first day of school and I’m already super ing popular. Kind of glad that Donghae Hyung asked me to join Frat when we met at orientation. And also glad he was my group leader. He’s definitely not what he seems to be.

    Donghae seems like a mean guy when you first look at him. Yet, after hanging out with him, I can see why he’s president and loved by many. Frat seems to be the fraternity that every manly guy wants to be in.

    I also had noticed we aren’t the only popular frat house. Sorority, which consists of the prettiest boys one campus. Which doesn’t make sense to some people, as to why they’re called Soro, since they’re all boys not girls. Honestly, after realizing the way that frat works, you can see why they call themselves Soro. They act as if they are girls, and they seem to have to be perfect 24/7. Everyone in school would love to tap that, especially us, Frat is definitely willing to.

    Donghae hyung in particular has a very open opinion of Lee Hyukjae Sunbae-nim. He would love to just rail the slightly older boy against a wall. It was a bit to graphically explained to us, by Donghae.

    Namjoon told me to ignore Donghae while he dreamed. Monnie hyung had mentioned also that the house has rules we all follow.

 

Rules~

  1. You must mark at least one person visibly.

  2. If step 1 is not completed in at least one month of entry of the house you are on probation and no longer part of Frat for a month or until you mark a person.

  3. After marking you must have proof you had actually gone all the way and not just marked the person.

  4. Any proof that is shown to members is classified and if leaked the person responsible will be kicked out of Uni.

  5. After one person is marked other members can’t touch them until the mark fades making that person open for a new claimer.

  6. Don’t break these rules… Or else.

 

    Taeyong has marked plenty of people. As well as the other members, but Taeyong has marked and proved his rightful spot as member with most charm for how many people he’s done.

    I personally don’t think this will be a problem for me. Considering how cute and y I am. Most people want me anyways, so I’m not worried.

    But I am curious of that Junior sitting next to Eunhyuk Sunbae-nim in the library at the moment. He seems foreign, maybe American and Chinese? Probably. He seems to be more productive than Eunhyuk, who is playing some game on his phone.

    Then came in Lee Minhyuk, yelling “Hyung’s look!” causing both boys to look at the blonde boy who’s showing them his phone. The foreigner laughed. Yep definitely American. “Mark hyung this is serious! Don’t laugh!” Minhyuk whined causing Mark to laugh more. Damn he’s pretty.

    I tapped Jun, who was studying next to me, causing him to look up.

    “I like him.” I pointed at Mark. “I’m going to mark Mark.” I smirked. Jun just stared at me then at Mark and snorted.

    “Good luck with that. You’ll need it.” I gave him a confused look. “Look. Mark isn’t the most simple person here. He doesn’t really like the idea of us taking people for our own pleasure. Luckily, he has a soft spot for cute, young boys who intrigue him.” Jun smiled. Just as he ended his sentence a Chinese boy came up to us.

    “Hey Junhui ge!” The young boy said.

    “Hey Minghao. You telling me you’re staying in Martial Arts?” Minghao nodded and smiled shyly. I laughed as Jun kissed the boy’s neck softly, where his mark was. It looked fresh. When Minghao got up and sat with Eunhyuk, Minhyuk, and Mark, my eyes widened.

    “You got a Soro?” I asked making Jun smile.

    “Ya. Actually, we’re dating.” Jun went back to studying as I stared between Jun and Minghao. As I looked over at the three Soro’s, Mark had looked up and made eye contact with me, making him blush and look away. My shocked expression turned into a smirk, as I got up.

    As I moved towards the four Soro boys, Minghao and Mark watched me closely as I walked past them to look at a shelf of books that I realised could actually help me with my essay on some Neuroscience thing. So that’s a bonus, I guess. I felt the four pairs of eyes on me now, I kind of thought it was Mark, Minghao and Jun and possibly Minhyuk. But to my surprise Jun had left and only the four Soro boys were staring at me, either intrigued or judging.

    “Hey” I smiled kindly at them and gave them each eye contact. When I made contact with Eunhyuk I bowed respectfully. Hey, he might end up with Donghae hyung so I gotta be on his good side, right? Minhyuk smiled widely at my gesture to Eunhyuk.

    “Ohhhh. He knows his place. Good.” Minhyuk smirked as Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.
 

    “Oh please, Minnie. I don’t think I matter all that much to him anyways. Donghae is the only one that matters to those guys.” Eunhyuk sighed as he gave me a once over again with judging eyes. It wasn’t a mean gesture just sort of awkward.

    “But sunbae-nim you’re wrong there. Donghae hyung said to that you matter ten times more than he does. So,” I bowed a full 90 degrees to show off that I’m being serious. Donghae really wants him. Mark looked like he was thinking to laugh or not.

    “Oh god. Please stop. It’s embarrassing. I’m not some royalty, so don’t ever do that again.” Eunhyuk gasped. Minghao smiled.

    “You called him ‘Sunbae-nim’, that’s very formal, I can tell you guys really want him to like you.” Minhyuk smiled. Mark had a straight face on, it was hard to tell if he was judging or not. Eunhyuk groaned.

    “And don’t call me that please, call me Eunhyuk hyung or Hyukjae hyung. Either is fine, just not sunbae-nim. It’s way to formal.” I nodded my head and smiled. “What’s your name anyways freshman?” Eunhyuk pursed his lips waiting for me to speak. It was the first time since I was added to Frat that someone actually asked me that question. It seemed like everyone knew who I was when I first stepped onto campus the first day of school. It’s also been like a week since school started.  

    “Oh it’s Yugyeom, Kim Yugyeom.” I smiled sheepishly. Eunhyuk smiled and showed his gums. Mark looked like he was trying to not look interested, while Minghao and Minhyuk smiled widely.

    “Ah! You’re the new hot meat everyone’s been squealing about.” Minhyuk smirked as I blushed a bit. I knew it was true, but the way he said I was meat made me extremely awkward.

    “Oh god Minhyuk. Don’t be so loud, you’re making the cutey upset.” Eunhyuk said and giggled. Mark then looked up at me with sharp eyes.

    “Don’t get too cocky.” Was all he said to me. He didn’t sound all to fluent in korean, but it was harsh enough to make me flinch.

    “What do you mean?” I asked, confused. He sighed and shook his head, while the other three stared at him.

    “Don’t think everyone will bend over and get it on with you while you also ‘prove’ it. It’s disgusting you guys tape it just to ‘prove’ your worthiness in your fraternity.” Mark made a pained face. Eunhyuk frowned as he tried not to look at Minghao. Minhyuk was staring at Mark as if he had something on his face. I was shocked, to be honest.

    “I agree it’s a bit much to have to ‘prove’ it. But we are all really nice.” I tried to defend my friends. Minghao smiled kindly at me.

    “And then there are the supposedly stupid people who do as you guys want.” That was definitely a blow to Mark for saying what he said before. Minhyuk grinned.

    “Awe, our baby is protecting his boyfriend. That’s so cute. I want a boyfriend!” Minhyuk complained to Eunhyuk as the eldest just chuckled. Mark sighed.

    “Sorry. I’m still sour about the whole thing still. Minghao’s only a kid.” Mark gubbled. I just smiled kindly at him.

    “Well, it’s okay hyung. I’ll be leaving now.” I said quickly before rushing away to go find my hyungs. I ran into Hyunwoo, as he was leaving a classroom. “Shownu!” I yelled as he looked up from his phone.

    “Hey baby Gyeomie.” He smiled warmly as I ran into his embrace. He was definitely my favorite hyung. He didn’t talk a lot, but he was the one I would go to if I felt alone. He hugged me tightly before letting go and walking with me with an arm around my shoulders. “What brings you running?” He asked, laughing as I was a bit out of breath.

    “I was in the library, and I was talking to four Soro’s.” I felt him hesitate in his step before continuing to walk.

    “What were you talking about and with which ones?” Hyunwoo was probably worrying about what they said to me.  

    “It was Eunhyuk, Mark, Minhyuk, and Minghao.” Hyunwoo looked at him and gave him a look. “We spoke about our rules, you know, the proving part of the marking.” I shrugged.

    “What did Mark have to say?” Hyunwoo sounded almost annoyed. I gave him a confused look.

    “He said to get too cocky, because not everyone wants to be videotaped. And that he doesn’t see the reason we do it, and that it’s disgusting.” I said and Hyunwoo rolled his eyes.

    “He needs to let loose once in awhile. He’s so stuck up and too snotty for any of us anyways.” Hyunwoo whined. I stayed silent making Hyunwoo look at me. “Oh god. No. Please tell me you don’t like him.” I just smiled weakly making him groan loudly. “Damnit Gyeomie. He’s not the right one to do anything with, he’ll just cause you to be thrown out of Frat. It’s not worth it.” I frowned slightly. I would never say it to Hyunwoo, but I will never believe what he says about the cute American boy named Mark.

 

 

 

 


 

 




A/N: Hey guys, Thanks for waiting, and sorry it took so long to upload the first chapter. I wanna be as fast as possible, but I can't upload as often as I would like to. Anyways, comments keep me focused on finishing the story, so please comment. AND Thank you for reading I love you<3