do you remember

catch me up

A long groan escaped from Jungkook's lips as he struggled to get out of bed. "Oh? Hoseok hyung's bed... and Jimin hyung?!?" Jungkook peers over to Jimin's sleeping body, watching him stir awake. "You're up? How are you feeling?" Jimin asks, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Jungkook shuts his eyes, thinking of the details from last night. "Hyung, that felt so right yet i don't think i'll remember this tomorrow." "Oh god.. what did i do?" Jimin plants a soft kiss onto Jungkook's cheek, leaning into his back. Jungkook gently pushes Jimin away, shaking his head. "This isn't it. I don't feel comfortable, sorry hyung." Jimin gapes in shock, eyes b with tears. Running over to Hoseok's room where Taehyung is, he knocks the door softly.

"T-taehyung.." Taehyung brings Jimin in for a hug. "Why? What's wrong? Don't cry Jimin ah, tell me what's going on." Jimin sniffs and leans into Taehyung's chest. "Jungkook doesn't remember what happened." Taehyung glances over to where Jungkook is sitting, rubbing his head due to the pounding headache.

Hoseok glides over to sit beside Jungkook, nudging him harshly. "Yah! Had so much fun last night that your head's hurting? Here. Take this and you'll feel better." Swallowing the aspirin pill, Jungkook gulps a glass of water quickly, wiping his lips. "Hoseok hyung, what happened between Jimin hyung and i last night?"
"Don't you remember? You were all over him, during the game of Truth or Dare, you were downing shots like there was no tomorrow and didn't let Jiminie go to the washroom once. Taehyung had to scream that my mom came back so that you could behave yourself! You were so wasted that you couldn't even get up. I thought you were Gary the snail for a sec." Hoseok snorts. Jungkook slaps his thigh, pouting in embarrassment. "Stop laughing, i can't remember anything except kissing Jimin."
"Oh. About that, Jimin was trying to shake you up and sponge bath you so that you could be alert but you were pulling him in and kissing him so vigorously that he couldn't move away. Taehyung and i were so shaken by your passionate movements that we excused ourselves. Not sure what happened after." Hoseok sips some water. "Also, you were so dramatic. You were fawning all over Jimin's dancing, and he got so flustered that he resembled a strawberry mochi. You kids, can't you confess properly? Aigoo." Grabbing Jungkook's glass, he walks back to the kitchen, cleaning up.

Jungkook looks down on the blanket that's draped over himself, bits of last night's memories coming back. 
"You're going to catch a cold at this rate Jeon Jungkook, come here and lie down. Yah! Get your hands off my . I'm trying to tuck you to sleep!" Jungkook fervently refuses, holding Jimin closer for warmth. "Don't move, i want to hug you to sleep." Soft pats made Jungkook so comfortable that he fell asleep within minutes. He realised how harsh he treated Jimin, and immediately gets up. 

"Jimin hyung, we need to talk." Jungkook opens the room door, searching for Jimin. His eyes are bloodshot, lips quivering. "O-oh, okay Jungkook." Jungkook feels Taehyung's glare bore into his forehead, scanning his face to make sure it's a good idea to let Jimin talk to Jungkook. "Don't make him cry again." Taehyung softly leads Jimin out of the door, Jungkook tagging along behind.

"I know what happened last night was a result of my drunken behaviour, and i want to apologise for it." Jimin laughs softly. "It's fine, i wasn't expecting you to remember anything. There's no need to apologise." Jungkook continues, "I kissed you first and didn't let you go, though you were resisting and i'm not sure why you couldn't just shove me off." 
"Are you dumb? Look at you, muscle pig. Do you really think i can shove you off even if i wanted to?" Jimin mumbles. Jungkook stares at Jimin, observing how his pink cheeks move as he talks. His hands go up to caress Jimin's face, and Jimin retracts in surprise, blushing furiously. "W-what was that for?"
Jungkook stalks over Jimin's figure, leaning down. "Now i know why i wanted to kiss you so badly. You're so small and adorable, i can't resist myself." Jimin pushes Jungkook's shoulders away, turning. "I'm not here for you to toy with, Jungkook ah. If you don't want to be serious with me, i'm out of here." A tough grip stops Jimin from moving, and forces him to face Jungkook. 
Soft lips press onto his, moving in rhythm. "Your lips taste so amazing, and looking at you reminds me of strawberries. I love you, Park Jimin. Stop running away from me." Jimin covers his mouth, smiling to himself. "You know something? You're an amazing kisser for a first timer. We can practice all day long, baby." Jungkook shows off a toothy smile, pressing his lips onto Jimin's forehead. "I love your smell, your height, your silly insults and your entire being." 
"I know, and i love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

"Aww! Hoseok hyung, look at those two go!" Taehyung gushes. Hoseok smiles and throws his arm over Taehyung's neck. "Babe, you smell way better than Mr Rice Cake. Come here!" Taehyung smiles brightly, peppering Hoseok's face with kisses. "I love you Jung Hoseok, you're the best! Jjang!" 
Hoseok caresses Taehyung's neck slowly, nuzzling into his ear. "Ready for round two?"
Smirking, Taehyung interlocks their fingers together, bringing him into the room with a slam.

"Agh, I don't really want to be here if they're going for round two." Jimin grumbles. "Shall we grab a coffee, baby?" Jungkook places his hand's onto Jimin's, lacing their fingers together. "Baby? I can get used to that." They break out in a smile, pressing their foreheads together.